X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

Anytime any incident like this occurs the government should sent a letter of please explain to not only the country concerned but also the eu. Bulgaria as an eu country represents them in every action and it should be asked of the eu are they living up to eu standards and expectations of good conduct particularly in the area of good neighbourly behaviour which they mention so often.

Comment

• Jankovska
      • Sep 2008

Jane Sandanski was on of Macedonians greatest sons (in my opinion the greatest hero the country had). He openly spoke agains Bulgaria and fought and died for independent Macedonia. Our govs not reacting year after year is an embaressment to his name, to his aim, to everything he fought for.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
        • Nov 2009

Something needs to be done about this, the politicians the government must do something or things like this will get more frequent, and for the sake of the Macedonians in Bulgaria i hope it dosent.

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Bulgaria and the other wolf, would not do all this type of bullshit if they had truth on there side. They must work overtime and play dirty to keep the truth at bay.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

I am finding RoM's silence offensive, as Jankovska said, they should be demanding apologies and sending off to the EU as well
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

In 2003 i was in Stari Kraj in Sveti Spas where Goce Delchev is buried, i went to his grave and i see a big venec with a Bulgarian Flag on it i wanted to Slikaj but fuck that apparently only a few hours before the Bulgarian President was there i couldnt believe it.

We trully have the worst neighbors it must be some sort of a curse, why is it a problem if somebody goes to visit Jane Sandanski's grave? What do the Bulgarians see in this?? They made a whole outcry about Spaska Mitrova and disgraced themselves and now they go ahead and do this, unbelievable.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

People will treat you the way you Let them treat you.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Jankovska, You are in Sofia fairly often how do the people treat you there? Are they nice to you or do they mix politics and history?

When you have dibeci who dont allow you freedom of movement what should we do?
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                    Jankovska, You are in Sofia fairly often how do the people treat you there? Are they nice to you or do they mix politics and history?

When you have dibeci who dont allow you freedom of movement what should we do?
                    I have never been treated differently in Sofia or Bulgaria. My cab driver in Bulgaria is a bulgarian, typical looking Bulgarian. He plays Macedonian music everytime he picks me up from the airport and for other Macedonians he drives. We got snowed in and stayed at their house, his wife played Macedonian music all night long and she said that no one made old folk music like the Macedonians. But than again he knows I don't take shit.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Jankovska, You were a paying customer the taxi driver doesnt drive you for free, sure it was nice of him to welcome you to his house because of bad weather but im talking about the Bulgarian Police here who are like the mob.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Here is the interview with Todor Petrov

Comment

• Frank
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2010

I think in the Macedonian Elite there are allot of Bulgarian supporters no doubt about it they are all silent that explains the apparent fear by Macedonian Diplomacy every single occasion to ever condemn Sofia

Comment

• osiris
                            • Sep 2008

i think frank is spot on and still too many of our leaders political and intellectual dont really understand what it is to be a macedonian.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                              I think in the Macedonian Elite there are allot of Bulgarian supporters no doubt about it they are all silent that explains the apparent fear by Macedonian Diplomacy every single occasion to ever condemn Sofia
                              You beat me to it Frank.

There have been rumours of VMRO having pro-bulgarian elements. There is some strong evidence that points to Antonia Milosevski being a bugaroman. There where even some shiptar politicians who where saying that Gruevski is a secret bugaroman.

I never trust a shiptar terrorists word, but with the constant silence coming from Gruevski maybe it is true? I mean the Gruevski government is doing a lot to help the aegeans and bringing their plight to the international community, but have seemed to conveniently forgotten about the Poor Pirinci.

Not good enough from Gruevski, grow some balls Nikola.

Comment

• kykypajko
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                                People will treat you the way you Let them treat you.

sad and true!

Comment

Working...
                                X