Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

UMetoD, our local South Australian community did not raise a fuss over the Mike Rann issue until they resolved an application for a grant. It was a disgusting act that deservedly made them look utterly stupid.

Easy money is not often easy.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
      UMD does not support any referendum on Macedonia's name, Macedonian identity, and Macedonian language. Macedonia, Macedonian identity, and Macedonian language is and always will be. Macedonia's government has a mandate to uphold the constitution of the Republic of Macedonia, and in this constitution, the name of the country is Republic of Macedonia, and Macedonia. To us, and to the people, there is nothing else.
      UMD has changed its position on this previously.

As far as money goes, to our knowledge several Australian-Macedonian organizations receive Australian government funding for their projects. Why would they take money from a country that does not recognize their homeland as Macedonia? This is absurd!
      They do and they publically release all information as to the project aims, funding amounts and funding sources.

You can contact any Australian Macedonian organisation (incorporated under Australian law) and I'm sure they will be happy to provide you with an Annual Financial Statement and Report.

Instead of spending hours bashing on the internet, why don't you write a letter to your member of Parliament and ask them what their position is on the name. Then, scan the MP's response and send it to us.
      The position of a Macedonian organisation, especially one claiming to represent the diaspora, is held to a higher standard than the position of a non-Macedonian organisation, government or individual which has no interest in the Macedonian cause.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

I did call them, there was no answer other than "we know who you are". Strangely enough there has been an American car parked outside my house all night and the driver never took his sunglasses off all night!
        Are you serious Risto?

You're right about that, like the old saying goes there is no such thing as a free lunch.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
          • Oct 2009

False

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          UMetoD, our local South Australian community did not raise a fuss over the Mike Rann issue until they resolved an application for a grant. It was a disgusting act that deservedly made them look utterly stupid.

Don't put down your community; they did quite a lot against Rann.
          For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
          http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
          Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
          Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
          Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

What did you do? Apparently MP was going to set you up on a 'current affair'? Schedule too busy?
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Meto
              As far as money goes, to our knowledge several Australian-Macedonian organizations receive Australian government funding for their projects. Why would they take money from a country that does not recognize their homeland as Macedonia? This is absurd!
              Absurd is when you advocate name changes and "understand" ethnic Albanian extremists like the government tool that the UMD is. You have absolutely no clue about being impartial Meto, you're exactly like a child in a school and your arguments display that sort of 'intellect'. You've disgraced yourself 100 fold in Australia, even if your buddy that runs the newspaper here says otherwise.

Rest assured, you will not gain a foothold here, we have no place for your sort of ideology, and you will always remain an opportunistic vassal for foreign interests. Many Macedonians see this, and more will as time goes by.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                • Oct 2009

Australia

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                Absurd is when you advocate name changes and "understand" ethnic Albanian extremists like the government tool that the UMD is. You have absolutely no clue about being impartial Meto, you're exactly like a child in a school and your arguments display that sort of 'intellect'. You've disgraced yourself 100 fold in Australia, even if your buddy that runs the newspaper here says otherwise.

Rest assured, you will not gain a foothold here, we have no place for your sort of ideology, and you will always remain an opportunistic vassal for foreign interests. Many Macedonians see this, and more will as time goes by.
                And that is why UMD's membership in Australia and New Zealand grew as a result of the UMD United for Macedonia's Future Tour. Thanks to these members, UMD will be opening up regional representatives throughout Australia and New Zealand this year. And several Australians are coming to our conference in Toronto next week.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                  • Oct 2009

MP

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                  UMD has changed its position on this previously.

They do and they publically release all information as to the project aims, funding amounts and funding sources.

You can contact any Australian Macedonian organisation (incorporated under Australian law) and I'm sure they will be happy to provide you with an Annual Financial Statement and Report.

The position of a Macedonian organisation, especially one claiming to represent the diaspora, is held to a higher standard than the position of a non-Macedonian organisation, government or individual which has no interest in the Macedonian cause.
                  Are you sending your MP a letter on the name?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Are you sending your MP a letter on the name?
                    Which name shall I say you're recommending... Democratic Republic of Macedonia or Republic of Macedonia (Skopje)?
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

And that is why UMD's membership in Australia and New Zealand grew as a result of the UMD United for Macedonia's Future Tour. Thanks to these members, UMD will be opening up regional representatives throughout Australia and New Zealand this year. And several Australians are coming to our conference in Toronto next week.
                      UMD, Which Australians are coming?
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                        UMD, Which Australians are coming?
                        Prolet....... I would ask if i was you "where was my invitation"? lol
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                          • Oct 2009

Bez vrska

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                          Which name shall I say you're recommending... Democratic Republic of Macedonia or Republic of Macedonia (Skopje)?
                          Bez vrska. Talk no action.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                            • Oct 2009

Invitation?

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                            Prolet - check out the speaker bios under program on http://www.UMDGlobalConference.org, two or three panelists are from Australia.

Bill - do you want to come? Here is your invitation, on the front page of the following website:

The Second Annual UMD Global Conference unites Macedonians from five continents from a variety of fields including business, government, the arts, and education for a unique four-day experience. Themed Building Partnerships, the event will not only illustrate the importance of Macedonian alliances but will also provide attendees with an intimate understanding of Macedonia’s place in a globalized world.

Join us this June in Toronto as we gather the most talented and successful Macedonians from around the globe to discuss questions of profound significance to them and Macedonia.

“Our country is faced with a large challenge. Its goal of Euro-Atlantic integration is challenged by an irrational problem imposed by a single member state of NATO and the EU. We are encouraged by the support of the USA, Canada and many other nations in discussions on overcoming this problem that continue under the auspices of the United Nations. I am personally grateful to the Macedonian Diaspora, and through organizations such as the United Macedonian Diaspora, for being Ambassadors for their homeland, Macedonia.”

- Macedonian President Gjorge Ivanov in a letter to the first UMD Global Conference guests

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              Bill, I'd rather go to Stari Kraj instead

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Bez vrska. Talk no action.
                                If you call writing a letter to an MP "action" then you are a greater amatuer than I thought. That's a phase that most serious activists passed through at age 16.

Comment

Working...
                                X