X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
    Lol, loving the Giorgio Tsoukalos picture you've got going there Phoenix. The ancient assonauts would be proud of you.
    I know that you're a big fan of 'Mr T', EM and if anybody was going to recognize the avatar, it was gonna be you...lol

Compared to most greeks, Tsoukalos is relatively 'normal' if we apply the meaning of relativity in its most common usage, although this 'relativity' is thrown out the spaceship porthole if we're to apply its meaning as Einstein's General Theory alludes to...

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
      I know that you're a big fan of 'Mr T', EM and if anybody was going to recognize the avatar, it was gonna be you...lol

Compared to most greeks, Tsoukalos is relatively 'normal' if we apply the meaning of relativity in its most common usage, although this 'relativity' is thrown out the spaceship porthole if we're to apply its meaning as Einstein's General Theory alludes to...
      Haha, I also stumbled upon the 'Anicent Aliens' repeats last night, set a 5:30am session on record.

Tsoukalos is an interesting character. Something tells me he was smoking something pretty strong when he first came up with his 'theories,' and people happened to believe him. Ever since he has just been trolling people and making a buck while doing it.

Comment

Working...
      X