• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Spartan, where are you?
    Miss your posts
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
      I'm going to hijack this thread once again (hopefully Spartan does not object). Its not football, but it is sport non the less.

7 Countries Form "Balkan Handball Super League"

Slovenia and Bosnia with three, Macedonia, Hungary, Serbia, Croatia and Montenegro with two clubs each will join the newly formed Super Handball League.

The deal was struck in Belgrade earlier today which will see the new league of 16 teams compete for lots of cash and prestige.

The league is set to start in August of 2011. The traditionally weak handball nations of Greece and Bulgaria were not invited to take part in this league
      I think Balkan football has to follow a similar lead (if UEFA/FIFA allow it)

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
        Spartan, where are you?
        Miss your posts
        Yeh....forgive and forget mate. Its all cool
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          I think Balkan football has to follow a similar lead (if UEFA/FIFA allow it)
          I agree. This would be very beneficial for Macedonian Football which is struggling big time. Having the bigger clubs playing in a top league is just the boost it needs. There is no future in our local comp when teams like Vardar and Pelister, have to put up with the Likes of Shkendija.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Daniel the Great
            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
            I'm going to hijack this thread once again (hopefully Spartan does not object). Its not football, but it is sport non the less.

7 Countries Form "Balkan Handball Super League"

Slovenia and Bosnia with three, Macedonia, Hungary, Serbia, Croatia and Montenegro with two clubs each will join the newly formed Super Handball League.

The deal was struck in Belgrade earlier today which will see the new league of 16 teams compete for lots of cash and prestige.

The league is set to start in August of 2011. The traditionally weak handball nations of Greece and Bulgaria were not invited to take part in this league

To bad for Greece their not good enough, it would of been good to see Macedonian clubs smashing them on the court. (same with Bulgaria)
            Last edited by Daniel the Great; 11-10-2010, 04:46 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Daniel the Great View Post
              To bad for Greece their not good enough, it would of been good to see Macedonian clubs smashing them on the court. (same with Bulgaria)
              Personally, I'd like to see Macedonian clubs smashing them off the courts...if you know what I mean...

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                Personally, I'd like to see Macedonian clubs smashing them off the courts...if you know what I mean...
                That would also be good.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                  • Jan 2009

Sasa Ognenovski called in from the cold for Socceroos

Socceroos coach Holger Osieck has finally selected Sasa Ognenovski for his first Australian call-up for the friendly against Egypt.

The match, to be played at the Cairo International Stadium on Wednesday week (Thursday morning AEDT), is seen as a crucial part of Osieck's preparations for January's Asian Cup tournament in Qatar.

Ognenovski, 31, has long been regarded as one of Australia's elite defenders, despite being repeatedly overlooked in recent years. The former Adelaide United star, now based in Korea as captain of Seongnam Ilhwa, has previously been courted by Macedonia and was selected for a friendly against Moldova in February 2009 but was not cleared by FIFA to play.

Advertisement: Story continues below Danish-based goalkeeper, Nathan Coe, was selected as Mark Schwarzer's deputy.

They are the only two uncapped players in the 20-man squad which features all the usual stars, including Tim Cahill, Brett Emerton, Lucas Neill, Harry Kewell and Schwarzer.

The A-League will be represented with Wellington Phoenix defender Jade North, Gold Coast United midfielder Michael Thwaite and teammate Jason Culina as well as Brisbane Roar skipper Matt McKay all selected.

"I think Egypt may play similar to the Arabian countries, the Arabian style," Osieck said.

"I've seen Egypt a couple of times and the last time was in the Confederations Cup in 2009 where I think they had a pretty strong tournament.

"We all probably know that they won the African Cup of Nations in January, so I expect them to be a very good test for us.

"Looking at the selection of the team I think it's a good one because we are facing in this game already a style of play and skill that we are going to face in the final tournament in Qatar."

Egypt is currently the top ranked nation in the African Football Confederation (CAF), the reigning Africa Cup of Nations Champions and 11th in the FIFA World Rankings.

The two nations have met once before, in the 1987 President's Cup in Korea, with the Socceroos emerging victorious 4-3 in a penalty shootout after a 0-0 draw.

Australian squad: Tim Cahill, David Carney, Nathan Coe, Jason Culina, Brett Emerton, Richard Garcia, Brett Holman, Mile Jedinak, Josh Kennedy, Harry Kewell, Scott McDonald, Matt McKay, Lucas Neill (capt), Jade North, Sasa Ognenovski, Mark Schwarzer, Michael Thwaite, Carl Valeri, Dario Vidosic, Luke Wilkshire.

Socceroos coach Holger Osieck has finally selected Sasa Ognenovski for his first Australian call-up for the friendly against Egypt.
                  The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• makalek
                    • Apr 2010

Our U21 team defeated the Mali U21 team 3:1 today. Marjan Altiparmakovski scored 2 goals while Feran Hasani scored the other goal. Mali scored from a penalty in the 80th minute.

Here is a picture of #9 Marjan Altiparmakovski and #10 Ilija Nestorovski:

Tomorrow our senior national team plays away to Albania but we are missing many regular starters. The coach decided to give the regulars a rest so this is pretty much our B team playing against Albania. I was very disappointed with some of the players that were called up for this game since Baze Ilijoski, Dusan Savic, and Bajram Fetai haven't played for their club teams in months while Vlade Lazarevski is a bench player for a team in Kazakhstan. The four domestic players were all forced on the team to improve their market values so they can be sold in the January transfer market.

Here is the 18 players that were called up for the match against Albania:

Edin Nuredinoski - Ethnikos Achnas, Cyprus
                    Martin Bogatinov - Rabotnicki

Igor Mitreski - Nefti, Azerbaijan
                    Vance Sikov - Ethnikos Achnas, Cyprus
                    Daniel Mojsov - Vojvodina, Serbia
                    Aleksandar Todorovski - Rad, Serbia
                    Aleksandar Lazevski - Partizan, Serbia
                    Vlade Lazarevski - Lokomotiv Astana, Kazakhstan

Velice Sumulikoski - Sibir, Russia
                    Mario Gjurovski - Vojvodina, Serbia
                    Darko Tasevski - Levski, Bulgaria
                    Nikola Gligorov - Rabotnicki
                    Agron Memedi - Renova

Ivan Trickovski - APOEL, Cyprus
                    Bajram Fetai - FC Nordsjlland, Denmark
                    Dusan Savić - Incheon United, South Korea
                    Baze Ilijoski - Gangwon, South Korea
                    Hristijan Kirovski - Skopje
                    Last edited by makalek; 11-16-2010, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Proud of my boys
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• makalek
                        • Apr 2010

We drew 0:0 against Albania. It was a pretty boring game but that was to be expected with both teams missing key players. The bright spot for me was #7 Ivan Trickovski who continues to get better and also both keepers Edin Nuredinoski and Martin Bogatinov made some good saves.

Here is a picture of the starting 11:

17 of the 18 players called up played in this game with Darko Tasevski being the only one that didn't play as he picked up an injury during warm ups.

Macedonia: Edin Nuredinoski (Martin Bogatinov, 88); Vlade Lazarevski (Aleksandar Todorovski, 68), Vance Sikov (Daniel Mojsov, 64), Igor Mitreski, Aleksandar Lazevski, Nikola Gligorov, Velice Sumulikoski, Mario Gjurovski (Agron Mehmeti, 58), Ivan Trickovski (Baze Ilijoski, 66), Kristijan Kirovski (Dusan Savic, 62), Bajram Fetai.

Here is another picture from the game:

Last edited by makalek; 11-18-2010, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Good to see our people went to the game, i watched the highlights we played very well in the first half and were lucky not to get a penalty in the 4th minute, a 0-0 is a fair result especially with so many players missing.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                            • Nov 2009

Prolet, where did you watch the highlights mate?

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Daniel The Great, Poveli

YouTube - shqiperi-maqedoni0-0 albanien-mazedonien albania-macedonia 17.11.2010
                              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Blagojce
                                • Mar 2010

Clip from the Macedonian supporters in Korca.

'Tetovo e Makedonski grad!!!!' 1.05
                                YouTube - Албанија - Македонија 0-0

Comment

Working...
                                X