X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    I used to represent about 5% of Maknews posts once upon a time Prolet. I think it was Coolski of this forum who posted it on Maknews the first time a few years ago.
    Nope, it was me who posted it. I went to the trouble of uploading it from a cd to a file a few years back. Then I lost the cd and I lost the file, lol.

You want to hear the irony of this? One of my close Greek friends first brought it to my attention, we laughed our heads off together. God forbid.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Risto, You cant go to hell if you are doing good

I just mentioned manners around a Bishop, it doesnt mean that you have to agree with his actions. Its not blind faith its all about the manners, the church is not a democracy we all know that we dont have to agree with it but thats the way it works.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Prolet, priests and bishops should serve the people, not the other way around. Not too long ago I was about to "go to hell" after stopping short of doing something, because some man of the cloth decided to remind me that he had other appointments that he had to attend and we needed to hurry up. The tone in my response was enough for him to back up, but if I wasn't the nunko I would have probably had some more words with him. It disgusted me knowing that he considered what he was doing more a job (in the financial sense) rather than a duty (in the religious sense). Thankfully not all are like that.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bij
          • Oct 2009

i am with risto and daskalot on this one.

i will bring the tequilla to hell. risto bring the salt, daskalot, the lemons. deal?

Comment

• Daskalot
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
            i am with risto and daskalot on this one.

i will bring the tequilla to hell. risto bring the salt, daskalot, the lemons. deal?
            Opa, zabava!

Sounds good to me
            Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              Prolet, priests and bishops should serve the people, not the other way around. Not too long ago I was about to "go to hell" after stopping short of doing something, because some man of the cloth decided to remind me that he had other appointments that he had to attend and we needed to hurry up. The tone in my response was enough for him to back up, but if I wasn't the nunko I would have probably had some more words with him. It disgusted me knowing that he considered what he was doing more a job (in the financial sense) rather than a duty (in the religious sense). Thankfully not all are like that.
              SOM, You are totally right they are there for the people to serve the people however its not always the case now is it?? Im sure when that Svestenik Presented your Numkoj with the Bill you should have told him that you have better things to do. Realistically speaking you are suppose to give however much you have not have them charging like a business.

SOM, Are you pro Vladika or Anti Vladika?? You wont go to hell if you are a true believer and you do what you believe is right. Its Hristijanski to forgive remember??
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Pavel
                • Oct 2009

No Sense

I don't know if it's just me, but I have to say, that I often have trouble making any sense of prolet's posts.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Pavel, Would you like me to be a bit more predictable for you??

Comment

• Bij
                    • Oct 2009

Prolet. I think a bit of additional grammar wouldn't hurt. that doesn't make your points less valid?

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Spolaj ti Bij

I'll keep that in mind, keep the tequila for special occasions nobody is going to hell any time soon. Too many good people in this forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X