X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Macedonians in greek Prisons get Beaten

Macedonians in greek prisons get treated badly because of their ethnicity .. beaten and their belongings damaged and ripped to bits just for being Macedonians ..
    Video via Facebook
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!
  • Solid
    Banned
    • Mar 2013

Why is he in prison?

Comment

• Redsun
      • Jul 2013

Why is he in prison? Should the type of crime he committed affect the intensity of his beating?

I was unaware of this, is there a chart or graph where crimes are listed and that you can figure out the intensity of the beating that should be administered?. The Lion will Roar said "Macedonians in greek prisons get treated badly because of their ethnicity".

I don't know of this mans case either.

The police don't need a reason. Its easy being a policeman when you have a badge your word is the law full stop. The police may say...

He insulted a police officer
      He attacked a police officer

Try to defend yourself against an accusation from a cop. Good luck
      Your word is nothing.

I have always wanted to visit many places in Greece due to my love of history but could never forget what had happened to my best friends father 27 years ago. I don't think I need to go into detail as I'm sure that there would be others on this forum with family members or friends that have been unlawfully imprisoned in Greece.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

redsun not surprised as they will trum up anything.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Gocka
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Solid View Post
          Why is he in prison?
          Soooooooo......... Ellada?

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
            • Jan 2009

Doesn't matter why, when or how he is in the greek prison..?
            The fact of the matter that he and other Macedonians are been targeted because of their ethnicity and the man in the video was attacked because of being a Macedonian and having the Macedonians Sun in his room...
            The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

I think one of them was arrested for wearing the Kutlesh Sonce on his T shirt - as you do, get arrested for being proud of your own ethnicity.

And the abuses they are receiving in prison go against basic human rights - of course Hellarse is the EU so they can do what they want
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
              X