X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

New Members: DUSAN, VELVEDO, VIERKOVOUT, WALACHIA

I notice that all 4 of you have been registered and appear on the members list at basically the same time.

Welcome to the MTO, I must highlight that as of late we have had a wave of racist idiots sign up on our website/forum, some of the Greek type, others of the Bulgar or Albanian types.

I hope you guys don't fall in the same basket, but I could not overlook the fact that all of you have signed up with usernames in capital letters. Pretty stupid if you are all (or one) in it together.

Please introduce yourselves on this thread, i'd hate for any of you to be wrongfully grouped with such filthy scum as described above.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

These are all the same user, I have only allowed "WALACHIA" as a member here, he/she is from Greece.

I hope he/she will enjoy this forum.
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
      These are all the same user, I have only allowed "WALACHIA" as a member here, he/she is from Greece.

I hope he/she will enjoy this forum.
      Is Walachia the same user as the other three capital-lettered clowns?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Daskalot
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        Is Walachia the same user as the other three capital-lettered clowns?
        Yes, they are all the same person.
        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

I see then, they should consider themselves lucky to remain at all.

WALACHIA, why did you sign up with 4 usernames? Congratulations for attracting the spotlight, I am sure your visit will be a blast.

Comment

• makedonin
            • Sep 2008

Damn that IP.

Cryptic thing for a greek
            To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
              Damn that IP.

Cryptic thing for a greek
              LMAO, a lot to be said for the intelligence of some, loving this forum my beautiful Macedonian comerades
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Has the new member WALACHIA been shown the rules of behaviour expected on this Forum???
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                  Has the new member WALACHIA been shown the rules of behaviour expected on this Forum???
                  It would only work if the rules were writen in modern Greek. Everything else is Barbaric to them. oooops....... Get ready,Here comes the spaming
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bij
                    • Oct 2009

heyyyyyyyyyy guys give him/her a chance to post before you slaughter them! they could end up being a decent greek...........hahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by Bij View Post
                      heyyyyyyyyyy guys give him/her a chance to post before you slaughter them! they could end up being a decent greek...........hahahahahahahahahaha
                      hey fellow friend " a decent Greek" that would be in the minority would it not?
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bij
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                        hey fellow friend " a decent Greek" that would be in the minority would it not?
                        why do you think i was laughing julie? because it's a joke!

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

why do you think i was laughing julie? because it's a joke!
                          Now now girls there are still some good Greeks. Ama tie shto nese zivi. oh my goodness that was Terible

Comment

• Bij
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                            Now now girls there are still some good Greeks. Ama tie shto nese zivi. oh my goodness that was Terible
                            nah nah, there are a few crnci in greece selling vlechki on the beach that are good greeks! hard working people!

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

nah nah, there are a few crnci in greece selling vlechki on the beach that are good greeks! hard working people!
                              What do you mean by few crni? i have yet to see a white one

Comment

Working...
                              X