• Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
    Languages spoken by Milososki as declared on his facebook page:

Knows English, German, Serbo-Croatian, Bulgarian

Perhaps he forgot Macedonian was a language
    That's very damning in itself - I would have thought Macedonian would be first on the list!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Pelister
      • Sep 2008

The problem with UMD is that it is associated to closely with the E.U, and other institutions that negate our existence. Meto's insistence that FYROM is acceptable, has to concern all Macedonians. It identifies too closely with the E.U, (as does Gruevski) and the Albanian nationality in Macedonia. People have a right to question its 'patriotism', as well as the so called 'independence' of this club. The push by UMD to promote Macedonia as a 'melting pot' where political identification should not be an ethnic one, rather a 'civic' consciousness doesn't seem to have changed. In fact it is hoping it can get some political mileage out of this representation, and behind closed doors probably promotes this kind of 'future' for Macedonia with its United States politicians and senators. What a disgrace.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

UMD Companions = people who donate in excess of $999 to the UMD.

Alexander's companions weren't financing his campaigns, the only relevance to this poor analogy is the word 'companion' itself.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

why couldn't the just round it off to the nearest dollar??companion a fool & his money easily departs.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

I would have gone with $997. Finishing on a "7" always looks more believable.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
              why couldn't the just round it off to the nearest dollar??companion a fool & his money easily departs.
              They're actually requesting $1000 from each 'companion', hence the reason why I said in excess of $999.
              Originally posted by Risto the Great
              I would have gone with $997. Finishing on a "7" always looks more believable.
              Lol.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

SOM your point is taken.
                Last edited by George S.; 07-12-2011, 12:57 AM. Reason: ed
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Pelister View Post

The problem with UMD is that it is associated to closely with the E.U, and other institutions (mental) that negate our existence.
                  Da, mu go ebem plemeto nivno
                  Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 07-12-2011, 05:18 AM.
                  http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

mk that's spot on & pelister is right.There is a saying throwing the baby with the bathwater.
                    These people haven't a clue of what the fuck they are doing nor do they care for anyone but themselves.People like rhat mozat da imaat izeban um i nemozat da mislaat kako normalni luge they are hellbent on self destruction & others.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Pelister
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                      mk that's spot on & pelister is right.There is a saying throwing the baby with the bathwater.
                      These people haven't a clue of what the fuck they are doing nor do they care for anyone but themselves.People like rhat mozat da imaat izeban um i nemozat da mislaat kako normalni luge they are hellbent on self destruction & others.
                      The UMD praise the E.U. Its been pushing to have us be a part of it, for years now. This institution negates our identity, and has been erasing our name throughout its administration for years now. Have UMD raised a single protest about it? NO. Shouldn't this 'silence' from UMD bother people? It should. UMD's push to have us part of an institution that negates our identity, is based on the erroneous assumption that we cannot surive without it. These guys are exactly like the Vrhovists' of old - you remember them, pass themselves off as "patriots" but secretly want union with the Bulgarian State, which also negated our existence at the time. Metoists use the same old 'arguements' (economic ...etc), used by the Vrhovists a century ago that Union with the E.U will bring "properity" and "wealth" and "freedom" even though it negates our identity.

What does Meto Koloski have to say about E.U policy to erase our name from its administrative departments? Very little at all.
                      Last edited by Pelister; 07-13-2011, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

The umd is hellbent on destroying our identity.Are they man enough to come & explain what they are reallydoing??They have been aiding & abetting our enemies to screw us once more.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

I don't think they're specifically hell-bent on destroying the Macedonian identity, I just think they are too weak to defend it, and would therefore rather take an opportunistic viewpoint where it concerns the Macedonian Cause, which, as a by-product, does contribute to the destruction of the Macedonian identity. I mean, how many times have we read a UMD press release which harps on about having Greece honour the interim accord which requires Macedonia to be called FYROM?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

I take offence to UMD mentioning "Macedonian Cause" when they have neither defined it nor fought for it.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Well regarding the umd apart from the usual tirade telling us what they are doing.We never hear of how much they the umd have achieved.There seems to be silence where we have been grossly misrepresented by the umd.We know that they prefer the ventilator & fyrom name& the interim accord so does our enemies.So we can conclude they are plaing into their hands & only telling us what they want us to hear.We have been kept in the dark on those very issues yet gruevski is still continuing with those silly name talks aided & abetted by umd.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

Congratulations, are in order!

Why? After, eight years you've managed to somehow think this years conference was a "HUGE" success. First, lets talk about the 500,000 plus Macedonians in North America and how many of them attended the entire 3 day event .. 1,500? Next, over the years attendance drops and never increases PLEASE see every organization and you're NOT any better or much wiser. Lastly, the conference will rank as one of the least attended events in 2011 and you still have no shame to use the term "HUGE SUCCESS".

Sadly, you continue to do as you (board) please and this will be your downfall - a self centered organization.

Happy Illinden.

Oh, Gospo e golem .. Phil Reeker has been fired! Macedonia was never American ..

‪Kool & The Gang - Celebration‬‏ - YouTube
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 07-13-2011, 09:11 PM.
                                http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

Working...
                                X