X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buktop
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    There's plenty of reasonable proof that can be reasonably understood by the average person.
    Or misinterpreted and misrepresented by yourself.
    "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
    though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
    Our long awaited hour will draw near
    and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• TajnataKniga
      • Dec 2009

this...YouTube - Interview with Dr. Srgjan Kerim at UMD Global Conference 2009

Comment

• Buktop
        • Oct 2009

I don't think so.
        I don't see you addressing article 8 of the Constitution of Macedonia. Why are you avoiding it?

Comment

• indigen
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
          Once more, you have failed to show any proof concerning that allegation.
          You would NOT recognize "proof" even if it was a big semi-trailer and it ran over you.

You UMD cheer-squad leaders/members are hard cases, as bad as hardcore bugaromani and grkomani - in one ear and out the other! :-)

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
            Your tactics are similar to Pelisters. I love it. Do you see where it states they represent ALL MACEDONIANS AROUND THE WORLD LIKE YOU CLAIM???? I don't. I see that it states that it represents Macedonians all over the world. That can be some, a few hundred, a few thousand, tens of thousands. But it does not mean ALL.
            Vangelovski where do you see that they state that they represent ALL Macedonians like you claim?
            Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• indigen
              • May 2009

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
              Well that just goes to show us that you don't have any real intention of helping your fellow Macedonians, and you are willing to undermine Macedonians without the intention of being constructive.
              IME, Meto Koloski and the likes of you are beyond redemption and are either useless or detrimental to the Macedonian cause.

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                • Dec 2009

oh and this YouTube - Interview with US Ambassador to Macedonia Philip Reeker During UMD Global Conference

looks like more than a one-man show.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Kerim? Are you kidding? Another morally and intellectually corrupt careerist that supports both the Interim Accord and the Framework Agreement.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                    • Dec 2009

hmmm

Kerim? Are you kidding? Another morally and intellectually corrupt careerist that supports both the Interim Accord and the Framework Agreement.
                    so does gruevski and milososki but i dont see you complaining.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                      • Jan 2009

Vangelovski where do you see that they state that they represent ALL Macedonians like you claim?
                      I'll ask again.

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                        • Dec 2009

hm

Originally posted by indigen View Post
                        You would NOT recognize "proof" even if it was a big semi-trailer and it ran over you.

You UMD cheer-squad leaders/members are hard cases, as bad as hardcore bugaromani and grkomani - in one ear and out the other! :-)
                        indigien - umd has proved themselves capable, and no where do i see on their website or in their statements they are bugaromani and grkomani. you are making ridiculous accusations.

if they were bugaromani and grkomani why would they get so much support in australia, the us and canada from the macedonian people?

Comment

• Buktop
                          • Oct 2009

I'll ask again.
                          You are going to be waiting a long time TM, I am still waiting on him to comment on Article 8 of the Macedonian constitution in the other thread...

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

I'll ask again.
                            TM,

I’ll concede that it can be interpreted in the way you suggest, but it can also be interpreted as UMD claiming to represent all Macedonians.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                              • Jan 2009

TM,

I’ll concede that it can be interpreted in the way you suggest, but it can also be interpreted as UMD claiming to represent all Macedonians.
                              It seems to be an interpretation being pushed around way too often. Just like the one where the UMD were made out to look like Albanian sympathisers

Comment

• indigen
                                • May 2009

Originally Posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                                Your tactics are similar to Pelisters. I love it. Do you see where it states they represent ALL MACEDONIANS AROUND THE WORLD LIKE YOU CLAIM???? I don't. I see that it states that it represents Macedonians all over the world. That can be some, a few hundred, a few thousand, tens of thousands. But it does not mean ALL.
                                You were answered on this topic some time ago and you did not respond but now you are back to muddy the water again. Are you just another Meto cheer-squad member, like TK and Bukie?

"That can be some, a few hundred, a few thousand, tens of thousands" or it can be ALL, as they have previously claimed on Maknews. And in reality, "UMD" is a tiny unrepresentative VRHOVIST (run from top (vrv) down) one-man band and a cheering squad undermining the national interests of Macedonians.

Comment

Working...
                                X