• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Speaker of Macedonian Parliament sends letter to EU member states

Speaker of Macedonian Parliament sends letter to EU member states
    15 November 2009 | 17:25 | FOCUS News Agency
    Skopje. Speaker of the Macedonian Parliament Trajco Veljanovski has sent a letter to the EU member states calling on support for setting data for the start of the EU accession talks in December at the meeting of the EU ministers, Macedonian Makfax agency informed.
    “In the frames of the integration process of the Republic of Macedonia to the EU I use the opportunity, with a view to the coming Council of EU Ministers in December to ask all EU member states to support an issue very important for my country-the start of the EU accession talks,” the letter of Veljanovski says.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Does any one think we have a hope in hell & do you think that the member Eu states will support Macedonia in it's quest.
    Last edited by George S.; 11-16-2009, 01:46 AM. Reason: ed
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

I think it is part of necessary protocol. They want it, it therefore needs to be demanded by them. Whether they need it is another question.

Given 1 in 3 Bulgarian children still do not have clean water to drink tells me that the EU is not an instant fix by any stretch of the imagination.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

I think this is just short of begging (and it is obvious).

Notice how the Macedonians are not asking for the international legal rights.

Note how instead, they are hanging their existence on the whims of 1 Club.

I think they need to re-evaluate their priorities. We should not be negotiating our identity for these clubs.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Begging is right & Macedonia will be put on course for base i where they will have negotiations about it's name.THey should be asking for their rights & the eu should not be putting extra conditions & bluffing to change their soverign name.
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
          X