X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Neznamides View Post
    Toothpaste, What on earth are you insinuating?
    The Macedonians have a friend in Turkey. The Modern Greeks do not.

Comment

• Giorikas
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
      This is your first(1) and only warning Giorikas, one more time I see you refer to my people as New or something of the like you will be banned, you cannot be considered as new when you have been living in Macedonia for at least 1500 years if not always......
      Daskalot, I do not accept that. I have never seen any Macedonian been warned on this board for much worse things in they way they described Greeks. In this particular example, you allowed it again in the previous message that I reacted on. Like it or not, I am no new Greek and there are no new Greeks, same as you wish to be called Macedonians, I expect the same from you in the way I am decribed. Surely you must have noticed why I wrote what I wrote. I have no intention to repeat that as I have equally no intention to allow others to call me new Greek either.

You did not react to the previous message and that makes you a small time power hungry person with an upgraded status to administrator who seems to be enjoying the powers that he would not have in real life. A king for a day.
      Why I should receive 'my first (1) and only warning' just confirms that. No Madeconian has ever been warned, and that seems a bit disproportionate given everything I read about Greeks here.
      You want nothing less then to get rid of me and you will do anything you can to achieve that. I told you before, if that is your goal, then be a man and do it without weaseling around it.
      Plenty here can see that I have always respectfully expressed myself about Macedonians. I have been honest about what I think regardless whether that is considered good for Greeks or Macedonians.
      Repeat your threat one more time and I walk by myself. Waiting for your 'decision' that will clarify your postion oh great and just new administrator. But from what I have seen from you I consider myself as banned by own choice.

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

If you don't like it you can alwasy leave. Life is not fair

Comment

• El Bre
          • Sep 2008

Daskeale, don't bother to respond to this drivel.

Goriakes, stop making idle threats. Nobody missed you when you went away and nobody is going to miss you if you ban yourself. If you're gonna walk away just do it and stop being such a drama queen.

Comment

Working...
          X