X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    It is next level genius stuff. I never would have guessed it.
    The West is heading for disaster.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      This is my feeling also. It is like a bunch of monkeys vs a calculated and coordinated long term strategy in China.

In the meanwhile, we will destroy our kid's future with ridiculous climate control targets that Australia will make zero impact with while people are literally choking in China.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
        • Dec 2012

He is the first president to get China on its back foot. Do you realise the Chinese actually respect him? And previously they thought all the recent presidents were nothing more than soft targets. He is an absolute pompous idiot, but I think he is handling China better than anyone at the moment.

On a related matter, how many people know who pays for postage when you order some USB cable (or whatever in a small parcel) from China and it is delivered to your faraway country from China at a total cost of $0.50 including delivery?

I used to think China subsidised the postage so the Chinese manufacturers could pull in as much foreign cash as possible. That seemed a logical long term strategy on a whole number of levels. Well, I was astounded to learn (from Trump no less) that the receiving country pays for the postage from China. Why? Well it is because China is still deemed to be a developing country and is treated favourably pursuant to a 140 year old international postal agreement with the Universal Postal Union.

China is buying nations right now and is still deemed a developing country. Trump is one of very asking questions about it. When people criticise him, they often throw out the baby with the bathwater.
        This is what I mean. I can't give him a free pass on all the idiotic things he does and says because he may or may not have gotten it right in regards to China.

I'm also not so sure he is accomplishing anything in regards to China either. If they respected him so much they wouldn't have backed out of a trade deal at the last minute and made him look like a fool.

All he has done is impose tariffs, which are essentially taxes that consumers pay, meaning his own citizens. Also the value of the tariffs in relation to total trade or GDP amounts to a rounding error. Its not hurting China what so ever. Actually he has hurt American farmers more than anyone, and to try and fix that has proposed massive subsidies to make up for it. So Americans are paying extra taxes on imported goods, and also paying subsidies to fix problems that were caused by the tariffs.

For what, so US steel companies can higher a few hundred more workers?

Anyway, I do agree that China needs to be handled. They have basically taken over the world with their dollar store garbage. If anything is going to change the entire western world needs to take a different posture towards them. Starting with severely penalizing corporations who exploit the situation for a quick profit.

China could have never gotten this strong without all those multinational corporations who took it from third world to super power overnight.

Comment

• Gocka
          • Dec 2012

Its all becoming unhinged. No one has the answers except to dig in their heals and go further and further to the ends of their respective spectrum. Its turned into a sporting match, red team vs blue team, getting the win, instead of actually solving problems and governing.

This is my feeling also. It is like a bunch of monkeys vs a calculated and coordinated long term strategy in China.

In the meanwhile, we will destroy our kid's future with ridiculous climate control targets that Australia will make zero impact with while people are literally choking in China.
          The way I see it, the climate is important and worth the effort because I don't want to choke where I live. What China is doing in relation to pollution is short sighted and unsustainable. Ironically despite absurd levels of pollution they are the biggest investors in the world in renewable and clean technologies.

They will probably dominate and incorporate those technologies before the west does, despite seeming to be so far behind. From my perspective it should be more about investing in future technologies rather than tree hugging.

Just watch what China does now with the 5g technology lead that Huawei has. Imagine if they came out with revolutionary battery, fuel cell, or solar cell tech.

Welcome....
          Ugh this means I'm getting old and jaded!

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Far be it from me to defend Trump, but why is he an idiot when the Chinese didn't honour their side of the previous deal? The tariffs will make an impact on both sides but next time the Chinese come to a meeting, perhaps they will be much clearer about what they will honour. I think all of this is good and forces China to stop playing the victim. They are welcome to seek to impose their power, but they should be reminded when they step out of line. Same goes for USA.

I recall flying to China my first time and reading some text about Chinese business culture. It explained that the Chinese regard a contract/agreement as an expression of desire to conduct trade, whereas we in the west regard it as the terms of our trade. The Chinese do not feel bound to the conditions of such agreements. It is like a bad dream. They will lie without compunction if it gets the deal over the line. And they will be applauded for it by their peers. Basically trillionaire villagers.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
              The way I see it, the climate is important and worth the effort because I don't want to choke where I live. What China is doing in relation to pollution is short sighted and unsustainable. Ironically despite absurd levels of pollution they are the biggest investors in the world in renewable and clean technologies.
              I am talking specifically about Australia. 25 million people with a land mass of continental USA and not a great deal of manufacturing going on. We do not need to be at the forefront of climate change solutions. We can wait it out and determine best practice. Either way, we will have negligible impact.

China needs to invest in cleaner technologies. I am there every year. Every time I come back, I can taste that country in my sinuses for another week.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Just watch what China does now with the 5g technology lead that Huawei has. Imagine if they came out with revolutionary battery, fuel cell, or solar cell tech.
                There should be a revolution against 5G. It will control us far beyond anything Orwell could have imagined.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                  • Oct 2011

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                  “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Karposh
                    • Aug 2015

I am talking specifically about Australia. 25 million people with a land mass of continental USA and not a great deal of manufacturing going on. We do not need to be at the forefront of climate change solutions. We can wait it out and determine best practice. Either way, we will have negligible impact.

China needs to invest in cleaner technologies. I am there every year. Every time I come back, I can taste that country in my sinuses for another week.
                    Living in a pollution-free world and breathing in fresh air each day is something every person on Earth should be aspiring to, however, the "science" is in no way settled as far as the issue of climate change is concerned. Some so called "experts", it seems, can't even defend their own irrefutable and unquestionable scientific facts about the co-relation of man's activities on Earth and the the rate at which the climate is changing.

Here's a video of a climate change debate that went horribly wrong for one expert and his irrefutable facts about the looming climate change disaster. If you can ignore the annoying voices of both parties, it's actually quite hilarious and a good example of things turning bad real quick.

Bill Nye has argued that climate change deniers suffer psychological delusions. Tucker takes him on in an unforgettable debate #Tucker

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                      • Jan 2009

RIP to Bob Hawke, perhaps the last great Australian Prime Minister.

However, I see the communist and rapist Bill Shorten has come out using his death to gain political points to try win the election, saying he wants to ‘Win this for Bob Hawke’. Last week he went on TV to tell a sob story with crocodile tears about his mum doing it tough raising him in ‘tough’ circumstances.

This guy is a slimy snake, it shits me to tears that with childish tacts like above he will possibly win. I hope the majority Australians are not braindead and sub 80 IQ like the Macedonian voters

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

The timing is exquisite. You'd think Shorten killed Hawkey himself if you were a conspiracy theorist lol
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                          • Apr 2014

Will remind you Bob Hawke promoted the whole "Hellenic character" of Macedonia thing in the 90s
                          I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• VMRO
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
                            Will remind you Bob Hawke promoted the whole "Hellenic character" of Macedonia thing in the 90s
                            He actually personally invited and requested the "Ancient Macedonia" exhibition to be brought to Australia.
                            Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                              Here's a video of a climate change debate that went horribly wrong for one expert and his irrefutable facts about the looming climate change disaster. If you can ignore the annoying voices of both parties, it's actually quite hilarious and a good example of things turning bad real quick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN5L2q6hfWo
                              Bill Nye is a demented idiot.
                              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

You took the words out of my mouth. I just turned 30 and I can't believe the shift to the right in my political views in just the last 5 years.
                                It is more likely you haven't shifted, but the ideologies have shifted. The extremity that the Left have regressed, now anything to the right of Pol Pot.... is Right wing.
                                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                                X