X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • El Bre
    • Sep 2008

Bored With Giorikas II

I ask this member to clearly state his/her position and stop dancing a sirto around every issue.

If you disagree with a particular argument Sir/Madam, it is incumbant on you to prove why the argument is wrong. It's not your opponents responsibility to disprove his own argument.

Thank you.
    Last edited by El Bre; 09-12-2008, 09:35 AM.
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

I as an Administrator ask the same, please answer Giorikas.
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Giorikas
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by El Bre View Post
      I ask this member to clearly state his/her position and stop dancing a sirto around every issue.

If you disagree with a particular argument Sir/Madam, it is incumbant on you to prove why the argument is wrong. It's not your opponents responsibility to disprove his own argument.

Thank you.
      My position on what ?

Comment

• El Bre
        • Sep 2008

My position on what ?
        Any one one of the issues discussed in the various threads, which you have proceeded to fill up with verbal diarreha but have actually said very little.

Comment

• Giorikas
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by El Bre View Post
          Any one one of the issues discussed in the various threads, which you have proceeded to fill up with verbal diarreha but have actually said very little.
          I'll keep it short then, you're banned. Hehe, nice thing to be an administrator

Comment

• Giorikas
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
            I as an Administrator ask the same, please answer Giorikas.
            Wanna ban me Daskalos or should I consider this to be warning ? Be a man then and do it if you're going to feel better about it instead of finding petty excuses. I'm not talking with Osiris. I told him that. Is there a rule against that?

Comment

• El Bre
              • Sep 2008

Noone is talking about banning you Giorikas. What I am asking, is that you step up and be a man, present cogent arguments and stop taking up space with vagueries and innuendo.
              Last edited by El Bre; 09-12-2008, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• toothpaste
                Banned
                • Sep 2008

It's simple .
                You must either yell MACEDONIA-MACEDONIA!-You are the only real Macedonians! or GREECE-GREECE!-You are not Macedonians-you are Skopians!

Every attempt to speak with arguments and express an individual thesis is suspicious or at least not at all understandable.
                (not of all i believe and i hope!!)

Comment

• El Bre
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by toothpaste View Post
                  It's simple .
                  You must either yell MACEDONIA-MACEDONIA!-You are the only real Macedonians! or GREECE-GREECE!-You are not Macedonians-you are Skopians!

Every attempt to speak with arguments and express an individual thesis is suspicious or at least not at all understandable.
                  Actually Toothpaste, your absolutely wrong. If you read what I wrote, you would see that I am still waiting for some semblance of a thesis from this member.
                  Last edited by El Bre; 09-12-2008, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by toothpaste View Post
                    It's simple .

Toothpaste, you must ether show RESPECT-RESPECT! - For the way nations self-identify! or say GOOD BYE - GOOD BYE! - For you are a racist piece of garbage that is incapable of respect!

Every attempt to speak with subjective rhetoric which is merely aimed at furthering the racist Greek views and opinions against Macedonia and the Macedonian people is naturally suspicious - And it will be treated like the false garbage that it actually is.

If you guys are done playing false internet victims, I advise you to get on with your purpose here. If you feel that you "must" be human and show some decency and respect, then this place is probably not for you. Perhaps you would fit in better at a Greek forum with their liberal views on racism against Macedonians.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• toothpaste
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      Toothpaste, you must ether show RESPECT-RESPECT! - For the way nations self-identify! or say GOOD BYE - GOOD BYE! - For you are a racist piece of garbage that is incapable of respect!

Every attempt to speak with subjective rhetoric which is merely aimed at furthering the racist Greek views and opinions against Macedonia and the Macedonian people is naturally suspicious - And it will be treated like the false garbage that it actually is.

If you guys are done playing false internet victims, I advise you to get on with your purpose here. If you feel that you "must" be human and show some decency and respect, then this place is probably not for you. Perhaps you would fit in better at a Greek forum with their liberal views on racism against Macedonians.
                      ---------------(edited)

forget it i won't go on debate abt it - its more useless than trying to empty pacific using a tea spoon.
                      Last edited by toothpaste; 09-13-2008, 03:51 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

What is, showing decency and respect?

You poor soul.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• toothpaste
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2008

What is, showing decency and respect?

You poor soul.
                          Ok rich soul....what is your contribution in showing the Macedonian truth to the world?

Calling names,yelling,misbehaving,acting like a fool ,trying to prove how bad Greeks are .... or taking part in a civilized debate..?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Civilised? Civil is when somebody respects the way a nation self-identifies, can you be civil or do you want to dance around this during your whole stay here?

My contribution is plentiful in demonstrating the Macedonian Truth as I am a Macedonian and that is my purpose here. You are a Greek, you can only demonstrate the self-belief of Greek 'truth' which represents lies about nearly everything Macedonian.

Have I called you a name other than Greek here?

Do you have a problem with my national name, Macedonian?

Please tell me if you do, I will help you with your egress from this misery.

Other than that, I told you before, enough of your crying, if you are not happy here with civil people who respect the way your nation self-identies as Greeks, then go to a Greek forum where you can be freely racist against Macedonians.

Enough with your crying.

Comment

• toothpaste
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2008

Civilised? Civil is when somebody respects the way a nation self-identifies, can you be civil or do you want to dance around this during your whole stay here?

My contribution is plentiful in demonstrating the Macedonian Truth as I am a Macedonian and that is my purpose here. You are a Greek, you can only demonstrate the self-belief of Greek 'truth' which represents lies about nearly everything Macedonian.

Have I called you a name other than Greek here?

Do you have a problem with my national name, Macedonian?

Please tell me if you do, I will help you with your egress from this misery.

Other than that, I told you before, enough of your crying, if you are not happy here with civil people who respect the way your nation self-identies as Greeks, then go to a Greek forum where you can be freely racist against Macedonians.

Enough with your crying.
                              Have I ever doubt about your right to self-identify??

Unless by self-identification you mean acceptance of all your beliefs and theories.-even the most weird ones.

Anyway...
                              If you want a forum where you ll write your beliefs and express your worries...go on
                              (it would better be a site or even a blog..since there wont be any real discussion).
                              If,on the other hand,you are not afraid of proving your Truth go on, on the debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X