Thanks Bratot.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

It will be good to chat with Petkovski. It seems he has also graduated from the School of Everything at the University of Buktopia.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bratot
        • Sep 2008

No response yet, nor in my inbox.
        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Bratot

Its a good initiative, thanks for the feedback.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

It is a good move Bratot, but I don't think a compromised individual like him would come to the MTO.....then again, we have a handful apologists arrive from time to time so anything is possible I guess.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Pelister
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Frank View Post
              It is his attidude and weak natured spinless poisition that is so bad to our cause

The value of history is entirely lost on this guy.
              What has Macedonia or the Macedonians actually done to deserve this kind of negative publicity?

Comment

• johnMKD
                • Apr 2010

I'm sorry for cross-posting this article (http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...1359#post61359). I guess I was having a tough day yesterday. Administrators, please delete that thread of mine.
                Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Done JohnMKD.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

Who the hell is this fruitcake, writting for the Guardian he is probably based in the UK. I wish he came on here and explained what he wrote. Or I'll buy him a beer and ask him about hsi article.

Comment

• Coastal
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2010

This anglopredavnik piece of trash
                      you f@%king animal
                      Ivo Petkovski, another predavnik
                      Ivo you're a very confused and compromised individual. And an imbecile
                      this Petkovski imbecile
                      Who the hell is this fruitcake

I guess the guy won't take the invitation as a call for an evening tea party...looks more like an invitation to the Inquisition.

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

YouTube - Violeta Ackovska vs Ivo Petkovski studio2

Comment

• Jankovska
                          • Sep 2008

Omg this guy has some serious issues. He can not make a difference between Vardarska Makedonija and Macedonia today. Who gave him his job I wonder?
                          Macedonia was split, Vardarska Macedonia was under Serbian rule, bese okupirana glavo prazna, which part you don't get? Macedonia today is independent country with the right to be Macedonia. Macedonia was and has always been Macedonia. When the neighbiurs split it they took Pirin, Egej, Vardar, parts of Macedonia. Mesa babi i zabi. He truly has a problem and issues.

Comment

• indigen
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                            Mesa babi i zabi. He truly has a problem and issues.
                            If only he was the exception, Jankovska, we could sleep easily at night! But, IME, we clearly have, and had, many, many more people of similar or worse ideological ilk who are, or were, occupying key positions in Mk state, political and media institutions and agencies and have, or had, the capacity to do, and some have done, lasting and irreversible damage to the CAUSE of the Macedonian state and nation.

Крајната дестинација - Нова Македонија

[...]

Проблемот не е ни оддалеку во ликот на лидерите (наречете ги Никола, Бранко, Али
                            или Мендух), туку во системот кој е благопријатен за таква „селекција“ и кој
                            негува вакви партии кои немаат никаква идеологија, ниту идеја за конкретна јавна
                            политика, освен плукањето и обвинувањето на противникот, делбата по етничка
                            линија. Она што ги обединува сите, низ декларации, прогласи, потписи е
                            покажување кој повеќе ја сака Македонија (едниот со наводно непопуштање околу
                            името, додека на големо се пазари како да куртули од меѓународниот стап, а да не
                            ја загуби власта,
                            а другиот со наводно волшебната формула со која ќе ги реши и
                            името и сé друго, освен што јавно призна дека за економијата „ни Господ не може
                            да помогне“; а ќе беше чесно тоа да го кажеше оној „славен“ 15 септември). Од
                            неодамна сите почнаа да лицитираат и кој повеќе ја сака ЕУ и НАТО, а за САД и да
                            не зборувам.
                            Како што си кажа Црвенковски во она убаво во центарот „набацено“
                            интервју: тој и се обраќа и на меѓународната заедница. Така, партиите сé уште
                            водат љубов со народот, ама и се верни на меѓународната заедница.

Авторката е универзитетски професор
                            Автор: Билјана Ванковска

setIzdanie=22019

Comment

• Simply Macedonian
                              • Feb 2010

Violeta Ackovska e fantasticna. "Ivo Petkovski" e glup, anti-Makedonski raspolozen i pro-Grcki nastroen.

Comment

• Simply Macedonian
                                • Feb 2010

Petkovski makes me literally sick to my stomach. And to think this brainwashed, arrogant Hellenophile comes from an independent Macedonia. Absolutely sickening. I wonder whether he is also on the Greek payroll? He should be totally discredited everywhere. Especially at the "Guardian".

Comment

Working...
                                X