X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • King Niko
    • Sep 2015

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
    King Niko, what is your take on the high number of Bosnians who are in Syria fighting for their Jihad?
    I hate seeing war as such, but during the days when Bosnia was fighting for independence from Serbia, the only people who helped Bosniak Muslim's, were the Mujahideen. So now Bosniaks are only repaying, by going to Syria and fighting the terrorist Assad regime.

Am I condoning the violence? No, am I supporting what is going on? I am neutral, but that is my take.

I believe the Bosniaks are only repaying.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Philosopher View Post
      Bob Baer is not a "supposed" CIA agent. He is retired. He is regarded by many as one of the great operatives in the Middle East in CIA history. George Clooney's "Syriana" film was roughly based on Bob Baer's book and field work.
      I'll take your word for it

In addition, I don't quite agree with your interpretation. In fact, much of this thread has shifted the obvious into something else. Baer is not arguing that we are all South Slavs and that we should all kiss and make up and forge a new federation.
      I think referring to Yugoslavia as the "motherland" and suggesting all was well until the US government interfered was basically stating that in different words.

I agree with Dragan's analysis. Baer is pointing out how Western powers sought to destroy Yugoslavia and he knows this because he was there. Note how he uses alleged often in regard to genocides. He knows it was smoke and mirrors.
      I don't believe for a second that anyone had to do anything to break Yugoslavia up - one could foresee that happening through 'natural causes' from the very beginning. All they needed was time.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Stojacanec
        • Dec 2009

Yugoslavia was destined to collapse, especially after Tito. There was discourse within the former Yugoslav goverment on how and who would lead it. They experimented with rotating goverments from different states but to limited effect.

All there needed was one state to vote on independance and the rest were sure to follow. I wouldn't give too much credit to CIA agents for what was/is a balkan tinder box.

Comment

• Macedonian
          • Oct 2013

King Niko why do you call the 'Assad' regime 'terrorist? Do you also call what is happening in Syria a 'Civil war'? Who in your opinion is the aggressor or de-stabilizer and for what purpose?

Comment

• King Niko
            • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Macedonian View Post
            King Niko why do you call the 'Assad' regime 'terrorist? Do you also call what is happening in Syria a 'Civil war'? Who in your opinion is the aggressor or de-stabilizer and for what purpose?
            I think any country that has military in the middle east and not from that region are terrorist,

and the Assad regime because all it represents is terrorism.

Assad and foreign powers are the aggressor's.

Comment

• VMRO
              • Sep 2008

King Niko, do you believe that ISIS is just a creation of the west aka US and EU?
              Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• King Niko
                • Sep 2015

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
                King Niko, do you believe that ISIS is just a creation of the west aka US and EU?
                No I do not think ISIS was created by USA or EU,

but Al-Qaeda was, and ISIS just eventually split from them.

Comment

• Macedonian
                  • Oct 2013

I think the terrorists in Syria are ISIS, King Niko as opposed to Assad. I also think that ISIS, just as all fundamentalists were if not created then exacerbated by Israeli and Western intelligence, a long time ago. Just ask people from the region who are non-biased. A few conversations and you will get to the bottom of it.

Comment

• King Niko
                    • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Macedonian View Post
                    I think the terrorists in Syria are ISIS, King Niko as opposed to Assad. I also think that ISIS, just as all fundamentalists were if not created then exacerbated by Israeli and Western intelligence, a long time ago. Just ask people from the region who are non-biased. A few conversations and you will get to the bottom of it.
                    I know what you are saying, I have been in the middle east in Dubai,

and I have Jewish friends who visit Israel, and they use logic, they are not biased, trust me. I wont let them be,

and the common thing is that ISIS is a splint from Al-Qaeda..

Al-Qaeda, yes was made by Western Intelligence, and they gave a bunch of guns to Osama Bin Laden, etc.,

ISIS is a group that split from them, ISIS was indirectly made by USA, but USA had no choice to make them, they were not trying too, these ideas had already existed in these groups and pockets in the middle east, and with a little backing of money, they were allowed to take off.

Osama Bin Laden took off from the support, he was able to manufacture a formal militant group, and it took how long for USA to get too him?

ISIS was not made by any other person then their own selves.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Guys some of you are just plain ignaramiuses.There was a link supplied earlier on explaining how the us created all those terrorists.Obama said after the us left Iraq oh well isis has got available arms and military machinery and the us did nothing.Now Obama doesn't want to deal with the problem they created see that link for yourself.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Philosopher
                        • Sep 2008

Article by Wayne Madsen.

A former Central Intelligence Agency clandestine service officer revealed to WMR that the CIA worked closely with George Soros-financed non-governmental organizations in the former Yugoslavia to ensure the power of Serbians was limited and the influence of Muslims, some with ties to global jihadism and organized crime, was advanced.

The CIA cooperated with Soros operatives in Banja Luka, the capital of the Srpska Republic, now a constituent part of Bosnia-Herzegovina.

The admission that the CIA worked together with Soros is noteworthy since previous reports of Soros-CIA cooperation have all been dismissed as baseless “conspiracy theories.”

According to our source, the CIA-Soros operations in Banja Luka were primarily aimed at marginalizing the influence of the pro-nationalist Serbian media and promoting “liberal” Serbian media operations opposed to uniting Bosnian Serbs with their kin in the Republic of Serbia, then a constituent part of Yugoslavia.

The chief target of the CIA-Soros media operations were “hardline areas” of Bosnia-Herzegovina, meaning Serbian nationalist strongholds.

Chief Bosnian Serb media targets were “Srpski Glas” magazine and Banja Luka SRT (Bosnian Serb TV).

Much of the Soros funding for the CIA media influence campaign was routed through Bosnian Serb banks acquired by Soros.

These included Pionir of Banja Luka, Nest-Bank of Laktasi, Prior-Bank of Brcko, Jozo-Comerce of Cacak, and the Resavsa Bank of Despotovac, all in the Bosnian Serb Republic.

Soros and the CIA also set about to rebuild mosques in Banja Luka and its surroundings destroyed in the civil war.

The Soros Media Center funded the independent Srpska Republic’s “Nezavisno udruzenje novinara Republika Srpske,” a Soros-aligned publishing house in Banja Luka.

Based on the revelations from the former CIA officer, these and other media and influence operations, although financed by Soros, were directed by the CIA.
                        Other chief recipients of Soros/CIA-USAID assistance in the Srpska Republic included, in addition to the above mentioned “Nezavisne Novine,” Reporter Magazine, ATV-Banja Luka, PAN Radio, PANAROMA Magazine, Ekstra Magazine, Radio Jungle, and Radio NES, all based in Banja Luka.

Outside of the republic’s capital, the Soros-CIA team funded Radio Pegaz in Trebinje, Radio Osvit in Zvornik, Radio Magic in Milici, Radio Palma in Bratunac, and Radio HIT in the neutral city of Brcko.

The joint CIA-Soros media operations were masked under two programs run by the CIA-directed U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).

These were the Balkans Transition Initiative and the Bosnian Transition Initiative.
                        These would later serve as templates for similar operations in the majority Albanian province of Kosovo that propelled the province to independence as a virtual U.S. and NATO colony and the demonization of the Serbian media in the northern part of Kosovo.

The encouragement by the CIA and Soros also led to the radicalization of Muslim population sectors of Bosnia-Herzegovina, the neighboring Muslim majority Serbian region of Sandjak, remaining Muslim pockets in the Republic Srpska, and Albanian regions of Macedonia and Montenegro.

The same CIA-Soros cooperation can be seen today in the promotion of radical Wahhabist Islam in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Turkey, Libya, and other countries.
                        The roots of this unholy alliance of the CIA, Soros, and Wahhabists has its roots in the media and propaganda operations in the former Yugoslavia and the Bill Clinton administration.

The Soros-CIA operation in Bosnia and Banja Luka eventually brought to Bosnian Serbian audiences TV Pink, which introduced the Serbian version of the U.S. reality “junk TV” show, “Big Brother.”

Other TV Pink offerings, in keeping with Soros’s and the CIA’s promotion of destabilizing non-traditional life styles, presented homosexuality and bisexuality in a positive light.

Soros’s propaganda operations constantly advance life style agendas anathema to Eastern and Southeastern European Orthodox and Catholic populations and champion the activities of such sexual deviants at FEMEN, Pussy Riot, and the transvestite music star Conchita Wurst.

The Soros-CIA media influence operation would not end with the Srpska Republic and Kosovo.

The same alliance created new “country plans” for Moldova and the self-proclaimed Transnistrian Republic, both of which were visited by our CIA source in order to advance the Soros-funded opposition to pro-Russian media.

Instead of Serbs being demonized, in Moldova and Transnistria it was, and continues to be, the Russians who are the target of the Soros and CIA disinformation and destabilization experts.

Comment

Working...
                        X