Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spartan
    • Sep 2008

I still think the 'goal' france scored vs Ireland was a worse call.
    And those were real refs.
    I guess Fifa didnt want a WC in Africa without the french, seeing as most of the french team is African, and most of Africa speaks french.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

I agree Spartan it was terrible however it didnt directly result in a goal, he crossed it to Willem Gallas, it wasnt like Maradona scoring with his hand there is a difference.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Spartan
        • Sep 2008

The end result is the same Prolet.....a bullshit goal. But i hear you.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

YouTube - Jamie Milligan goal
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Euro 2012 Draw

Group A
            Germany
            Turkey
            Austria
            Belgium
            Kazakhstan
            Azerbaijan

Group B
            Russia
            Slovakia
            Republic of Ireland
            Macedonia
            Armenia
            Andorra

Group C
            Italy
            Serbia
            Northern Ireland
            Slovenia
            Estonia
            Faroe Island

Group D
            France
            Romania
            Bosnia-Herzegovina
            Belarus
            Albania
            Luxembourg

Group E
            Netherlands
            Sweden
            Finland
            Hungary
            Moldova
            San Marino

Group F
            Croatia
            Greece
            Israel
            Latvia
            Georgia
            Malta

Group G
            England
            Switzerland
            Bulgaria
            Wales
            Montenegro

Group H
            Portugal
            Denmark
            Norway
            Cyprus
            Iceland

Group I
            Spain
            Czech Republic
            Scotland
            Lithuania
            Liechtenstein
            Last edited by Bill77; 02-07-2010, 07:34 AM.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
              • Jan 2009

Pandev scores again, Inter beats Cagliary

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

I supose this belongs in the Football Thread

Al-Qaeda threatens to attack World Cup Football finals

Rome, April 9 (MIA) - Al-Qaeda's North African branch has threatened to attack the World Cup Football finals in South Africa which start in June.

In addition to the US and British teams, the teams representing France, Germany and defending champions Italy are on the terror group's list of targets.

"All those countries are part of the Zionist-Crusader campaign against Islam," says al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb statement published late Thursday in a recent issue of the jihadist online magazine 'Mushtaqun Lel Jannah'.

"How amazing could the match between the United States and England be if, during a live broadcast with a stadium packed with spectators, the sound of an explosion rumbles through the stands, the whole stadium is turned upside down and the number of dead bodies are in their dozens and hundreds, God willing, "the statement says.

The US and England are scheduled to play each other June 12 in the South African city of Rustenburg.

Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb says it will use an undetectable explosive that will be able to circumvent security checkpoints.

South Africa announced last October that its security forces had foiled an Al-Qaeda plot to carry out a terrorist attack during the 2010 World Cup.

According to reports published at that time, South Africa's National Intelligence Agency, senior police forces and American agents jointly conducted the operation. It led to the arrest of a number of suspects linked to the group in Somalia and Mozambique working on a plot to carry out bomb attacks during the games.

The FIFA World Cup kicks off June 11 in Johannesburg when host South Africa plays Mexico.

Comment

• Warrior
                  • Jan 2010

World Cup - 2010

Myself being a football tragic, i thought i will start this thread for the the biggest event of 2010. I am sure there are many others on this forum that enjoy the "bubamara".

Post your opinions about the build up for the WC and also during the WC.

Unfortunately i cant make it to Sth Africa due to work commitments, but if someone is making the trip, it will be good to get some local information of the atmosphere and build up to the games.

My tip for the WC is Argentina to beat England in the final.

Messi to carry Argentina through the tournament like Maradona did in 1986!!

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

My prediction,

Final: Argentina v Spain

Winner: Argentina

Dark Horse: Paraguay

Comment

• Warrior
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                      My prediction,

Final: Argentina v Spain

Winner: Argentina

Dark Horse: Paraguay
                      Clever choice about Paraguay, they had very good qualification round and did beat all the top teams in the group!. Slow start in their preperation by losing 2:1 to the Republic of Ireland in Austria, but that might be due to trying new players or formations!

Bring on the WC......

Comment

• Jankovska
                        • Sep 2008

I went to Wembley to watch the friendly between England and Mexico on Monday and to send our boys of to South Africa. I think England has great chances to win and I will keep my fingers crossed.

Comment

• Warrior
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                          I went to Wembley to watch the friendly between England and Mexico on Monday and to send our boys of to South Africa. I think England has great chances to win and I will keep my fingers crossed.
                          You lucky thing I has to settle watching Oz versus NZ...I should have stayed home and watched the grass grow instead..

Certainly England has as good chance as anyone to win the Cup...Although i would be concerned if they meet the Aussies in the Round of 16. The English need to finish 1st in their group and Oz second for this to happen. Unfortunately we are not good enough to be second, otherwise it would be a fantastic stoush betweem the POM's and Oz. Last time Oz whipped ENG 3:1 at the Craven Cottage...It was only a friendly and Sven was too busy with his mistres to worry about the English beating the Aussies....You guys have a master technician in charge of your team at the moment that know how to win games and of couse ROOOONEEEEY!!!

Comment

• Jankovska
                            • Sep 2008

Fabio Capello is super good, I think England hasn't lost since he came in charge. The english have a good trener, good team, good players and good spirit. It be great to win it.
                            Even better the UK is bidding to be the host of the World Cup in 2018. Now that would be amazing

Go England

Comment

• Rogi
                              • Sep 2008

Spain.

(stupid 10 character limit takes away the effect of my post)

Comment

• sf.
                                • Jan 2010

Holland.

(Rogi, It's hard to be dramatic. Jordan didn't have to deal with this crap: "I'm back! ... Um... yeah motherb***es, you heard me! I'm gonna bust you all up.)
                                Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

Working...
                                X