• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makalek
    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    Makalek, Spolaj Ti

Whats the word on Dino Najdovski?
    Like Warrior said, Najdoski is expected to sign with Bellinzona but I will wait for conformation on their team's web site.

If true, it would be a good move as Bellinzona is in the Italian speaking part of Switzerland and they have great relations with many Italian clubs. If Dino does well, then there is no doubt that he will get a chance to play in Italy. Pajtim Kasami used to play for Bellinzona and moved to Palermo and many Italian clubs send young players on loan to Bellinzona to gain some experience.

Comment

• makalek
      • Apr 2010

It's now official. Goran Popov has signed a 5 year deal with Dynamo Kyiv.

Comment

• makalek
        • Apr 2010

Another Macedonian international signed with a new team today. Slavco Georgievski has signed a contract with Neftchi Baku from Azerbaijan.

Comment

• Warrior
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by makalek View Post
          It's now official. Goran Popov has signed a 5 year deal with Dynamo Kyiv.

http://www.fcdynamo.kiev.ua/ua/dynamo/news/30366.html
          Excellent move....He will be playing in the Champions League next season...

Comment

• Warrior
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by makalek View Post
            Another Macedonian international signed with a new team today. Slavco Georgievski has signed a contract with Neftchi Baku from Azerbaijan.

http://www.neftchifc.com/index6.php?...nt=228&smenu=0
            It seems this guy has given up on any football aspirations and cares about the income. (I guess no one can blame him about that). Its one of the weakest leagues in Europe, and players towards the end of their career get attracked there....

Comment

• Spartan
              • Sep 2008

^^I know Scolari and Rivaldo both went to the Uzbekistan league....money talks......

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Tupanot going to Azerbaijan is a surprise, they got alot of money there i know Gjoko Hadzievski was there for a long time i think he is still there now. Their league is getting stronger as its an oil rich country in the Caspian Sea.

Makalek, Any other transfer news?

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makalek
                  • Apr 2010

Tupanot going to Azerbaijan is a surprise, they got alot of money there i know Gjoko Hadzievski was there for a long time i think he is still there now. Their league is getting stronger as its an oil rich country in the Caspian Sea.

Makalek, Any other transfer news?

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/15293/1/
                  I am interested to see what will happen to Pandev with Rafa Benitez coming in as Inter coach. Apparently, Inter's #1 transfer target is David Silva and Italian media are saying that if he comes, then he will take Pandev's place in the starting line-up. Benitez uses the same tactics as Mourinho. He plays with a 4-2-3-1 and he asks his wingers to have high work rates and help out on defense. Pandev sacrificed his game last year but I want to see him score goals and not spend majority of his time defending. There is a chance that Pandev could be transfer listed and the perfect team for him would be Juventus. Juve plays a 4-4-2 and they desperately need a striker. The problem is will Inter and Juve do business with them being rivals. The chairman of Inter Moratti is a nice guy unlike Lotito and he cares about his players and he doesn't force players to stay at Inter if they don't want to be there.

Mario Gjurovski is supposed to sign with Polish team Wisla Krakow. That's been rumored in both Serbian and Polish newspapers and it will depend on his price. Wisla wants him and he is willing to go there but how much will Vojvodina want for him?

Also I read that Vance Sikov might move to a better league and he was supposed to renew his contract with Ethnikos Achnas but he has changed his mind and won't sign his extension and is unlikely to remain with Ethnikos.

Currently Vlade Lazarevski, Igor Mitreski, Velice Sumulikoski, and Filip Despotovski are free agents and I will post updates when there are any news?

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Valencia sold David Villa to Barcelona and if they sell Silva their whole team will crumble, they havnt won anything since Rafa Benitez was coaching there he did win 2 La Liga titles in 3 years which is good.

Velice Shumulikoski is a hack and personally i dont want to see him in the national team, he brings nothing to the game.

Makalek, Who do you think is the answer to replacing Goce Sedloski? I think Sasho Ognenovski could step up he is a top player.

Gjurovski needs to play in a stronger league but im not sure if he should go to Poland i think he should play in the Dutch League with him style of game, Goran Popov did well there.

Vanche Shikov was a big talent when he was young, he has been outside of Macedonia for a long time now, he needs to play for a much better league by his standards i think he should go to a stronger club in Belgium,Holland or Switzerland.
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makalek
                      • Apr 2010

Valencia sold David Villa to Barcelona and if they sell Silva their whole team will crumble, they havnt won anything since Rafa Benitez was coaching there he did win 2 La Liga titles in 3 years which is good.

Velice Shumulikoski is a hack and personally i dont want to see him in the national team, he brings nothing to the game.

Makalek, Who do you think is the answer to replacing Goce Sedloski? I think Sasho Ognenovski could step up he is a top player.

Gjurovski needs to play in a stronger league but im not sure if he should go to Poland i think he should play in the Dutch League with him style of game, Goran Popov did well there.

Vanche Shikov was a big talent when he was young, he has been outside of Macedonia for a long time now, he needs to play for a much better league by his standards i think he should go to a stronger club in Belgium,Holland or Switzerland.
                      Valencia is in huge debt so they would consider selling Silva but they want 40 million for him. I think Vance Sikov will be the replacement for Sedloski. We have Nikolce Noveski, Igor Mitreski, Boban Grncarov, Aleksandar Vasoski, and Vance Sikov at CB. BTW Sedloski will become an assistant coach for Mattersburg next year and also play for their amateur team.

As for Gjurovski, Wisla Krakow seems to be the most interested in him and I haven't heard interest in him from clubs in Netherlands.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Makalek, Tetovche has been injured for so long and he is 31 now, do you think he can recover fully??

I think Sasho Ognenovski should be called up, he is a strong central defender.

Comment

• makalek
                          • Apr 2010

Makalek, Tetovche has been injured for so long and he is 31 now, do you think he can recover fully??

I think Sasho Ognenovski should be called up, he is a strong central defender.
                          He has been running recently and should be cleared to practice in a couple of weeks. It's doubtful that Ognenovski would get a chance. I think even guys like Daniel Mojsov and Zlatko Tanevski would get a chance before him.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Makalek, You dont like Ognenovski?? Mojsov and Tanevski are weaklings, shouldnt you prefer a big and strong defender who will clear the high balls away?

Comment

• makalek
                              • Apr 2010

Makalek, You dont like Ognenovski?? Mojsov and Tanevski are weaklings, shouldnt you prefer a big and strong defender who will clear the high balls away?
                              We already have Grncarov and Sikov who are both 6'4" and very good in the air. I haven't heard Jonuz mention Ognenovski's name and right now the 4 top CB's are Noveski, Mitreski, Grncarov, and Sikov. Unless there is an injury, there is no more room for CB's.

Comment

• Warrior
                                • Jan 2010

You are little bit too persistent with the Ognenovski push

He is too old to start a national career (Jonuz preferes younger players for the next 4-8 years) and also he is too slow to be marking top rate players in Europe. He strong and tough hack. Besides that he has nothing going. He will struggle to pass the ball ten meters accurately. So his skill level is very low.
                                As makalek told you, there are many others before him, for the NT coach to consider.
                                Gjurovski will make a mistake to go to Poland as it is a poor league and needs to head west towards the Dutch or German leagues where his career can be advanced. He needs to play week in, week out in a good standard.

Its a tragedy about Vasovski career what has happened lately. He could have been turned out be of the better CB in Europe. Unfortuantely he is slowly sliding towards the end of his career.

When Shumulikovski was playing for Zenit he was rated as one of the best midfielders in Russia. He has gone downhill and that is purely to the fact that he is not playing regularly for his team. Once he gets playing i think he will rediscover his form and be a benefit to the NT. But i dont like his chances of someone decent picking im up.

Comment

Working...
                                X