X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
    Fair enough SOM, but keep in mind that raising the racist and chauvanist card each time is getting old.
    If the 'race card' is getting old, then perhaps you and your buddies should consider an avenue that isn't racist against the Macedonian people, because, so long as you remain racists, we will continue to highlight it.
    My buddies arent racists and neither are them over at AMAC. Its as if you are expecting us to accept your version of Macedonian history and if we dont you pull out the race card. Its just plain wrong and you use it often.
    Using the filthy language and demeaning slurs that they do, not acknowledging the Macedonian identity, language and culture, or the right of the Macedonian people to live as Macedonians, dedicating their pathetic lives (be they the regular Joe or some moron priest) to the destruction of the Macedonians......yep, you're buddies are racist alright. Places like this exist to promote my people and their history, whereas places like the "AMAC" exist primarily to destroy everything that my people represent. From the very beginning the concept is flawed and racist.
    That said, I respect your opinion and the way you feel.
    Oh please, you respect nothing, you bite your tongue because you know if you vent your true racist sentiment you will be banned.
    I sincerely think we can sit down a pound a few beers.........
    I thought so too, not long ago. But our views are diametrically opposed. Until your people accept my people as Macedonians, this will never end.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
    X