Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Solun
    • Sep 2012

Makedonska Slava was re-established in 2000, I believe based in Simitli.

By 2003-04 they reached the top flight:

My understanding is that it was only when they made the top flight that they moved from Simitli to Blagoevgrad.

Soon after they changed their name to Pirin 1922. You'll see that in 2005-06 there were two Pirin teams in the top flight:

In 2008 the two clubs merged.

Comment

• Coleman
      • Aug 2017

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
      Can someone please explain to me why there are so many Nazi's and White Supremacists in Macedonian football?
      what makes you think that there are?

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Coleman View Post
        what makes you think that there are?
        Often see it in fan photos, a lot of Fascist imagery on banners and even Nazi salutes. I think Pelister fans did it during the Macedonian Cup final against Shkendija earlier this year.
        I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• fatso
          • Sep 2008

Congrats to the Macedonian under 19 team that qualified to the elite round ...unbeaten!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by fatso View Post
            Congrats to the Macedonian under 19 team that qualified to the elite round ...unbeaten!
            Indeed, and last night they hammered Liechtenstein 6-0. Hopefully these youngsters will develop into an even more cohesive team in future and take Macedonia to its first world cup as seniors. By the way, congratulations to Australia for making it to Russia 2018. They won tonight by a decent margin but all of the goals were through set pieces. Still much to work on if they are going to be competitive next year.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Apr 2014

Looking for info on two clubs:

PFC Pirin Blagoevgrad who used to compete in Bulgaria

Iraklis (Hercules) FC who compete in Greece

Heard rumors that the supporters of these clubs were Macedonians?
              I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Coleman
                • Aug 2017

Often see it in fan photos, a lot of Fascist imagery on banners and even Nazi salutes. I think Pelister fans did it during the Macedonian Cup final against Shkendija earlier this year.
                why don't you share some of them with us. Never heard that before.

Comment

• Apr 2014

why don't you share some of them with us. Never heard that before.

So many examples but this one here is from the Macedonian Cup final between Pelister and Shkendija last year:

После шеснаесет години од моментот кога купот беше наш и освое и подигнат од Митко Стојковски во 2001 год. на наше задоволство и чест повторно е во наши раце...

Comment

• Coleman
                    • Aug 2017

So many examples but this one here is from the Macedonian Cup final between Pelister and Shkendija last year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1YcCM-khWc
                    they need to be trained!

Comment

• Apr 2014

they need to be trained!
                      Trained????????????

Comment

• Coleman
                        • Aug 2017

Trained????????????
                        don't you think so?

Comment

• Apr 2014

don't you think so?
                          Not sure what you are implying.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                            • Jul 2012

Liberator is right, there definitely seems to be an element within the Macedonian Ultra scene, Ckembari from Bitola are quite notorious for it. I don`t quite understand it, Macedonians fought against Nazis and Fascism?

Last edited by Momce Makedonce; 02-04-2018, 08:30 AM.
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Apr 2014

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
                              Liberator is right, there definitely seems to be an element within the Macedonian Ultra scene, Ckembari from Bitola are quite notorious for it. I don`t quite understand it, Macedonians fought against Nazis and Fascism?

It's in pretty much every European scene, those kinds of people just flock to football. It appears to be the only place their ideology isn't at least taboo.

Comment

• Coleman
                                • Aug 2017

Not sure what you are implying.
                                I am confused too. Do you agree or disagree with their behavior?

Comment

Working...
                                X