X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
    Sure, I'll be the president. Communist by birth, communist forever, hehehe. Scared now?
    At least you will insist on Friday Night drinks.
    Can't be that bad!
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Demos
      Banned
      • Dec 2008

Yes but in the long run these countires would not benefit from this. For example Greece lives happy at the moment because the EU always runs in and gives them shit lots of money so they can support their currupted gov. Anyway many countires are like this. So if countries start doing this game playing and being to competitive no one will view that union as a powerful place because it's more like a school playground full with spoilt children. Than this union will not grow and if it doesn't no one benefits. Than the bigger country that put the union together start getting pissed off (UK, Italy, Ireland blah blah) and decide to leave the little union. They do and places like Greece, Bulgaria etc are bankrupt. See not so great. I am telling you I communisam is the only way forward, bratstvo i ednistvo.
      Communism is the only way forward? Let me know when you're moving to live in the communist "paradise" of China or North Korea. I love the Greek communist party leaders in Athens. Preaching about communism, but driving 80,000 euro Lexus'.

Comment

• Sarafot
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
        Communism is the only way forward? Let me know when you're moving to live in the communist "paradise" of China or North Korea. I love the Greek communist party leaders in Athens. Preaching about communism, but driving 80,000 euro Lexus'.
        There was nice in Jugoslavia,you know,that was most Democratic country in the world.All garbiges have all rights,but it is hard for you to belive!
        Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
        - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Demos
          Banned
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Sarafot View Post
          There was nice in Jugoslavia,you know,that was most Democratic country in the world.All garbiges have all rights,but it is hard for you to belive!
          Yugoslavia was nothing more than a myth. As long as Comrade Dictator Tito was alive and kept the south Slavs of Yugoslavia all in one federated state everything was "fine", but look what happened once the old man died? You had chaos, death, wars, destruction etc etc. Basically all "unfinished" business from WWII came back.

Comment

• Pelister
            • Sep 2008

You mean like the idea of a Modern Greek is a myth.

The Macedonians should wake up and realize that the E.U and Greece are irrelevent.

Comment

• Demos
              Banned
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
              You mean like the idea of a Modern Greek is a myth.

The Macedonians should wake up and realize that the E.U and Greece are irrelevent.
              Pelister,

Greece and Greeks are a reality. Whether you choose to accept this or not is your own personal preference. Greece doesn't need a Communist dictator to be alive for 40 years to keep it together.

Comment

• Pelister
                • Sep 2008

Pelister,

Greece and Greeks are a reality. Whether you choose to accept this or not is your own personal preference. Greece doesn't need a Communist dictator to be alive for 40 years to keep it together.
                Ha.

Coming from a Catholic Pontian or the like, you do talk crap.

"Albanians won the war of independence of Greece", N>G.L Hammond. You would not have a nation to cling to for your dear life without the Albanians.

At least the Macedonians fought their own wars.

We never needed "Albanians" to carve out a state for us.

Comment

• Demos
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2008

Ha.

Coming from a Catholic Pontian or the like, you do talk crap.

"Albanians won the war of independence of Greece", N>G.L Hammond. You would not have a nation to cling to for your dear life without the Albanians.
                  At least the Macedonians fought their own wars.
                  We never needed "Albanians" to carve out a state for us.

Isn't it an irony? The Albanians in Greece were fighting for the liberation of Greece from the Ottomans, while the Albanians of Macedonia were too busy trying to secede the NW part of the country from Skopje and killing Macedonians police and security forces, and instead of waging a total war against them and throwing them out the Albanians, whom "love" you so much, are now in your own Parliament, demanding official language recognition, schools, etc etc.

Life is full of ironies...

PS. I'm not a Pontian, nor a Catholic. I'm Greek ethnically and Greek Orthodox in religion.

Comment

• Pelister
                    • Sep 2008

Isn't it an irony? The Albanians in Greece were fighting for the liberation of Greece from the Ottomans, while the Albanians of Macedonia were too busy trying to secede the NW part of the country from Skopje and killing Macedonians police and security forces, and instead of waging a total war against them and throwing them out the Albanians, whom "love" you so much, are now in your own Parliament, demanding official language recognition, schools, etc etc.

Life is full of ironies...

PS. I'm not a Pontian, nor a Catholic. I'm Greek ethnically and Greek Orthodox in religion.

But history is what it is.

Macedonians fought their own wars.

Meanwhile, every contemporary describes the "Greeks" of the early 1800's as ethnic Vlachs and Albanians. So, historically speaking, there are no ethnic Greeks and not a single 'ethnic Greek' who actually took up a gun because he was dreaming of his 'ancient roots'. Haha.

Your identity is artificial.

The Macedonians on the other hand, have Christianity, they have the language of the medievil Church in Macedonian, and this you can never take away.

Comment

• Demos
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2008

But history is what it is.

Macedonians fought their own wars.

Meanwhile, every contemporary describes the "Greeks" of the early 1800's as ethnic Vlachs and Albanians. So, historically speaking, there are no ethnic Greeks and not a single 'ethnic Greek' who actually took up a gun because he was dreaming of his 'ancient roots'. Haha.

Your identity is artificial.

The Macedonians on the other hand, have Christianity, they have the language of the medievil Church in Macedonian, and this you can never take away.
                      Ok, we are artificial and you are pure like spring water. It doesn't change the fact that we are the most powerful nation in SE Europe in economic terms and are one of the most heavily armed countries in Europe. Which means, we invest money in the Balkans to make even more money and which also means none of our neighbors can mess with us.

Comment

• Sarafot
                        • Dec 2008

Yugoslavia was nothing more than a myth. As long as Comrade Dictator Tito was alive and kept the south Slavs of Yugoslavia all in one federated state everything was "fine", but look what happened once the old man died? You had chaos, death, wars, destruction etc etc. Basically all "unfinished" business from WWII came back.
                        YOu are so wrong,man,all thouse hapend from 1992-95 in BIH and CRO,and all started like today is in Greece!

Other way you dont know shit about living life in Juga until 1991,but truth there was no place for nationalists in Jugoslavia.

And dont think that i suport that idea of Jugoslavia,but to be real life was good in JUGA.And it is ironic that people like you speak about it,when they have no real picture of Jugoslavia.!!!

If we wouldnt went in cofederation with other nations in 1945,today all of Macedonia would be free and united,and there wouldnt be Greek civil war,and wouldnt be any Detsa begalci....
                        Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
                        - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Jankovska
                          • Sep 2008

Such thing doesn't exist

Comment

• Demos
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2008

Such thing doesn't exist
                            Sure it doesn't exist...the Earth is flat too.

Comment

• TerraNova
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Sarafot View Post
                              If we wouldnt went in cofederation with other nations in 1945,today all of Macedonia would be free and united,and there wouldnt be Greek civil war,and wouldnt be any Detsa begalci....
                              ??
                              There wouldn't be Greek civil war..?
                              And by United what do u mean ?

That an independent ROM in 1945 would have conquered and subdued 2-2,5 million Greeks and some 0.5 Bulgarians?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
                                ??
                                There wouldn't be Greek civil war..?
                                And by United what do u mean ?

That an independent ROM in 1945 would have conquered and subdued 2-2,5 million Greeks and some 0.5 Bulgarians?
                                It is an interesting observation by Sarafot.
                                The Macedonians that were not allowed to enter the civil war (thanks to Tito) would have swung the entire battle into a new direction and we all know how different that war would have been without the USA involvement. (... I don't love the smell of Napalm in the morning btw, nor do the Kosturtsi).

It is merely conjecture, but it is obvious it would have been a very different situation. Do you deny this TN? Do you deny what the Macedonians of Greece were fighting for when they sided with the commies?
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X