X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
    So what if you aren't from Melbourne, you are from Australia. You have a say in the event's that take place in your country. Is Melbourne a separate country? Why did you not participate in the events portrayed in the video?
    Are you for real????? I don't know whether to laugh or cry....
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Ohrid is a lovely place.
      The citizens will learn how to keep the tourists happy.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

I can confirm a brisk walk from Canberra to Melbourne takes a little bit of time.
        Risto the Great

Comment

• Jankovska
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Ohrid is a lovely place.
          The citizens will learn how to keep the tourists happy.
          Ohrid is amazing, no doubt about that. Its an amazing place. Shame abou ohrigani. Wonder what they are gonna do this summer, people don't need visa's to go on holiday

Comment

• Buktop
            • Oct 2009

Dealing economically and for potential investment, I would emphasize the current Corridor 8,10 projects, as well as the cargo airport in Stip, the heavy railway lines planed to cross to Albania, as well as the planned TAV renovations of Skopje Airport and the planned renovations of Ohrid Airport.

To be honest, the first step to encouraging foreign support is to improve the airports. First impressions are vital, and anyone traveling to Skopje for an investment meeting, would be appalled to walk through that airport.

The other key factors include energy sufficiency and ease of transport, especially if we are trying to attract companies looking to supply the region. The new business districts that were created proved to be a success in terms of FDI in recent months, but tax incentives alone will not maintain that influx. Ease of transport, exportation/importation, is extremely important when attracting new investors. I believe this could be a major marketing asset should the above mentioned projects be completed.
            "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
            though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
            Our long awaited hour will draw near
            and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Buktop
              • Oct 2009

I'm glad someone posted in this thread so I could see the Circus come around again

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                Wonder what they are gonna do this summer, people don't need visa's to go on holiday
                That's right. They will have to learn fast!
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Buktop
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  It seems UMD is more concerned with clogging up the Forum with dated youtube clips and useless 'polls', than it is to revisit the controversial statements made by Meto.

I didn't notice the UMD 'poll' over at the Maknews Forum...or half the other shit thats been posted here...

Meto you play a very childish game...

All that we want is a clear UMD name strategy that doesn't compromise our identity...

Many people want to know why you entertained name change previously

Most people want UMD to officially denounce the interim accord and framework agreement

Tone down your shameless American arse kissing, what you choose to do in private has no place in the public arena
                  A: UMD's strategy doesn't compromise Identity, Culture or the Name
                  B: UMD has already numerous times denounced the Interim Accord and Framework agreement

It would help if you could learn to read English, maybe then you could find the answers you are looking for.

Comment

• Buktop
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                    Buktop, Izgrev is in Struga, didnt you hear about the affair with the Miladinovci brothers and the Vladici?? Its empty now
                    I know, but it used to be on par with Gradishte, that's why I mentioned it. It is fairly close to Ohrid as well and most Ohrigani used to go there about 15 years ago.

Izgrev was known even more so for it's night life

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Buktop, show us exactly where/when UMD denounced the Interim Accord and Framework Agreement. Or do you speak for UMD now?
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        Are you for real????? I don't know whether to laugh or cry....
                        Buktop did mention something in another thread about waiting for the circus to come around...I didn't understand what he meant at the time but its as clear as day now...Buktop's a clown and he wants to join a circus...

Comment

• Buktop
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                          If they this it should be done and we should send Macedonians to Afganistan to die why don't they go? Why send our brothers or cousins who went into the Army to defend their country not go and take lifes of innocent people. The war in Afganistan is wrong and agains all human laws and illegal. Why would I want Macedonia or Macedonian brave soldiers to be invloved in something like this? Ni go crni imeto.
                          The Macedonian army is a fully professional army, any one who is a member of the army chose to be there. They want to fight and protect Macedonia. And they chose to be in a combat position.

Whether you like it or not, you have no say in what the army does. I know a lot of people who are in Afghanistan and Irag right now, both Macedonian and American, and each and every one of them knew the choice they made by joining the army.

My position has been defined, there is no way to explain it any further.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
                            The Macedonian army is a fully professional army, any one who is a member of the army chose to be there. They want to fight and protect Macedonia. And they chose to be in a combat position.

Whether you like it or not, you have no say in what the army does. I know a lot of people who are in Afghanistan and Irag right now, both Macedonian and American, and each and every one of them knew the choice they made by joining the army.

My position has been defined, there is no way to explain it any further.
                            Buktop, how are Macedonian troops defending Macedonia in Afghanistan...and don't give me the bullshit line about "training"

Its not about that you American arse licker...

Comment

• Jankovska
                              • Sep 2008

Our Army is to defend, since when do you think it's ok to send your troops to a unjust war? Are you not ashamed that we are part of that? You should be. We have no business in Afganista, the war in Afganistan in illegal. We should never be a part of anything like that. It's a selfish world I know but we are getting nothing from it anyway. I don't have a saying in it Buktop but I am ashamed that Macedonians go on to kill innocent people in their country and take their last hope. I am ashamed of it and I will not shut up about it. I will never side with murderers, no matter if they are Macedonian or if they are Albanian, or if they are my family or not. The people of Afganistan have done nothing wrong to the Macedonian people, we should stay out of it. The people of Afganistan are victims of America and now us too. Shamefull

Comment

• Buktop
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                                Buktop, show us exactly where/when UMD denounced the Interim Accord and Framework Agreement. Or do you speak for UMD now?
                                when Macedonian authorities, under clear duress, were forced into signing an unfair and imbalanced Interim Accord with Athens. This agreement is unique, as it is the first instance in history where one state is actively denying another state’s sovereign right to name itself, in direct defiance of the UN Charter and its guarantees of national self-determination. Ironically, Athens demands that negotiations on Macedonia’s name continue under the same UN auspices, which it violated in 1995.
                                March, 2007

Why don't you show us this so called support of the Interim accord and Ohrid framework that you keep claiming exists? If it is so obvious, surely you could show us?

Comment

Working...
                                X