Bobby (Bobi) Andonov - Australia's Got Talent (Show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Haha, I just got my mates to vote too, a Serb and an Aussie, they loved him too, you gotta love Australia!
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Make that 92 people viewing, Bobby seems to be quite popular, all the more glory to him.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
        • Jan 2009

Well done Bobby...I got my whole family to vote for you...
        Awesome singing...

Ladies and Gentlemen "WE HAVE A NEW TOSE".....

For those who haven't voted..SMS Bobby on 19977772

Bravo Makedonce
        The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
          Well done Bobby...I got my whole family to vote for you...
          Awesome singing...

Ladies and Gentlemen "WE HAVE A NEW TOSE".....

For those who haven't voted..SMS Bobby on 19977772

Bravo Makedonce
          or ring 1902553338

These pages move so fast lol
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Daniel the Great
            • Nov 2009

Bobby Andonov a absolute star, the host said "forget about Justin Beiber"
            what a massive statement, well done to the young Macedonian Australian.

Bravo Bobby.

Comment

• Coolski
              • Sep 2008

i've never been compelled to vote for anyone on these shows until now.. just sent my vote.. so sreḱa da ti bidi Bobi, ajrlija rabotata!
              - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
              - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Daskalot
                • Sep 2008

He is going to be huge. Bravo
                Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

He looks like a nice kid. Very down to earth. Like coolski, Its the first time i ever voted on shows like this. I have never heard anything like him before.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                    • Jan 2010

Another great performance!

Samo napred Bobi, well done.
                    It's great to see the Maco community getting behind him, cause I'd put him as favourite for winning this competition in terms of talent the way he's going.

Comment

• Mikail
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Coolski View Post
                      i've never been compelled to vote for anyone on these shows until now.. just sent my vote.. so sreḱa da ti bidi Bobi, ajrlija rabotata!
                      I'm in this camp as well.

Bobby gave a really moving performance! It was full of passion, feeling & emotion.

Well done Bobby. I wish you all the success you deserve
                      From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

wow what an amazing performance, the ball is in our court now we have to support him.

Well Done Bobby, you've done us all proud.
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Here is the footage i found on the channel 7 website

Thanks to everybody here who showed their support especially the MTO.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• I of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            Bobby was just on TV again, and AGAIN received a roar from the crowd and approval from the judges. McFaddon cannot say enough about him, Danni Minogue said he could be the best in the world, Kyle told him he is already ready and will be a millionaire for sure.

Da si zdrav i zhiv Bobby, I couldn't more prouder than our Macedonian talent!!

For those in Australia, show your support for Bobby and SMS the following number with the word "Bobby":

Do it now for the young Makedonche, let's get behind him and help him to the top!
                            Considering those superior and positive comments from the judges - He's basically being groomed toward future stardom, and this will be the case whether he wins or loses. Hopefully, though, he can win. By the way I also casted my vote. All the best to Bobby 100% support.
                            No need to sit in the shade, because we stand under our own sun

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

I of Macedon, Whats your opinion of the Watermelon man?

Comment

• I of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                                I of Macedon, Whats your opinion of the Watermelon man?
                                Call Mulder and Scully from the FBI, as this was an X-file

Nothing really more to add to that
                                No need to sit in the shade, because we stand under our own sun

Comment

Working...
                                X