Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

I'm in full agreement on that julie.They don't give a hoot unless it's raising more money for themselves.It's a shame people think like that & avoid questions & hide from the truth.They just think that were like ofsi ready for the strizene.
    Last edited by George S.; 05-15-2011, 07:49 AM. Reason: edt
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

MUCH, of the UMD membership fees are used directly to pay Meto's US salary & travel costs .. please renew today!
      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-15-2011, 08:57 AM.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post

George, Meto is not my "friend" anymore lol facebook
        No loss, from his solicited 5,000 friends on Facebook he's has met maybe 100 at most -- he used it to "network" the UMD .. as did I, a very powerful WMD ..

NOTE

Very few UMD members attend anything non UMD related or sponsored - be careful Vodenka .. don't be bought, they're using you and can destroy all your hard work.
        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-15-2011, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• rujnovino
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
          FYI, the UMD did NOT put him up in a 5 Star hotel, I'll leave it at that.
          Ok, so why did he accept the award then? You have no answer - you are logically inept.

On one hand, Tsarknias is a great hero that you "work with on human rights matters". On the other hand, he accepts awards from an organization you (sometimes) hate, depending on when was the last time you took your meds.

Then you say, the awardees are "bought off" with free trips, and now you're saying Tsarknias' accommodation was substandard... so how do you explain this hero of Macedonia, that you work with closely, having a diametrically opposed view to yours ?

Are you suggesting he's not a hero of Macedonia, but a treasonous Bugarofil, as per the WQV playbook? Or are you simply full of shit, and maybe have never even met the man?

Comment

• rujnovino
            • Jan 2011

NOTE

Very few UMD members attend anything non UMD related or sponsored - be careful Vodenka .. don't be bought, they're using you and can destroy all your hard work.
            Alex, do you work closely with Vodenka on human rights matters, too? Or was that another one of your daydreams?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by rujnovino View Post
              Or are you simply full of shit, and maybe have never even met the man?
              How well do you know Jimmy Daikos? I think you must been doing crack - ass kind

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Alex, do you work closely with Vodenka on human rights matters, too? Or was that another one of your daydreams?
                I watch her fine work very closely, I support her not you Americanos malakas

Q. Did you join MTO to get ahead or give one?
                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-15-2011, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• rujnovino
                  • Jan 2011

George, Meto is not my "friend" anymore lol facebook
                  UMD is only interested in your financial support, nothing more. boozo rujnovino is still not answering Makedonche question, which epitomises everything UMD does not stand for . The diaspora. Macedonian Diaspora. Nor did UMD do anything when AMHRC campaigned no to negotations, or provide support to our minority in Aegean Macedonia, .....and the list is bottomless. They support IA and FA, detrimental to the Macedonian cause. They lack transparency, and never answer questions. When their coffers are depleted, it will be interesting to see what strategy they put in place to appease the diaspora. A diaspora that cannot be duped

Can I be your friend, Julie?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

Tell us who you are first .. Soula who? Honey, you've seen more dickends then weekends .. F OFF

Comment

• rujnovino
                      • Jan 2011

Tell us who you are first .. Soula who? Honey, you've seen more dickends then weekends .. F OFF

WMD, don't you have some important human rights matters to work on with Tsarknias and Vodenka? C'mon kid, chop chop... we're all counting on you!

If Macedonia had to count on the likes of MakKafana, God help her.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

WMD, don't you have some important human rights matters to work on with Tsarknias and Vodenka? C'mon kid, chop chop... we're all counting on you!

If Macedonia had to count on the likes of MakKafana, God help her.
                        Well, I like my chances against the UMD .. LMFAO

"KID"?

I guess you're over 60 (gray) and the UMD backbone - F ME, you never got married in a Macedonian church zivotno. Post some more info please because I'll make your head spin to the point you'll stay away from events I'm at - shame you, pred site!

Alex, insert his image here

Tesko na zeneta
                        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-15-2011, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

I dont associate with people that attack my integrity and belittle me, take my posts out of context and are not aligned with the Macedonian cause, people like yourself are worse than our foes like the grkomani, you are a chauvinist and anti- Macedonian
                          answer Makedonche's question, if you dare
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

I dont associate with people that attack my integrity and belittle me, take my posts out of context and are not aligned with the Macedonian cause, people like yourself are worse than our foes like the grkomani, you are a chauvinist and anti-Macedonian
                            answer Makedonche's question, if you dare
                            Well said, bishe e i ne e potreben ovde - staro magare aka moron

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Rujno, are you serving a purpose here other than agitating among members with your verbal garbage and UMD apologism? I am getting tired of reading your provocative dribble on every thread, so gve some purpose to your presence or get lost.
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Rujno can't define the Macedonian Cause for himself or the UMD. Just saying it is not good enough any more Rujno .... too many thieves in the night.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X