Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

We are not afraid of anything, our truth, the Macedonian Truth, is the just cause.

We don't force our beliefs on others. All we ask for is respect for our national identity, cut the games of verbal tennis, I am getting tired of repeating the same thing to you. Understand?
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Giorikas
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      Toothpaste, you must ether show RESPECT-RESPECT! - For the way nations self-identify! or say GOOD BYE - GOOD BYE! - For you are a racist piece of garbage that is incapable of respect!

Every attempt to speak with subjective rhetoric which is merely aimed at furthering the racist Greek views and opinions against Macedonia and the Macedonian people is naturally suspicious - And it will be treated like the false garbage that it actually is.

If you guys are done playing false internet victims, I advise you to get on with your purpose here. If you feel that you "must" be human and show some decency and respect, then this place is probably not for you. Perhaps you would fit in better at a Greek forum with their liberal views on racism against Macedonians.
      Soldier of Macedon,

I am not playing the victim. I stated what I stated about the name-calling on both sides and you agreed. For the rest, I am not convinced about some of the claims I hear here. I realise that that's not a nice thing to hear and that it feels that I am denying you your identity, but I can't help it. I hope that you will allow me that.

I am discussing a lot of things simultaneously here with many and trust me, I am not afraid to discuss any topic with anybody. I find it a sign of respect to you guys to not hide what I believe, and I prefer that people don't have to guess where I stand. Those who can not find the minimum of politeness in their replies are a waste of time to talk with. I would either have to allow the other to insult me or my country, or start doing the same back. That's a waste of everybody's time.

For the record, a lot of things that Greeks categorically deny or ignore are things that I do not deny or ignore. For example about the suffering of people who were expelled or worse. I know what Greeks were capable of doing to fellow Greeks so I have no doubt that 'enemies' will not suffer a better fate. That doesn't make me liberal but just realistic. There are different ways to be nationalistic in the good sense.
      There is no excuse for making civilians suffer for something that they are not responsible for, even if we suffered the same fate in the hands of our enemies.
      I also do not deny that there are people who consider them still Macedonian in Greece and who do not feel Greek, while holding a Greek passport. That is fine for me. They should in no way be intimidated or treated badly, but on the other hand they do not need in 2008 to be extra supported as such by the Greek government (language schools for example).
      I do not believe that there are many who identify themselves in Greece as Macedonians though and those who want them recognized as Macedonian minority will have to wait a long time. I do not see those living underground waiting for 'enosis' with their motherland as I read sometimes.
      Recognition of them as minority will never happen the way I see it unless a large part of the population can make credible that they are really sizable.
      I just do not see that, but it's their responsibility to make that happen if they want to. In 2008 with camera's and internet, you can not hide many things anymore so they should do whatever they want to do. It's now or never.
      By the way, I don't think either that things are as bad as most of you picture Greeks and their state. As long as you have parties representing you, taking part in elections and getting TV coverage where they state they are Macedonians and they question the identity of Greeks things can not be so bad. It doesn't add up when i hear about systematic persecution, intimidation and so on otherwise I'm sure we'd be reading a lot more about that here for example. I consider it propaganda.

Take care,

Giorikas

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Hm so the treatment Macedonians receive is propaganda? The fact that Greece stopped all MAcedonians plane fly over, or the fact that your customs and border police made Macedonians clean the border, or forbidding our president to fly with his own plane to attend the Unesco meeting, or denying Macedonians living in Greece, vetoing Macedonian entry in NATO and breaking all international laws? Denying MAcedonians their land that Greece took and denying the exist? Propaganda right.
        You are right it is a waste of time. A strong person is a person who stands up against the unfairness in the world, not a person who supports it in a 'nice' way.

Comment

• Giorikas
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
          Hm so the treatment Macedonians receive is propaganda? The fact that Greece stopped all MAcedonians plane fly over, or the fact that your customs and border police made Macedonians clean the border, or forbidding our president to fly with his own plane to attend the Unesco meeting, or denying Macedonians living in Greece, vetoing Macedonian entry in NATO and breaking all international laws? Denying MAcedonians their land that Greece took and denying the exist? Propaganda right.
          You are right it is a waste of time. A strong person is a person who stands up against the unfairness in the world, not a person who supports it in a 'nice' way.
          Jankovska,

Do you want to ignore me or do you want to discuss with me? What is it going to be ? If I said anything bad to you I apologize. Can we move on?

Giorikas

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Giorikas View Post
            By the way, I don't think either that things are as bad as most of you picture Greeks and their state. As long as you have parties representing you, taking part in elections and getting TV coverage where they state they are Macedonians and they question the identity of Greeks things can not be so bad. It doesn't add up when i hear about systematic persecution, intimidation and so on otherwise I'm sure we'd be reading a lot more about that here for example. I consider it propaganda.
            G, do you think I (Risto the Great) represent a threat to Greece?
            Do you think that if I revealed my true identity that I would be allowed to enter Greece?
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• iceman
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by toothpaste View Post
              It's simple .
              You must either yell MACEDONIA-MACEDONIA!-You are the only real Macedonians! or GREECE-GREECE!-You are not Macedonians-you are Skopians!

Every attempt to speak with arguments and express an individual thesis is suspicious or at least not at all understandable.
              (not of all i believe and i hope!!)
              What arguments? The ones that come out of the Asia Minor Academy ?
              Please toothpaste ,the victimization that you have presented is weak , especially when you consider that there are Macedonians here on this forum who have links to the occupied territory of Macedonia under "Greek" Settler control 1912 onwards

Comment

• Giorikas
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                G, do you think I (Risto the Great) represent a threat to Greece?
                Do you think that if I revealed my true identity that I would be allowed to enter Greece?
                I have no idea. Have you ever been denied entry? What passport do you hold?

Comment

• Daskalot
                  • Sep 2008

If I remember correctly Risto holds a Kurdish passport..... how about yourself Sir?
                  Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Unfortunately it is not a Kurdish passport. 50 million Kurds demanding a nation is not good enough for the super powers.

It is Australian, would I have a problem Giorikas?
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• mbourdes
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2008

Has the Australian government recognized you guys yet?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by mbourdes View Post
                        Nah, it is amazing since they acknowledge Macedonian as one of the top 10 foreign languages spoken in Australia. Go figure!
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Has anybody recognized you guys yet, I mean, the post 80's "Greek Macedonians"? There is Macedonia and Greece, there are Macedonians and Greeks, there is a Macedonian language and a Greek language, but nothing apart from confused Diaspora parrots and Asians of the Christian faith claiming to be "Greek Macedonians", hhmmm, go figure.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Traveller
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            Has anybody recognized you guys yet, I mean, the post 80's "Greek Macedonians"? There is Macedonia and Greece, there are Macedonians and Greeks, there is a Macedonian language and a Greek language, but nothing apart from confused Diaspora parrots and Asians of the Christian faith claiming to be "Greek Macedonians", hhmmm, go figure.
                            Your goverment is taking part in negotiations. And what you are negotiating is the things you mentioned above.

Comment

• Dejan
                              • Sep 2008

Have you recognized yourself yet?
                              You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Traveller View Post
                                Your goverment is taking part in negotiations. And what you are negotiating is the things you mentioned above.
                                Yes it is, because of some weak minded individuals who caved in during the tough times in the early years of our independence, now they have put the name of the Macedonian republic up for negotiations for a slight alteration in bi-lateral relations with the deludes from Athens.

We are not negotiating our ethnicity or our language. The Christian Asians in the Greek diaspora and state may wish to think this, but then again, some of them believe in the 12 gods, so they are hardly something we would take seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X