Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Old 11-11-2020, 04:57 AM   #11
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

I've been practicing self-love for years now.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."

Last edited by Risto the Great; 11-15-2020 at 01:23 AM.
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 06:00 PM   #12
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute
Default https://www.ren-shen.com/holy-shirt/

Dear friends.
I am pleased to announce availability of the REN-SHEN Holy Shirt on Amazon for USA customers only (for now). The advertisement is here because any money made from the T-Shirts (if you let me know it was from here) will be donated to MTO for ongoing upkeep of this site.

I am quite partial to the red one ;-)

More details at: https://www.ren-shen.com/holy-shirt/

Old 11-22-2020, 07:22 AM   #13
Risto the Great

First 3 chapters available for immediate download here.

So much happens after this. We watch our hero grow up very quickly soon after. I hope you enjoy the unique fighting descriptions. Feel free to sign up for more news.

Old Yesterday, 11:46 PM   #14
Risto the Great

Dear friends.
The book is published. Paperback soon, but Kindle format already available here.

Amazon AU
Amazon US

Most other Amazon sites will have it. Please search for "REN-SHEN Half Spirit"

If you enjoy martial arts and a hell of a story, please give it a whirl.

Very pleased with the book cover: