X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

I need to think about that one.
    It would change the anthem , as Makedontsite se borat za svoite pravini , was not so much attributed in the time of Filip and Alexander
    If we were to do that then Chento would need to be included too.
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Jankovska
      • Sep 2008

I agree with Julie- Philip, Aleksandar were not fighting za svoite pravdini but brought mnogu nepravdini to many people.

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

I like the national anthem and I dont want it changed.
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Simply Macedonian
          • Feb 2010

Well I believe an anthem represents a nation..and our nation's roots are not just from the beginning of the 1900's. This anthem was written in the 1940's..and was based on the history that was promoted at the time..It is a beautiful anthem, but we now know that Alexander and Filip etc.. are a very important part of our history. What is wrong with promoting all of our heroes..not just the ones in the last 110 years?

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

we always knew Alexander and Filip are an important part of our history. If you were to put it to a poll , I think you would find that sloboda ili smrt are not part of accumulating empires.
            Personally, I dont want the anthem changed and at the time it was for the liberation of Macedonia in the 40's and included the Ilindenski Vostanie, and the struggle for our people.
            If a verse was to be included to include Chento then that would be awesome, we had many heroes, what about the females, eg Mirka Ginova etc.
            Leave it alone, we have enough of a struggle for now to just keep our Macedonian name thanks to the bullshit traitors and shpioni out there

Comment

• Simply Macedonian
              • Feb 2010

Mirka Ginova and Cento are great suggestions as well.
              Well, perhaps now is not the right time to discuss such an issue, but maybe when things are more relaxed in Macedonia it will be time to open such a debate.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                • Nov 2009

Keep the national anthem how it is. I think it represents the Macedonian people and country very well.

Comment

• fyrOM
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2010

I think leave it as it is. Alexander and his lot play a small part of our history albeit their repecussions have reverberated to this day. The greater part of our history the Macedonians have been struggling for their rights as the anthem says. Iligden is mentioned as it was the first victory albeit short live in the momentus struggle. Remember it is not the only uprising in the struggle and many heros before them fell for Macedonia. To list them all we would need several telephone books. They sybolicly represent macedonias struggles. Lets remember them and our traitors in our history books to understand our roots but for beivety sake lets leave it as it is.

Comment

• BoKo
                    • Jun 2010

No, the anthem should not be changed. It would be too much, and there are to many heroes to honor. And the albanians will cry again to the EU that we just include Macedonian heroes but no Albanians. Leave it as it is.

Comment

• Bratot
                      • Sep 2008

Nikola Karev was erased from the first version of the anthem, anyway... to much politic around it and it would surely brought another claims by the oppositions and albanians, as for this moment I would hold my opinion we'll see later
                      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Da Zhive IMRO
                        • Apr 2010

how bout mara buneva, vlado chernozemski, or the miladinov's? or izgrai zora?

Comment

• Da Zhive IMRO
                          • Apr 2010

or would that be too offensive to the greek and serb censors?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Da Zhive IMRO View Post
                            or would that be too offensive to the greek and serb censors?
                            The compliant Macedonians are doing a good job of censoring themselves nowadays. They don't even need a whip to remind them how to be slaves anymore.

Денес над Македонија се раѓа,
                            ново сонце на слободата!
                            Македонците се борат,
                            за своите правдини!
                            Македонците се борат,
                            за своите правдини!

Одново сега знамето се вее,
                            на Крушевската република!
                            Гоце Делчев, Питу Гули,
                            Даме Груев, Сандански!
                            Гоце Делчев, Питу Гули,
                            Даме Груев, Сандански!

Горите македонски шумно пеат,
                            нови песни, нови весници!
                            Македонија слободна,
                            слободно живее!
                            Македонија слободна,
                            слободно живее!

Today over Macedonia, is being born
                            the new sun of liberty.
                            The Macedonians fight,
                            for their own rights!
                            The Macedonians fight
                            for their own rights!

Now once again the flag flies
                            (that) of the Krushevo Republic
                            Gotse Delchev, Pitu Guli
                            Dame Gruev, Sandanski!
                            Goce Delchev, Pitu Guli
                            Dame Gruev, Sandanski!

The Macedonian forests sing
                            new songs and news
                            Macedonia is liberated
                            It lives in liberty!
                            Macedonia is liberated
                            It lives in liberty!

Macedonia is much more than the "Krushevo Republic" .... it definitely needs changing!
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Mara Buneva? LOL

She killed a Serbian Nachalnik and all of the sudden she is a national hero? Vlado Crnozemski these people are not national heros.
                              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• fyrOM
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2010

Feeling a bit parochial are we RTG. You know that the only reason Krusevo gets a mention is because it the first time a free republic was declaired and it happened to be there. Ofcoarse there is more to Macedonia and many more patriots died for Macedonia than just those mentioned but you also know why they are mentioned. You cant deny the first republic nor feel bad about it so why bother changing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X