X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Momce Makedonce
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
    Should be interesting seeing Sneijder at Galatasaray.

Preston Lions and the Melbourne Heart Youth side are in the same league this season. Looking forward to it.
    Spewing Liverpool apparently wanted him haha, he is a good player.
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
      Spewing Liverpool apparently wanted him haha, he is a good player.
      Yeh, I don't think Liverpool was offering enough. Would've suited the scousers line-up nicely I reckon.

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
        • Jul 2012

Way to ruin a career go to the battlers at Liverpoo

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Macedonian_Nationalist View Post
          Way to ruin a career go to the battlers at Liverpoo
          Mate have you seen our young talent haha Already showing good signs under Rodgers wait a few years when he fully implements his philosophy and gets all the players he wants. Chelsea and Man City money will not touch us then, Fergie will eventually retire and Utd will be in the same position we have been in the past few years
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

does anyone know how the cats are going .go the cats.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
              • Jul 2012

Mate have you seen our young talent haha Already showing good signs under Rodgers wait a few years when he fully implements his philosophy and gets all the players he wants. Chelsea and Man City money will not touch us then, Fergie will eventually retire and Utd will be in the same position we have been in the past few years

But still no championship and heaps of mid table finishes

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

Try following Villa as your first team. It's almost depressing watching them play these days.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                  • Jan 2010

On another note, watching WSW v Heart atm. Go Heart!

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

I am beginning to like Heart, I dont think I can classify myself as a victory fan any more plus Grci
                    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                      I am beginning to like Heart, I dont think I can classify myself as a victory fan any more plus Grci
                      Jump on board the Hearts lavce.

Although after yesterday's performance, there isn't a whole lot to attract new fans.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                        • Jul 2012

Although after yesterday's performance, there isn't a whole lot to attract new fans.
                        WSW Surprised at how good we are going at the moment... The Maso cup has been on the past few days, the final is tonight at Illinden Sports Centre ( Home of Rockdale). Hopefully Bankstown City Lions win it again but not sure if they are in the final, havent seen results of today`s games.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Macedonian_Nationalist View Post
                          But still no championship and heaps of mid table finishes
                          Just wait mate haha Who do you go for anyways??

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                            You got it wrong Lavce. Come to the Sth End amongst the supporters and you would think you are at Tumbe Kafe.

Macedonians were the first to jump on this club at the inception of the club and league. We had no club in the top flight to support. While the Hellarss and Croatia were still throthing over the state league. Even today, Hellarss hate Victory and visa versa because of envy that Victory taking the mantle as being the biggest club in the country. Not only that, Hellarss are pushing to enter the A league, but fat chance.

LOL......

There's only one team in Melbourne mate and it aint that Olympiacos/Crvena Zvezda jumper wearing club of yours that have a habit of collecting Melbourne Victory rejects. But seriously, your team is a joke and it wont be long before they suffer Gold Coast demise. You have a handful of supporters that are turncoats and very weird looking ones at that. But atleast you guys don't have to wary about pre purchasing tickets or lining up at food stalls or toilets. Shit you are lucky lol.

PS: Rumours going around you soon are to relocate to Bob Jane Stadium because of financial reason. The beginning of the takeover by St Melbourne.

WSW Surprised at how good we are going at the moment...
                            I hear Falafel is a good seller at your home ground.

Mate, wait till all this hysteria (which naturally occurs not long after inception of a new club) subsides. The hype will wear out after it becomes old and You will be another Sydney FC (samo pomalce pederi).
                            Last edited by Bill77; 01-27-2013, 04:44 AM.
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              You got it wrong Lavce. Come to the Sth End amongst the supporters and you would think you are at Tumbe Kafe.

Macedonians were the first to jump on this club at the inception of the club and league. We had no club in the top flight to support. While the Hellarss and Croatia were still throthing over the state league. Even today, Hellarss hate Victory and visa versa because of envy that Victory taking the mantle as being the biggest club in the country. Not only that, Hellarss are pushing to enter the A league, but fat chance.

LOL......

There's only one team in Melbourne mate and it aint that Olympiacos/Crvena Zvezda jumper wearing club of yours that have a habit of collecting Melbourne Victory rejects. But seriously, your team is a joke and it wont be long before they suffer Gold Coast demise. You have a handful of supporters that are turncoats and very weird looking ones at that. But atleast you guys don't have to wary about pre purchasing tickets or lining up at food stalls or toilets. Shit you are lucky lol.

PS: Rumours going around you soon are to relocate to Bob Jane Stadium because of financial reason. The beginning of the takeover by St Melbourne.

I hear Falafel is a good seller at your home ground.

Mate, wait till all this hysteria (which naturally occurs not long after inception of a new club) subsides. The hype will wear out after it becomes old and You will be another Sydney FC (samo pomalce pederi).
                              Only time will tell. Western Sydney is the heartland of football in the city so I would not be suprised if it is in it for the long run. Haha I like that Falafel one but nah have not seen that many Arabs at the games I have been to, a lot of Aussies and Eastern Europeans. Enjoy the game on Jan 1st?? I sure did...
                              WSW - "Who do we sing for chant" RBB with the crowd in the stands - Take 2 - YouTube
                              I was there in the RBB, one of the best football matches I have ever attended hehe

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                                • Jan 2010

WSW Surprised at how good we are going at the moment... The Maso cup has been on the past few days, the final is tonight at Illinden Sports Centre ( Home of Rockdale). Hopefully Bankstown City Lions win it again but not sure if they are in the final, havent seen results of today`s games.
                                WSW are a quality side to watch. Even with 10 men they were on the attack for the greater part of the match.

I haven't been following the Maco cup really, but I saw a few of Altona's results earlier in the day. Sounds like a fun event that seems to be quite successful every year.

Comment

Working...
                                X