X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Macedonian
    • Oct 2013

Hello all!

Greetings to one and all. I have been following this forum from inception. I thoroughly enjoy reading it and love the enthusiasm from the regular posters regarding our cause and how to resolve it. I look forward to contributing and adding more steam to the engine. I tire of seeing the Republic taking more sideways and backward steps than forward. After all, it's all about the forward motion...the forward drive.
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Hi Macedonian,
    Welcome.
    Your name is fantastic!

cheers
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Welcome Macedonian
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Welcome Macedonian. We always like new contributions
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
          • Jan 2010

Welcome, good to have you on board!

Comment

• Macedonian
            • Oct 2013

Thanks guys. That is very nice of you all. I guess I would like to begin by stating that I take the time to explain the Macedonian cause and the reasons behind it to anybody who asks me where I am from - 'racially/ethnic background'. I have found lots of people not of Macedonian descent, albeit generally older are aware, to a degree, of the persecution and tribulations our people have suffered, but not of the current, subversive internal atrocities being committed by our very own to our very own. I honestly don't expect anybody else to have that awareness. I feel as if it must come more to the forefront. What do you all feel?

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Macedonian welcome aboard.I fully agree with your comments about the Macedonian cause.Good to see some consistence there.On this forum we get to ssee together the rut that Macedonia is in,perhaps there might be some kind of hope of a solution.We the diaspora see things differently to our rom counterparts.We seem to understand to some extent of what's really going on,but doing something about it is another matter.Understanding the Macedonian cause & Macedonian mindset is the real answer.May I recommend reading Tom's Vangelovski thread on the Macedonian slave minset.Is really an eyeopener of where Macedonians are now.Understanding the real dilemma entailing Macedonians & getting out of its dilemma is the answer & a follow earnestly of the Macedonian cause is the answer.Read the MTO Macedonian Cause & the slave mindset is a must.
              Last edited by George S.; 10-22-2013, 12:46 PM.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Macedonian
                • Oct 2013

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                Macedonian welcome aboard.I fully agree with your comments about the Macedonian cause.Good to see some consistence there.On this forum we get to ssee together the rut that Macedonia is in,perhaps there might be some kind of hope of a solution.We the diaspora see things differently to our rom counterparts.We seem to understand to some extent of what's really going on,but doing something about it is another matter.Understanding the Macedonian cause & Macedonian mindset is the real answer.May I recommend reading Tom's Vangelovski thread on the Macedonian slave minset.Is really an eyeopener of where Macedonians are now.Understanding the real dilemma entailing Macedonians & getting out of its dilemma is the answer & a follow earnestly of the Macedonian cause is the answer.Read the MTO Macedonian Cause & the slave mindset is a must.
                Thanks George. I must say that I am fully aware and understanding of the mindset, its' implementation or changing of the Macedonian character over the past 2000 odd years and its' results at present. I can also say that we can do almost nothing from this side of the fence. Yes of course we can lobby here, which ever diaspora country that may be, and become more cohesive as an ethnic group, however the changes must come from Macedonia and will thereafter produces the desired changes outside of Macedonia.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

you know you just remind me of when in 2001 ,when I wanted to go back to help fight the shiptari.They said i'll never forget.Stay where you are your not needed as everything is under control.I didn't realize what they meant under the watchfull eyes of nato.Nato dictated everything for them.As long as we got outside interference then our situation is far from hopeless.you know the story.You can't even defend your country.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Macedonian
                    • Oct 2013

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                    you know you just remind me of when in 2001 ,when I wanted to go back to help fight the shiptari.They said i'll never forget.Stay where you are your not needed as everything is under control.I didn't realize what they meant under the watchfull eyes of nato.Nato dictated everything for them.As long as we got outside interference then our situation is far from hopeless.you know the story.You can't even defend your country.
                    Yes that is the terrible truth George. I had family who were part of the defense. NATO planes were about to start bombing the airport in Skopje and were only called back after they were advised a US officer was there. I also have other almost ridiculous examples of the double-standard enforced upon us and ours. That is why I mentioned in a prior post that a multi-faceted, multi-faced and multi-pronged approach needs to be taken.

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Welcome Macedonian! good to have you here, I look forward to more insights and commentary from you, perhaps you can restore my faith in the Macedonian people because it's at an all time low after seeing years of capitulation, corruption, apathy and sheer disregard for the blood spilt by our ancestors in the struggle to achieve independence!
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Macedonian
                        • Oct 2013

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                        Welcome Macedonian! good to have you here, I look forward to more insights and commentary from you, perhaps you can restore my faith in the Macedonian people because it's at an all time low after seeing years of capitulation, corruption, apathy and sheer disregard for the blood spilt by our ancestors in the struggle to achieve independence!
                        Thanks Makedonche for the warm welcome. Your posts have always been a Blessing. I love your avatar too. Unbelievably powerful symbol right in the heart of a major dusman who can't shake it off. I will drape the Kutlesko Sonce on that beautiful lions' back one day...I swear it!

What I can bring includes relative feet-on-the-ground updates about the situation back in Macedonia. Your faith ,Makedonche, must never ever falter. Nothing on this planet can ever undo what has been done or who and what we are. It is never a lost cause regardless of how gloomy the outlook. It does however, require, thought, planning, strategy, outlook and action...the sooner the better. Is there a point of no return? No I don't think there is. I must admit that to hold that perspective requires acceptance of requirements that must pass which will be against the grain and be viewed as extreme and drastic. Unfortunately, our situation is extreme and drastic. Yes the shameless stepping on the memories of our fallen heroes is a disgrace and should be heavily shunned and in my opinion punishable. I was very recently standing by Toses' grave...right opposite that of Pitu Guli. Have you ever been there in Krusevo? I don't think I am able able to describe in words, the experience. We as a people have such gusto such history such power such passion it is magnetic on a global scale and world changing. We, in my opinion, are almost blind to the capacities and capabilities we have on our side. We will harness it soon enough. So long as my heart beats I will play my part in seeing it come back into fruition.

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Bless you Macedonian, you are a breath of fresh air.
                          Faith falters Macedonian when faced with consistent and constant rebuttals, and inaction, and having your insight here is what we need, people from RoM that are able to provide insight and perspective and some positive ideas in how to effect change

I was in Macedonia 2 years ago, and went to Kuklesh, and stood before Pitu Guli grave and went to Mechkin Kamen, and yes, it is a very powerful experience indeed.

Yes, the situation is very drastic in Macedonia, and it restores a little more of the dwindling faith hearing your words here
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• makedonche
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Macedonian View Post
                            Thanks Makedonche for the warm welcome. Your posts have always been a Blessing. I love your avatar too. Unbelievably powerful symbol right in the heart of a major dusman who can't shake it off. I will drape the Kutlesko Sonce on that beautiful lions' back one day...I swear it!

What I can bring includes relative feet-on-the-ground updates about the situation back in Macedonia. Your faith ,Makedonche, must never ever falter. Nothing on this planet can ever undo what has been done or who and what we are. It is never a lost cause regardless of how gloomy the outlook. It does however, require, thought, planning, strategy, outlook and action...the sooner the better. Is there a point of no return? No I don't think there is. I must admit that to hold that perspective requires acceptance of requirements that must pass which will be against the grain and be viewed as extreme and drastic. Unfortunately, our situation is extreme and drastic. Yes the shameless stepping on the memories of our fallen heroes is a disgrace and should be heavily shunned and in my opinion punishable. I was very recently standing by Toses' grave...right opposite that of Pitu Guli. Have you ever been there in Krusevo? I don't think I am able able to describe in words, the experience. We as a people have such gusto such history such power such passion it is magnetic on a global scale and world changing. We, in my opinion, are almost blind to the capacities and capabilities we have on our side. We will harness it soon enough. So long as my heart beats I will play my part in seeing it come back into fruition.
                            Macedonian
                            Have no fear, my faith may be low but it will never disappear. I haven't been to the ROM, I was born in the Aegean part and still haven't been back...one day soon I will go. Your enthusiasm and dedication is a breath of fresh air.....now we only have 1,999,999 more to convince into thinking the same way!
                            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Makedonche you should go to Rom .You should see it first hand & go to the other parts..There is no reason why not to go.
                              Macedonian being positive is the key to great mind health.By being positive Macedonian s are going to free themselves from the yoke of serfdom.
                              Last edited by George S.; 10-23-2013, 01:07 AM.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                              X