X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DemirHisarski_Vojvoda
    • Mar 2011

SoM, Bill, RTG
    I will kindly ask Mr Stavresvski to join the forum if he is willing. That way anyone that has any questions or comments about him can ask him and direct them to him, not me.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DemirHisarski_Vojvoda View Post
      SoM it seems like you have something against the bloke.
      DHV, don't misunderstand what I am trying to say, because I can assure you that I have nothing against him personally, and if I did, I would have already confronted him about it. My issues with him relate purely to some of his actions and comments on matters pertaining to the Macedonian Cause.
      I really dont think you are that interested about what he has done for the Macedonian cause, if you were im sure you would have found out already...........
      Honestly mate, I don't know what he has done for the Macedonian Cause. I know that he runs a website which has produced false information in the past. I didn't say I know him, I said I know who he is. If you're able to have him sign up to the forum and interact with the rest of us, that would be great. At least that way he can answer some questions and hopefully clear up some misconceptions.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by DemirHisarski_Vojvoda View Post
        SoM, Bill, RTG
        I will kindly ask Mr Stavresvski to join the forum if he is willing. That way anyone that has any questions or comments about him can ask him and direct them to him, not me.
        I wasn't trying to put you under the pump or anything. Its all good mate. Just trying to have a conversation with you. If you can get him in here it would be great.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Voltron
          Banned
          • Jan 2011

As of today Burqa's are banned.

French police arrested two veiled women protesting the country's law banning face-hiding Islamic burqas and niqabs Monday, just hours after the legislation took effect.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

I think Albanian uniforms on Greek soldiers should also be banned.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

RTG
              What are they going to wear then?
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Study shows Australians among the kindest, most tolerant people in the world

Australia ranked third when it came to helping others in a survey of 15 to 64-year-olds conducted in 26 countries belonging to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), as well as China, India and South Africa.

The report, Society at a Glance, measured ‘pro-social behaviour’ in OECD countries, such as volunteering, giving money to charity and helping a stranger.

Only America and Ireland were more generous. Greece is the least kind country, with only 13 per cent saying they had done something to help others.

The study also reports Australians doing over 4 hours a day of unpaid work, ranking third among the OECD countries, and spends 45 minutes a day caring for household and non-household members, shorter only than Ireland (62 minutes) and New Zealand (48 minutes).

After Canadians, Australians are also the most tolerant in the OECD migrants, ethnic monitories and gays and lesbians, with an average of 84% while the OECD average is 61%.
                http://au.christiantoday.com/article...orld/10776.htm
                That's right...... Greeks think the world owes them everything and are quick to stick their hands out to receive , but when it comes to giving, they are the least kindest country. Only 13% saying they had done something to help others.

I often heard Greeks were tighter than a fish arss. Now there is stats to prove this theory correct.

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

....and Bill they would know all about ass holes
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                    ....and Bill they would know all about ass holes
                    ....just by looking in the mirror!
                    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                      • Sep 2010

Why isn't Israel in there? I'm pretty sure they are the number 1 haters right now.

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                        Why isn't Israel in there? I'm pretty sure they are the number 1 haters right now.
                        They are a OECD member and i am sure they were part of the survey. I can only assume they did not poll to bad and were not one of the best which is why they were not singled out in anyway.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                          • Jan 2009

Would you expect anything less from Greece..?

What is the old Turkey saying about Greeks.."You don't trust a Greek like you don't trust a dog"

And what was the old saying in the Ancient times about Greeks..?

According to Virgil in "ENEADA" the high priest of Troy, LAOCON WARNED:
                          "Timeo Danaos et DONA FERENTES, don't trust the Greeks when they offer you would be GIFTS.

I heard many years ago that Macedonians were the friendliest people in the Balkans.. I probably agree..
                          Or is it because and as RTG puts it so well
                          Quote"
                          The Macedonian has to be one of the most accommodating people on this earth, they speak Greek to the Greek, Serbian to the Serb, Bulgarian to the Bulgar, yet all these peoples hold hatred and resentment toward the Macedonian
                          Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 04-15-2011, 07:45 AM.
                          The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Voltron
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2011

Practice what you preach Onur, this ones for you.

Turkey’s Circassians: We also suffered from assimilation policies

After Kurds demanded an education in their native language, Turkey’s Circassians have started asking for the same rights.

A group took to Ankara’s streets on March 12 to voice their rights and demands for the first time, organized by an initiative called the Circassian Rights Initiative, and their second demonstration is slated for today in İstanbul. The initiative’s spokesperson, Kenan Kaplan, said they did not speak Turkish when the Turkish Republic was founded in 1923, but their mother tongue is now fading away.

“We got our share of the assimilation policies that have been applied over the years. We forgot our language and culture. Now, we face the danger of not being able to pass these on to future generations,” he said.

According to Kaplan, the demands of Circassians are being able to study their mother language as an elective from pre-school education to university, the establishment of a Circassian radio and television channel, the restoration of the changed Circassian place names and surnames and clearing of the reputation of Çerkez Ethem (Circassian Ethem), a Turkish militia leader of Circassian origin, who is referred to as a traitor in Turkish history books. Today’s demonstration will take place in İstanbul’s Kadıköy Square at 1 p.m.

Why are Circassians not included in democratic initiative?

Explaining that the government-sponsored democratic initiative, also known as the Kurdish initiative, has helped them decide to take to the streets, Kaplan said the process that started in 2009 offers new hope to Circassians. Criticizing the fact that the process is centered on relations between Sunnis and Alevis, Turks and Kurds, Kaplan continued: “Alevis as a cultural element and Kurds and Roma as ethnic elements come to the public’s attention, while Circassians are ignored in this process. Their demand for an identity is ignored.”

In order to draw attention this situation, Circassians will take to the streets before the June 12 general elections and the creation of a new constitution, Kaplan noted, adding that the demonstrations will continue in places widely populated by Circassians.

Noting that Swedish authorities launch education in a native language whenever a group of at least 11 people demand it, Kaplan said that Israel, which is home to 6,000 Circassians, also provides education in their mother tongue. Recalling that 2,473 languages face extinction around the globe, according to the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), he highlighted that Circassian is among 18 languages in danger of extinction in Turkey. Kaplan added that among Turkey’s 5 million Circassians, those who are not assimilated share his thoughts and they stand behind their democratic demands.

Comment

• indigen
                              • May 2009

Во Тирана ќе се гради џамија што собира 10.000 лица
                              Вторник, 10 Мај 2011

Во албанскиот главен град Тирана ќе се гради една од најголемите џамии во Европа.

Ова ќе биде верски објект во кој простор за молитва ќе имаат околу десет илјади верници.

Џамијата ќе биде составен дел од Културниот комплекс кој треба да се гради на плоштадот Скендербег во центарот на Тирана. Станува збор за голем амбициозен урбанистички проект, кој планира да ја реконструира Тирана во современ град.

Културниот центар ќе се простира на околу 27.000 квадратни метри, а ќе содржи џамија, исламски центар и музеј за религиска тематика.

Целиот комплекс е проектиран од едно од моментално најпознатите дански архитекстонски студија БИГ (Bjarke Ingels Group) кое ја освои првата награда на претходно објавениот меѓународниот конкурс.

Иако голем број на архитекти и јавни личности тврдат дека оваа е еден современ европски културен центар, сепак според она што е проектирано по се изгледа се работи за исламски објект.

Тоа се потврдува и со обликувањето на идниот комплекс кое ќе биде во согласност со исламската архитектура со завиени волуметри и уредување на јавни површини во склоп со исламските канони.

Се уште нема никави податоци за тоа кој ќе го финасира целиот проект. Во последните години во Албанија, која е позната како најсекуларната муслиманска држава, масовно се градат џамии кои се финасирани од страна на Саудиска Арбија, земја од каде што потекнува и радикалниот ислам. Останува да се види дали и за овој објект парите ќе дојдат од Саудиска Арабија.

Но ова во Албанија на никој не му смета, иако Тирана, слично како и Албанија е мултиконфесионална и мултиетничка земја.

Во Албанија официјално триеесет проценти од вкупното население се христијани. Исто толкав е и процентот на муслимани во нашата земја.

Сепак за разлика од Албанија во Македонија секогаш кога треба да се гради некој православен верски објект во мултиконфесионални средини, тоа се проблматизира.

Таков беше случајот и со планираната изградба на црквата С.В Констатин и Елена, која требаше да се гради на плоштадот во Скопје.

Тогаш голем број на невладини организации, некои медиуми, но и политички партии јавно се спротиставија на изградбата на црквата.

Нивните изговори беа најразлични.

Претставници на невладините организации како на „Плоштад слобода“, изјавуваа дека буџетски пари не треба да се трошат за верски објекти.

Македонската влада одлучи Министерството за култура да ги стопира сите активности за изградба на црквата, а целокупната документација да ја отстапи на Македонската Православна Црква, со што целокупниот трошок за изградба на овој верски објект би ја имала Македонската Православна Црква.

Главен изговор на сите кои беа против црквата е дека нејзината изградба ќе ги нарушела меѓуверските односи, а од Исламската верска заедница беше побарана изградба на Бурмали џамијата.

Чудно е како во две соседни земји на толку различен начин се реагира за речиси идентична ситуација.

Никој во Албанија не прашува со кои пари ќе се финасира целиот проект и некој не бара изградба на црква.

Напротив сите изјавуваат дека изградбата на овој комплекс уште повеќе ќе ја модернизирала албанската метропола, а плоштадот во Тирана ќе добиел европски лик.

For fair use only.

Comment

• indigen
                                • May 2009

ЛДП уште еднаш укажа дека државата не е подготвена за гласање на дијаспората
                                Вторник, 10 Мај 2011

Уште еднаш се потврдија укажувањата ЛДП дека Македонија не е подготвена за гласањето на дијаспората. На 25 дена пред избори се уште ДИК нема релевантни податоци колку гласачи ке има на едно избирчко место во Дијаспората, рече на денешната прес-конференција Роза Топузовска-Каревска.

Според иселеничките друштва во Дијаспората на привремена работа или престој има над 400 000 Македонци со право на глас.

Членот 50- а, од Изборниот законик во точката 9 предвидува дека своето право на глас можат да го остварат само оние граѓани кои доставиле пријава до ДКП ата. До овај момент се уште ги немаме офицјалните податоци од ДИК колку вакви пријави се пристигнати. Неофицјално ова бројка е над 4000 пријавени , од кој најголемиот дел над 3000 од изборната единица 7- Европа и Африка.

Според член 127-а, -За пратеник е избран кандидатот кој добил поголем број на гласови од избирачите кои гласале но не помалку од 2% од вкупниот број запишани избирачи во изборната единица-. Ако се земат во предвид досегашните неофицјални резултати теоретски е можно во изборните единици 8 и 9 пратеник да биде избран со 12 гласови, а во изборната единица 7 со 36. Доколку и двојно се зголеми бројот на пријавени пак се доаѓа до нелогичен број на гласови со кои може да се стане пратеник од Дијаспората.

Повеќе од јасно е дека Државата не е во можност да му го обезбеди уставно загарантираното право на глас, на секој државјанин на Република Македонија.

ЛДП во моментов се консултира со угледни експерти од сферата на уставното право и изборното законодавство со намера да го оспори ова решение за гласање на дијаспората пред Уставниот суд.

ЛДП останува на ставот дека на секој македонски државјанин правото да ја избира македонската државна власт му е загарантирано со Уставот, но ние и натаму се залагаме ова да биде решено преку системите за електронско гласање или гласање преку пошта, а секој граѓанин да си го реализира своето право во својата домицилна адреса во Република Македонија. Нагласувам дека со овој начин на гласање не само што ке се заштедат илјадници евра, туку и секој македонски граѓанин од дијаспората ке може да го оствари своето право на глас.

ЛДП ја осудува инструментализацијата на на поедини претставници од верските заедници во изборната битка во дијаспората. Верските заедници, со својата вера и преку својата матична држава, треба да осигураат трајна, сигурна и стабилна врска на иселениците и никако не смеат да им служат на политичките партии во нивната беспоштедна борба за власт.

Интегрален текст од прес-конференцијата на ЛДП

Comment

Working...
                                X