X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • indigen
    • May 2009

Originally posted by TajnataKniga View Post
    jesus christ, on his holy day, may his name live for many years to come. jesus was one, and look what he did with christianity. all you need is one to change MPO. not bad at all to engage them. bravo!
    BS analogy. MPO is SOLID BUGAROMAN FORTRESS and they will sooner change UMD, which, IME, is a one-man band and a cheering squad, orientation than the other way round. I have yet to see a convinced Bugaroman revert back to his Macedonin roots but I have seen quite a few feeble-minded Macedonians turning Bugaroman. Apart from providing MPO with extra cover and legitimacy for infiltrating Macedonian state and political structures and institutions and allowing them to increase recruitment into their ranks from gullible Macedonians and thus revive a once dying organisation, Meto (and by implication UMD) is already partly converted to their cause as can be observed from his view on the Macedonian language.

IMO, it is not hard to conclude that MPO, with years of hard-core bugaroman (Vancho Mihajlovist orientation) practical political organisation (with links to the CIA, Bulgarian Secret Services and political operatives entrenched in RoM state, political and media structures) will emerge with the upper hand in any game of "converting" or utilising it plays against a small group of young, politically naive and inexperienced amateurs as represented by Meto and Co.
    Last edited by indigen; 01-07-2010, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

jesus christ, on his holy day, may his name live for many years to come. jesus was one, and look what he did with christianity. all you need is one to change MPO. not bad at all to engage them. bravo!
      TK,

Please don't be blasphamous - I'm sure you didn't mean to. Jesus is God and His Sovereign Will will be done. Don't compare Meto to God.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• TajnataKniga
        • Dec 2009

God?

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        TK,

Please don't be blasphamous - I'm sure you didn't mean to. Jesus is God and His Sovereign Will will be done. Don't compare Meto to God.
        who was comparing him to god? not me.

i said all it takes is one person, you, me, baba, dedo, anyone can be that one person.

Comment

• makgerman
          • Nov 2009

who was comparing him to god? not me.

i said all it takes is one person, you, me, baba, dedo, anyone can be that one person.
          TK what if MPO's main objective is opposite to what you are stating, ie. to convince and change UMD's way of thinking that we are the same as the Bulgarians? Isn't that also possible?

Comment

• TajnataKniga
            • Dec 2009

Originally posted by makgerman View Post
            TK what if MPO's main objective is opposite to what you are stating, ie. to convince and change UMD's way of thinking that we are the same as the Bulgarians? Isn't that also possible?
            i highly doubt an organization so pro-macedonian like UMD would become a pro-bulgarian organization. do you really believe that would be possible?

plus MPO is so small that it is not a match for a group like UMD.

Comment

• makgerman
              • Nov 2009

I hope you are correct.

How many members do you think they have.

According to their website they have 16 chapters in US & Canada. I know that may not mean a thing as a chapter can be made up of 5 or more people.

Comment

• Pelister
                • Sep 2008

Is UMD a tool of American foriegn policy ?

I am posting this here because Lubi, at Maknews deleted this topic and thread only minutes after I had posted it.

The censorship at that forum is insane.

Here is what Phoenix wrote:

Is UMD a tool of American foreign policy and is it going to be used to tell the Macedonian people whats best for them, without the Macedonians thinking for themselves ?
                President of UMD

..."wouldn't you prefer us to be called something like Democratic Republic of Macedonia instead, if all else fails. I sure would..."
                Meto Koloski, Macedonian Media Monitors, 13 March, 2008

President of UMD

..."We (UMD) feel that a political modifier such as Democratic might be more acceptable only for international use ..."
                Meto Koloski on ZMR

President of UMD

..."Macedonia HAS TO JOIN UNDER A MODIFIED NAME"...
                Macedonian Media Monitors, 13 March, 2008

History continues to show that UMD is fundamentally anti-Macedonian.

UMD is a Western institution which has a SPECIFIC foriegn policy agenda for the Republic of Macedonia, and all Macedonians. This much is clear. It is worth recalling a few other facts. Recall that some time ago UMD was arguing that it was not a political group, it had no political agenda, that it was in fact a not for profit. Garbarge once again.

Ask yourself why UMD refuses to reject or denounce any of these Western structures? There are several Western structures, such as the Framework, the Interim ...etc, which are Anti-Macedonian. Note UMD's full support for these Western structures - even though they are anti-Macedonians, and even though their terms ask for nothing less than the end of our nationality.

There is no greater evidence that UMD is a Western foriegn policy tool.
                Last edited by Pelister; 01-07-2010, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                  • Dec 2009

makgerman, or they could have one person and claim it is a chapter. who knows how many members they have. MPO to me doesnt seem to be a force anywhere, but if you go on youtube it looks like back in the 20s and 30s they organized pretty cool parades and in one even flew a plane with a banner saying macedonia for the macedonians. who knows what has become of all those macedonians in those videos?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

who knows what has become of all those macedonians in those videos?
                    Their offspring buried them in the Bulgarian church and now proclaim their Bulgarian ancestry.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                      • Dec 2009

sad

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      Their offspring buried them in the Bulgarian church and now proclaim their Bulgarian ancestry.
                      sad but true in some cases. but i doubt it for all cases. didnt some former MPO people build the macedonian orthodox churches?

Comment

• Pelister
                        • Sep 2008

It should be a concern to all Macedonians that UMD had coddled up closely to MPO.

The MPO is a Bulgarian INSTITUTION.

What makes it so powerful is that so many Macedonians have joined it thinking that MPO is working for them. This is what makes this organization so effectively anti-Macedonian. It's power is in its ability to decieve.

UMD is no different. UMD's power comes from its ability to CENSOR (as it has been doing on Maknews), to slander, and to DECIEVE Macedonians that it is working in their interests.

UMD is nothing more than a tool and a stooge of Western foriegn policy for Macedonia.

It's calls for a name change are EXEMPLARY

President of UMD

:
                        ..."wouldn't you prefer us to be called something like Democratic Republic of Macedonia instead, if all else fails. I sure would..."
                        Meto Koloski, Macedonian Media Monitors, 13 March, 2008

President of UMD

:
                        ..."We (UMD) feel that a political modifier such as Democratic might be more acceptable only for international use ..."
                        Meto Koloski on ZMR

President of UMD

[Quote:]
                        ..."Macedonia HAS TO JOIN UNDER A MODIFIED NAME"... [/quote]

Macedonian Media Monitors, 13 March, 2008

President of UMD, Source: "A Name to reckon with" Sunday, May 4, 2008, Opinion Piece in the Washington Times

..."The Republic of Macedonia (Skopje) was a good proposal and we condemn Greece for rejecting the proposal"...
                        A Mouthpiece of the West. Nothing more.

Comment

• Pelister
                          • Sep 2008

There is also this which I will ADD to the list.

President of UMD, Source: "A Name to reckon with" Sunday, May 4, 2008, Opinion Piece in the Washington Times:

..."The Republic of Macedonia (Skopje) was a good proposal and we condemn Greece for rejecting the proposal"...
                          UMD is a foriegn policy tool of the West to destroy us.

Nothing more.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

No idea Pelister.
                            But looking at the world through USA coloured glasses certainly can alter one's perspective.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Pelister,

I've raised that issue because I'm astounded at UMD's inability or reluctance to question certain aspects of the Macedonia/USA relationship and it seems to be such a 'no go area' for some of the North Americans who are close to UMD and its leadership.

Why has UMD never condemned the involvement of Macedonian forces in the NATO lead operation in Afghanistan, particularly since the disgusting and discriminatory refusal of NATO members to accept us into their organization.

I'm absolutely disgusted and appalled that UMD would so blatantly side on American interests in Afghanistan by "applauding" the increase of Macedonian troop numbers to this foreign conflict.

This is the point I need to make perfectly clear, that decision by the Macedonian Government was made out of total duress because of the otherwise international 'isolation' of Macedonia...we're not welcomed into NATO or the EU, Macedonia feels it needs to make alliences with the USA, hence it becomes subservient to another nations interests...BUT... that doesn't mean that our diaspora organizations have to be licking American arse, the role of such organizations is to protect the interests of Macedonians, whether those interests are being compromised by our government or by foreign powers.

UMD has let down the diaspora no end in this particular matter and there's a growing list of grievances that are being accumulated by UMD in such a short period of existence...that has to be questioned.

Why are UMD so ambiguous about the important issues regarding our identity, why have previous annoucements been so accommodating for name change, if need be. Why have certain Macedonian Government decisions never been challenged by UMD.

In my personal opinion I think UMD are working not for the diaspora as they claim they are but for other interests...UMD it seems is not accountable to anybody, least of all the diaspora, you are welcome to join and it has attracted many good meaning Macedonians in its short existence but many have also left in the same period which is a real worry...
                              Last edited by Phoenix; 01-07-2010, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Does anybody know how many churches are under MPO's control in North America?

I was told none however its very difficult to believe
                                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
                                X