Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Delodephius
    • Sep 2008

Cancer is an easily curable disease. So is diabetes. But they don't care about that. It's all about money.
    अयं निज: परो वेति गणना लघुचेतसाम्।
    उदारमनसानां तु वसुधैव कुटुंबकम्॥
    This is mine or (somebody) else’s (is the way) narrow minded people count.
    But for broad minded people, (whole) earth is (like their) family.

Comment

• Traveller
      Banned
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by BRSJAK View Post
      I heard somewhere that the team consisted of around 100+ scientists/engineers, therefore if Greece contributed 40, EU must have spent way too much.....
      Thousands of scientists participate in the program. 100+ are present in the control room.

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Oh so this is a Greek project, damn how could i think differently?

Comment

• malenka
          • Sep 2008

Well, I am even more P'ed off to learn that the UK has invested 34 million pounds into this. Great! This country will go in recession by the end of the year, the gas and electricity will be 50% up for the winter(my provider already did it), never mind the poor old pensioners that will die from sitting in cold houses, playing kaubojci i indijanci with two small particles is much more fun! Dickheads!

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

Oh malenka I am pissed off about other things the UK invest billions of. People from Somalia, Iraq etc come here, live of benefits,5-6 kids, don['t do a day work, get houses, bills paid from my tax money and than they blow up the tube that us taxpayers take because we can not afford to buy a fucking car, they have taken all our money.
            Now the UK should cut on this shit and start cleaning up the country. ~Three months you can't get a job, fuck of back to where you have come from.

Comment

Working...
            X