X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
    The Greeks got themselves in this mess, they don't deserve any sympathy.
    Let's not forget some of us have relatives in Greece. They have suffered for being Macedonians, now they suffer for being Greeks ... go figure
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

so they get punished twice as much one for macedonian & one for neing greeks.What choice did the macedonians have in all that probably none.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Brian
        Banned
        • Oct 2011

Why would Macedonia want to join the EU when Romania and Hungary are lamenting their decision?

Hungary Joins List of Countries Wanting to Quit EU

Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Leader of the Hungarian party Jobbik party Gabor Vona urged Hungary to quit the European Union at a demonstration in central Budapest past weekend.

Vona said European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso’s letter on Wednesday had violated Hungary’s independence. He called for a referendum to be held, enabling Hungarians to decide whether they still want to be part of the EU.

The crowd filling a 100-metre stretch of a 15-metre wide street was chanting “Let’s Quit” and Down with Trianon” in response to the party leader’s call.

By asking Hungary to amend three of its laws, the EC demonstrated that it expected Hungary to give up its independence, said Vona.

Rest of article in Link.
        Romanians Protest Hard Living Conditions after Entering European Union

Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Romania's prime minister warned anti-austerity protesters gathering for a fifth day on Monday that violence would not be tolerated after 59 people were injured in clashes between demonstrators and riot police at the weekend.

The country's worst unrest for more than a decade has seen riot police using tear gas against protesters throwing bricks, smashing windows and setting fire to newspaper stands and rubbish bins in central Bucharest since it began on Thursday.

Thousands of demonstrators gathered peacefully in central Bucharest and other cities on Monday afternoon, demanding Prime Minister Emil Boc and his close political ally President Traian Basescu resign.

Rest of article in Link.

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

Now, Greece failing to afford athletes for London Olympics 2012

lol!!!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
            • Jan 2009

They seem to have money to buy Tanks and war planes..?
            The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
              They seem to have money to buy Tanks and war planes..?
              And steroids for their sprinters.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                And steroids for their sprinters.
                And money for bribing officials and Ref's

Including money for Bribing Journalist and Historians

But no money for feeding homeless kids...
                The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Brian
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2011

It's a manufactured set-up to milk the Europeans dry - just keep pumping billions into Greece for a fraction of a second before it gets pumped back out again to the banks. The EU is going to drown in it's own debt. (yeah!).

Perpetual Bailouts: Another 145 Billion for Greece

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/20209/46/
                  Germany wants EU Commissioner to control Greek Budget

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/20207/46/
                  Last edited by Brian; 01-30-2012, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• Brian
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2011

LOL. LOL. LOL.

Macedonians not only have to change their name but now they have to even change their life-style.

The Greeks have totally lost the plot.

Head of Greece's Office protests Macedonians' way of life

Saturday, 28 January 2012

It's a big problem for Greece that Macedonian citizens, among other things, with their physical appearance, behaviour, life and work habits were too similar to the ones in Greece, which according to officials in Athens could confuse tourists not to know which country were they visiting.

According to official Athens, this well planned provocation by Skopje is against good neighbourly relations and breaks the Interim Agreement.

Because of this the head of Greece's commynications office in Macedonia, Alexandra Papadopolou filed a protest note against the Macedonian Government. This is the second protest note in two weeks, the first one was due to the Vevcani Carnival.

The statement of Greece's Ministry of Foreign Affairs says Papadopolou reacted against "constant tries for political, cultural, physical, mental and spiritual twisting of historical reality against Greece and other neighboring countries".

Majority of Macedonian media did not cover the latest protest note, with a Dnevnik colleague suggesting Greek officials have behaved dismally and are in a state of confusion after the ICJ ruling.
                    Last edited by Brian; 01-30-2012, 01:38 AM.

Comment

• Coolski
                      • Sep 2008

Why of course.. because the "babaros" is a long "greek" tradition from the "northern greek" town of "florina". All you need to do is add a greek accent retardation to a Macedonian word, or if that doesn't apply add an "os" suffix and all of a sudden it is pure "grik".

Same thing goes with pogača... or "grik pogatsa".

Wow.. this is national psychosis at its most pronounced!
                      - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                      - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

they even got their word for simice as well.I think sanity has got to prevail & stop bailing stupid people who want to get into debt & not pay their debts.
                        Last edited by George S.; 01-31-2012, 12:42 AM. Reason: ed
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Brian
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                          they even got their word for simice as well.I think sanity has got to prevail & stop bailing stupid people who want to get into debt & not pay their debts.
                          The Greeks are sucks, no doubt, but it's the banks that are doing it. The banks cannot (and don't want to) buy Germany or any of the wealthier EU countries but they do want to send them into perpetual debt and own them that way. Greece is/was just a willing pawn now getting screwed savagely as their means to an end. Let's laugh at the Greeks as long as we can but it's the rest of Europe soon. Italy is already on the run and Spain and the rest are teetering. Just wait for the implosion - it should be a good bang.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

THe banks are just as guilty .they got the us into debt that's why that financial crisis occured.The banks wer lending 100 k or 200 k when the houses were 10k or 20k hovels.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Brian
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2011

Are there any Macs in Italy who can add to this story?

Sicily’s ‘Pitchfork Movement’ in Revolt – Western Media Blackout

Poor Richard’s Blog
                              February 1, 2012
                              On January 16th, middle class Sicilians began a popular uprising appropriately called the ‘Pitchfork Movement’…’Movimento Dei Forconi’.

There are shades of the Occupy movement within it, but the core is not dissatisfied unemployed youth with no property or businesses to lose.

They are middle aged and older. They know that what they have left has been targeted by their own elites to bear the economic pain. The other difference is size. Sicily’s five million people, their grass roots people, have occupied themselves.

So of course the story caught my eye and I then checked the mainstream media sites to look at what I was sure to be some great video. Wrong! So far, there is almost nothing. I went back to check my date…and yes it started on the 16th and took two days to shut the island down, nothing going in or out. That was almost two weeks ago and I just learned today, and I can assure you I am not a hermit.

Can you image the Occupy Wall street people having shut Manhattan down of two weeks with no European coverage? Sure, it’s Sicily and not Manhattan…but it’s big, 25,000 sq km. That is what I used the space station feature photo.

What could corporate media possibly be afraid of? Well grab your seats, and here it is:
                              Sicily is Rising
                              The arrest of all corrupt politicians
                              Reduction in the number of Parliamentarians
                              Removal of the provincial bureaucracy (local crooks), as most of these politicians have been there for over forty years
                              Drastic cuts in the salaries and privileges of Parliamentarians and Senators
                              Restricting politicians to only two terms in office

Comment

• Brian
                                Banned
                                • Oct 2011

Does this mean the end of Greece? Is that like "Hellas" as in Hellish Ass of a place?

Chatzimarkakis Greece to be renamed Hellas

Greece over debt crisis facing needs a new image, says German MEP of Greek origin and George Chatzimarkakis proposed new name for international use that will help the country's new beginning.

- For many in Europe Greece name associated with dysfunctional political system, nepotism. As part of an honest new beginning Greek Constitution should be changed and the country was renamed Hellas in all languages, says Chatzimarkakis the Sunday edition of German newspaper "Bild". He explains that "Hellas" is the name the Greeks used for naming their country. He said Athens must reject the existing political system and completely replace it. More importantly, says Chatzimarkakis, money that Europe gives to Greece otpklakjanje go for the debt, but does not solve the problem of the country. - Greece and needed economic growth. Only then she can take responsibility for its debt, said MEP who is the party of Free Democrats. talks about the second package to rescue the country's Athens had to end Sunday at midnight.

Comment

Working...
                                X