X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Thanks for the clip Phoenix

My god who is this guy? He must be a brainwashed komunjar, what a disgusting person.

Jankovska,Malenka i say the two of you get a hold of him and take turns punching him LOL He lives in your area.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Makedonetz
      • Apr 2010

Disturbing, he is a waste of macedonian flesh! where does this guy live? in Macedonia?
      Makedoncite se borat
      za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
      - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Bratot
        • Sep 2008

It's already end of another day without replay from Ivo, it seems he is not ready to support his allegetions.
        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• pluto
          • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
          Omg this guy has some serious issues. He can not make a difference between Vardarska Makedonija and Macedonia today. Who gave him his job I wonder?
          It is not Ivo Petkovski , the guy you discuss about. I think it is Emil Kirjaz on the video. I didn't really knew who he was before i saw that debate on TV , but he made a terrible impression to me.

Comment

• Serdarot
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
            This article is nothing but a small peace written by uninformed and uneducated fool who found himself in the right place at the right time to be writting crap and getting paid...
            i could not more agree

but it (he) is not a single case

uninformed and uneducated idiots.

they are called columnist and experst lately, my grandfathers called them kodoshi i "chengii" (prostitutes)

@ Bratot: i hope he will have the guts to show himself here
            Bratot:
            Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Bratot
              • Sep 2008

You are right Pluto, it's Emil Kyrjaz.
              He was part of the LDP if I remember good, before he moved to UK.

Unfortunately I'm not able to open youtube from work
              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Is there a point to your dribble? Involve yourself in conversations where you're relevant and can provide some useful imput.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Coastal
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  Is there a point to your dribble? Involve yourself in conversations where you're relevant and can provide some useful imput.
                  You didn't make the same comment on the input "you f@king animal" .I guess it was really useful .
                  Anyway-i won't involve more-Let's hope the guy who dared to have another opinion will appear in the arena

Comment

• IvoPetkovski
                    • Jul 2010

Thanks for the invite. Found this by googling my Macedonia blog and then saw you’d sent an invite to my Facebook, which I never open. Well now that I have found it, I’ll try to respond to some of the points here.

@RistoTheGreat, you say:

Please explain the EU standards in detail as far as how they would apply to the ethnic Albanian minority and the Roma population. Feel free to tie these "standards" in with the Ohrid Framework agreement and corresponding Macedonian constitutional amendments. Let us know how the EU measures up in comparison.
                    The Ohrid agreement and the constitutional amendments in 1995 were excellent steps for the Macedonian government, but more and more they are coming to seem like isolated incidents when the Macedonians have been anything less than completely unwilling to compromise. My concern is - how does this look from the outside? Greece have made numerous concessions over the years, the biggest one of course being the name ‘Macedonia’ itself. The argument was won then, and we won - rightly so.

I’m definitely no Greek advocate - I think the problem mostly emanates from Greek insecurity, but if we’re honest, the Macedonians aggravate the issue with our own considerable insecurities. I don’t think we need to be - we are now Macedonians, and the smallest compromise at the end of the process (i.e. Northern Macedonia) not only sends a message that the Macedonians know that nationalist chest-thumping isn’t what a modern European state does, but it also puts a (relatively) amicable end to this ridiculous dispute.

Then Greece would have no need to keep vetoing us from the EU. I said in the article that accession would help with bringing us up to European standard in representation for the Roma and Albanians - I know that the Ohrid agreement accommodated the Macedonian Albanians, but what’s needed is enforced legislation against systematic discrimination, across every layer of RoM society. Eventually, that’s what EU participation will bring. If any of you have ever set foot in Skopje, or Bitola, or anywhere in Macedonia you’ll know that hatred of Cigani and Shiptars is the norm for almost everyone. That’s what we need to move past if we’re ever going to be a successful 21st Century nation.

@Pluto & Bratot

I’m not the guy in the YouTube clip, but I just watched it. Violeta Ackovska is a dishonest debater - every time that other guy says anything, she accuses him of ‘caricaturing’ and then says what she was going to say anyway.

I agree with her that I don’t want anyone renaming me - but that danger passed in 1995 when the Greeks had to concede the name Macedonia. Right now the worst thing that could happen is that some smaller countries would have the name in official documents as ‘Republic of Northern Macedonia’.

And if we went this route, we’d have shown the world that we know how a modern state acts towards other states - by being pragmatic, instead of fanatical.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                      • Jan 2009

And if we went this route, we’d have shown the world that we know how a modern state acts towards other states - by being pragmatic, instead of fanatical.
                      Isn't it a bit fanatical letting another country re-name you? Do you understand that this is not just about the name issue but it's about the identity of an entire country and its worldwide diaspora? Obviously this means nothing to you. Unfortunately for you the majority of Macedonians, in and out of Macedonia, don't share your colonialist views. I guess you living in a lavish apartment in London gives you the right to dictate how an entire country should feel and what they should do in order to be a "successful 21st Century (captial 'C' duly noted mind you) nation." Your opinion is yours but you've sold your soul for a penny dream.
                      Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Grotius
                        • Dec 2009

IP

This is some absurd logic. We are "fanatical" because we exist, but Greece isn't despite its manifestly racist ideology towards Macedonians. Aren't your EU discrimination laws also supposed to guard against discrimination against Macedonians as well? On this note, what concessions exactly has Greece given to its Macedonian minority?

Macedonians aren't "aggravating" anybody by simply existing as Macedonians, rather the issue is Greece's inherent racism. Maybe they should be a bit more "pragmatic" as a modern state and afford Macedonians all of their human rights.

I don't think Greece has accepted our name ever, but even if it did, it's not as if it is a right they have to offer us such a "concession", they are basically irrlevant, we have a right to self identification

"I’m definitely no Greek advocate " - is this line a joke?

You are lost cause. Compromise your own identity, not mine.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Ivo,

Reading your post is absolutely mind-boggling.

It seems that you start with the premise that the purpose of existence is to join the EU and that Macedonia should presuppose vassal status as the norm. It also seems that you presuppose that Macedonians do not have an inherent right to exist as a nation.

It seems that the concepts of national sovereignty and the citizens as the ultimate source of political power are completely lost on you. It seems that you consider Macedonia to be a vassal province under the sovereign rule of other foreign governments who can do with our people as they choose.

As a result, it seems that you have readily accepted that Greece has some inherent right to determine our political status and identity (Interim Accord).

Another mindboggling assumption is that Greece has some how made a "concession". How can someone make a "concession" when they have no ownership of, or right to, the very "concession" they are supposedly making?

Finally, explain how the name "Republic of Northern Macedonia" is not renaming our state. Explain how this is not an attack on our identity or how it will prevent the defacto renaming of our people into "Northern Macedonians". Explain how this is not an abolition of our national sovereingty.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Boge
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2008

Vidi vidi, members of the MTO invite this individual Ivo for a discussion regarding his article, and what is the outcome? Bloody abuse by voshkari hiding behind pseudonyms, is this how you hypocrites behave in normal life? Invite someone over for a kafe and beat the living daylights out of ‘em? The Frank character should be banned for threatening to kill someone.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Boge View Post
                              Vidi vidi, members of the MTO invite this individual Ivo for a discussion regarding his article, and what is the outcome? Bloody abuse by voshkari hiding behind pseudonyms, is this how you hypocrites behave in normal life? Invite someone over for a kafe and beat the living daylights out of ‘em? The Frank character should be banned for threatening to kill someone.
                              Boge,

You may be using a pseudonym, but I certainly am not.

Were you the "gansta" from the Gong? Or have I got you mixed up with someone else?
                              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by IvoPetkovski View Post
                                Thanks for the invite. Found this by googling my Macedonia blog and then saw you’d sent an invite to my Facebook, which I never open. Well now that I have found it, I’ll try to respond to some of the points here.

@RistoTheGreat, you say:

The Ohrid agreement and the constitutional amendments in 1995 were excellent steps for the Macedonian government, but more and more they are coming to seem like isolated incidents when the Macedonians have been anything less than completely unwilling to compromise. My concern is - how does this look from the outside? Greece have made numerous concessions over the years, the biggest one of course being the name ‘Macedonia’ itself. The argument was won then, and we won - rightly so.

I’m definitely no Greek advocate - I think the problem mostly emanates from Greek insecurity, but if we’re honest, the Macedonians aggravate the issue with our own considerable insecurities. I don’t think we need to be - we are now Macedonians, and the smallest compromise at the end of the process (i.e. Northern Macedonia) not only sends a message that the Macedonians know that nationalist chest-thumping isn’t what a modern European state does, but it also puts a (relatively) amicable end to this ridiculous dispute.

Then Greece would have no need to keep vetoing us from the EU. I said in the article that accession would help with bringing us up to European standard in representation for the Roma and Albanians - I know that the Ohrid agreement accommodated the Macedonian Albanians, but what’s needed is enforced legislation against systematic discrimination, across every layer of RoM society. Eventually, that’s what EU participation will bring. If any of you have ever set foot in Skopje, or Bitola, or anywhere in Macedonia you’ll know that hatred of Cigani and Shiptars is the norm for almost everyone. That’s what we need to move past if we’re ever going to be a successful 21st Century nation.

@Pluto & Bratot

I’m not the guy in the YouTube clip, but I just watched it. Violeta Ackovska is a dishonest debater - every time that other guy says anything, she accuses him of ‘caricaturing’ and then says what she was going to say anyway.

I agree with her that I don’t want anyone renaming me - but that danger passed in 1995 when the Greeks had to concede the name Macedonia. Right now the worst thing that could happen is that some smaller countries would have the name in official documents as ‘Republic of Northern Macedonia’.

IvoPetkovski
                                Firstly to the MTO!
                                Thank you for responding to the request and posting here at the forum.
                                The name dispute is a highly charged and emotionally sensitive issue and as such you will see comments here that are also highly charged and emotional. I would ask that, as a professional, you take these in your stride and respond to as many questions as possible.
                                Looking forward to your posts!
                                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
                                X