X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dove
    • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    I note Austria is no longer mandating the vaccine now. Cancelled the requirement 6 days before they were going to start charging people for being unvaccinated. Are you starting to understand the ruse?

Smoke and mirrors.
    Are you saying resistance is not futile?

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dove View Post
      Are you saying resistance is not futile?
      It wasn't even going to stand constitutional investigation. They scared as many people as possible into vaccinating until the deadline. Then cancelled it. Disgraceful manipulation of the people.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Dove
        • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        It wasn't even going to stand constitutional investigation. They scared as many people as possible into vaccinating until the deadline. Then cancelled it. Disgraceful manipulation of the people.
        Okay, Thanks.

Comment

• Dove
          • Aug 2018

Pfizer is Done!

FORM 25
          NOTIFICATION OF REMOVAL FROM LISTING AND/OR REGISTRATION
          UNDER SECTION 12(b) OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934.
          Commission File Number 001-03619
          Issuer: PFIZER INC
          Exchange: NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE LLC

The doc is doing the rounds at the moment.

Saw this tweet from Dr Scott Young. Is it really so?

Comment

• Karposh
            • Aug 2015

Another heart attack victim only a few days after Shane Warne's heart attack. This time a Labor politician, Kimberley Kitching, also 52 years old. They did a number of tributes for her on most news networks with no mention of a possible reason for her heart attack at such a relatively young age. When did heart attacks in your early 50's become such a normal thing that it doesn't even warrant a mention of a possible cause? When Warnie died of his heart attack they were quick to dispel the rumours of a possible vaccine connection (without actually mentioning the "V" word) by pointing out his poor life choices such as a lifetime of bad dietary choices (meat pies and other fast food), cigarettes and, of course, the liquid diet he was on just before his death. Not to speak disparagingly of the dead but the photos of Kimberley don't really reveal someone who has recently been on a liquid diet just before she died. Maybe she shared Warnie's poor dietary choices and cigarette addiction. I have no idea. However, I do know that both Warnie and Kimberley were avid promoters of the vaccine and telling everyone who would listen to get the jab. I think this is just the beginning and we will hear much more about sudden deaths resulting from heart attacks. Sooner or later they're going to have to stop pretending like they don't know how to join the dots and start talking about this honestly and openly.

Comment

• Dove
              • Aug 2018

I don't know if they will connect the dots and talk honestly about this or many other things ever. The bigger deal with this, I think, is that a heart attack in a 52 year old woman is much less likely in normal circumstances so it is much more surprising.

Comment

• kompir
                • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                Another heart attack victim only a few days after Shane Warne's heart attack. This time a Labor politician, Kimberley Kitching, also 52 years old. They did a number of tributes for her on most news networks with no mention of a possible reason for her heart attack at such a relatively young age. When did heart attacks in your early 50's become such a normal thing that it doesn't even warrant a mention of a possible cause? When Warnie died of his heart attack they were quick to dispel the rumours of a possible vaccine connection (without actually mentioning the "V" word) by pointing out his poor life choices such as a lifetime of bad dietary choices (meat pies and other fast food), cigarettes and, of course, the liquid diet he was on just before his death. Not to speak disparagingly of the dead but the photos of Kimberley don't really reveal someone who has recently been on a liquid diet just before she died. Maybe she shared Warnie's poor dietary choices and cigarette addiction. I have no idea. However, I do know that both Warnie and Kimberley were avid promoters of the vaccine and telling everyone who would listen to get the jab. I think this is just the beginning and we will hear much more about sudden deaths resulting from heart attacks. Sooner or later they're going to have to stop pretending like they don't know how to join the dots and start talking about this honestly and openly.
                Further to this, funeral homes are setting up offsite freezers to deal with the increase in "workload". A neighbour of mums passed recently (97 and unjabbed) and I was speaking to her grandson and he said that the burial won't be for another few weeks and that she is in a offsite freezer facility in a warehouse out in the western suburbs. This particular facility is processing 40 burials a day, something they've never done in the history of the business.
                Last edited by kompir; 03-11-2022, 01:18 AM.
                Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• kompir
                  • Jan 2015

When the media are pumping shit like this... the death toll from the vaccines will be immense

Doctors say the passing of Shane Warne and ALP senator Kimberley Kitching have shone a light on the prevalence of heart disease, as a study reveals COVID-19 may increase the risk of one the nation’s biggest killers.

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by kompir View Post
                    Further to this, funeral homes are setting up offsite freezers to deal with the increase in "workload". A neighbour of mums passed recently (97 and unjabbed) and I was speaking to her grandson and he said that the burial won't be for another few weeks and that she is in a offsite freezer facility in a warehouse out in the western suburbs. This particular facility is processing 40 burials a day, something they've never done in the history of the business.
                    By politicians using fear as a tool to change the behavior of people they created a huge disconnect between people/patients and the health system.

People were told they would die if they were infected with covid, they were told the spread of covid could only be stopped if we locked down our communities, if we isolated and avoided each other...even the bulk of the medical profession refused to see patients face-to-face....for 2 years this lunacy was encouraged...95%+ of the population that had the least to fear from covid was mostly brainwashed into thinking that this pandemic was an existential threat...people of otherwise sound mind became paranoid about their every move and activity, staying locked up in their basement for two years was their only chance to survive this apocalypse.

Any wonder that mental health has declined, suicides have skyrocketed, diets, exercise and general wellbeing has deteriorated accordingly...people couldn’t get the medical help that they always took for granted because their doctor wouldn’t see them face-to-face...or they feared going into a hospital or medical clinic because they might get the Rona...missed various health check-ups...their elective surgeries were pushed further and further into the future and having to deal with declining health, both physical and mental and you have the makings of one of human histories greatest public health disasters...

I think it is those poor people making up the ‘excess’ mortality rates...those who weren’t diagnosed in time, those who didn’t get intervention in time, those that developed mental health problems because of isolation or because of enforced economic hardship and took their own lives...that’s the real pandemic.

Comment

• kompir
                      • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                      I think it is those poor people making up the ‘excess’ mortality rates...those who weren’t diagnosed in time, those who didn’t get intervention in time, those that developed mental health problems because of isolation or because of enforced economic hardship and took their own lives...that’s the real pandemic.
                      Whilst this is true, the the vast majority of the "new" deaths are the result of adverse reactions to the mRNA cocktails. We (as in the world) are witnessing the beginning of the single biggest loss of life as a result of crimes against humanity so vast, it has no comparison.

Comment

• kompir
                        • Jan 2015

Yet another heart attack victim, this time its Dean Wallis, former Essendon footballer:

Are you scared yet?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

They will still get their "boaster" shots.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                            • Jan 2015

Neka se trujaat Risto, pet neka si gi napikaat.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

They won't stop at 5. I'm horrified at the ignorance.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Dove
                                • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                                By politicians using fear as a tool to change the behavior of people they created a huge disconnect between people/patients and the health system...I think it is those poor people making up the ‘excess’ mortality rates...those who weren’t diagnosed in time, those who didn’t get intervention in time, those that developed mental health problems because of isolation or because of enforced economic hardship and took their own lives...that’s the real pandemic.
                                Well reasoned and articulated but I reckon its the jab. All of what you said and the jab is all by design anyway. Not that the medics are that good at what they do anyway.

Here are a couple of stories. 1. Patient has medical episode and goes to emergency. The attending heart doctor is wearing two masks. Makes you wonder. 2. A hospitalised, disabled patient is suffering from insomnia but has finally fallen asleep. It is the early hours of the morning when a night nurse enters with the intention of waking up the patient to administer a sleeping pill. The carer stops the nurse. The nurse makes a complaint. (That is one of my favourite stories. Later this was used by a doctor as an example of things that need to be improved. Completely lost on the nurse though)

There are enough reports out there to demonstrate that the excess deaths are related to the shots.

Comment

Working...
                                X