• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VMRO
    • Sep 2008

Geographic map of United Macedonia

Hey Fella's,

Does anyone know where i can obtain a map of united Macedonia just like the maps that were printed in the early 90's with all villages?

If it is unavailable does anyone know where i can have one replicated as i have one of the 90's map.
    Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

I think you can still find them at newsagencies/bookstores in Macedonia. I saw one when I was there earlier this year.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

I have one but I dont think you can get one in Oz unless you have a high res pic
      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

if you got a relative in Bitola they can get it for you & ship it to you.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
          • Jul 2012

The one I have says Preston Victoria on it. I dont exactly know where or how it was gotten from as it was before my time haha. But I can ask my Dedo if you want. It is roughly 1.5 metres long and wide.
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

We've got the one from Preston as well. I doubt they are still operational though since it was published in 1990.
            Attached Files

Comment

• VMRO
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
              I think you can still find them at newsagencies/bookstores in Macedonia. I saw one when I was there earlier this year.
              Where did you see this nashijo?

Comment

• VMRO
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                if you got a relative in Bitola they can get it for you & ship it to you.
                Where in Bitola can it be found?

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

I think at one of the knizari in the city of Bitola.the other alternative is if someone can scan it in high res & you download it & print it at one of the woolies like a poster or at officeworks.
                  Last edited by George S.; 11-07-2013, 03:28 PM.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• VMRO
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                    I think at one of the knizari in the city of Bitola.the other alternative is if someone can scan it in high res & you download it & print it at one of the woolies like a poster or at officeworks.
                    Thanks Nashijo,

Ill get in contact with some relo's in Bitola and see if they can track this down for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X