X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

AMAC actually made a good point:

Mr. Krcoski seems to have forgotten to mention that although 129 countries do recognize BILATERALLY his native country as ´Macedonia´, it is also pending to a solution between Greece and FYROM, and that these countries will immediately revert to a compromised name. More importantly however, he fails to mention that all international institutions such as the UN, NATO and the EU refer to his native country as ´FYROM´, as does Australia (BILATERALLY). So what is Mr. Krcoski complaining about?
    This point has been made by many Macedonian activists, but our vassal politicians and their puppets ignorantly point to those 129 countries as some sort of achievement. The fact is, once a compromise is made, these states will revert to using that compromised name.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      AMAC actually made a good point:
      This point has been made by many Macedonian activists, but our vassal politicians and their puppets ignorantly point to those 129 countries as some sort of achievement. The fact is, once a compromise is made, these states will revert to using that compromised name.
      And the USA will be the first to do it. They have said so.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

Is UMD working for our enemies?

Here are some notes on the Framework Agreement, and one of the E.U conditions for our 'intergration'.

Representatives of the international community in the country have exerted constant diplomatic pressure on Macedonia’s leaders to ensure that the OFA is ratified and implemented completely. Implementation was the main condition for the process of integration of the Republic as a candidate for membership in the EU. Bowing to international pressure, after an initial delay, the parliament passed all the new laws. To achieve the implementation of the OFA the Parliament adopted 15 constitutional amendments and 70 new or revised laws, nearly two-thirds are focused on decentralisation issues.18.
        We constantly here UMD talking up our 'integration' into the E.U. UMD made Macedonian 'INTEGRATION' in the E.U the cornerstone of its ideology.

UMD won't criticise the E.U or hold it to account. It has fully accepted E.U terms and conditions for Macedonia's 'integration' which is why it will not criticise the Framework Agreement. The E.U had made it a condition that if the Macedonian government wants to join the E.U it must ratify every article of the Framework Agreement. To date that translates to 15 Constitutional and 70 new laws - all aimed at DECENTRALISATION - that is, greater Albanian autonomy and the division of Macedonia along federation lines.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by risto the great View Post
          and the usa will be the first to do it. They have said so.
          yes, and that day the umd will no longer exist in diaspora!!
          http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• El Bre
            • Sep 2008

Of course they will, because should this travesty occur, that would be the country's official name.

It was a actually a silly point for the AMAC to raise, but, what else could they do? 129 countries in this world recognize us as Macedonia / Macedonians while even 1 is too many for the AMAC. At the end of the day all they had left to do was sling mud at the author of the orginal article. Very eloquent.

I find it disturbing that Macedonians would be willing to cherry pick from a weak assed AMAC rebuttle in order to cut other Macedonians off at the knees. This is all becoming too much.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by El Bre View Post

I find it disturbing that Macedonians would be willing to cherry pick from a weak assed AMAC rebuttle in order to cut other Macedonians off at the knees. This is all becoming too much.
              Until the UMD wakes up they're only fooling themselves. What could they possibly gain by posting that crap? They think Macedonians are blind and need them to read malakasoftheweb articles and then report their findings?

PRIORITIES ARE NON EXISTENT - 100 YEARS BEHIND
              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-05-2010, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• El Bre
                • Sep 2008

This isn't about the UMD Kafana. I have no problem with people who want to critique the content of the original article, but, when merit is found in a scathing piece of yellow journalism, that's where I draw the line.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

This isn't about the UMD Kafana. I have no problem with people who want to critique the content of the original article, but, when merit is found in a scathing piece of yellow journalism, that's where I draw the line.
                  Well, the UMD posted it so it's impossible to avoid them completely. The more they post the more I shake my head ..

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Of course they will, because should this travesty occur, that would be the country's official name.

It was a actually a silly point for the AMAC to raise, but, what else could they do? 129 countries in this world recognize us as Macedonia / Macedonians while even 1 is too many for the AMAC. At the end of the day all they had left to do was sling mud at the author of the orginal article. Very eloquent.

El Bre,

This was not a dig at UMD, but rather I was making a specific point about the ridiculous 129 country argument. The fact that both Greeks and honest Macedonians are aware of this show's us just how dishonest the argument is.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Hi EB,
                      I know it sounds negative. But it merely highlights how limited our support is. When people talk of the many countries referring to Macedonia as Macedonia, the obvious question is whether these countries would continue to support Macedonia as Macedonia if Macedonia does not even support it. I know it sounds utterly stupid, but that is the predicament that Macedonians face on a daily basis due to such an inept government.

The UMD has repeatedly tried to suggest Australia is an enemy of Macedonia because it will not call Macedonia as Macedonia. Australia prefers to use what Macedonia agreed to call itself in the UN. The USA has stated it will accept whatever Macedonia and Greece agree with in the future and was heavily involved in the destabilisation of Macedonia in 2001. Which is a better friend? I would say neither have been particularly friendly.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        Hi EB,
                        I know it sounds negative. But it merely highlights how limited our support is. When people talk of the many countries referring to Macedonia as Macedonia, the obvious question is whether these countries would continue to support Macedonia as Macedonia if Macedonia does not even support it. I know it sounds utterly stupid, but that is the predicament that Macedonians face on a daily basis due to such an inept government.
                        That's exactly right. The message the Macedonian government is sending is that our identity IS OPEN to negotiation, is a negotiable instrument, and we think it is. A third party looking at this would logically assume that the Greeks must have a valid case.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                          • Oct 2009

Read the latest Macedonian Diaspora Monthly Bulletin: http://myemail.constantcontact.com/M...id=1BriLPloXxQ
                          For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                          http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                          Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                          Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                          Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

It LOOKS nice and I love the wording used (finally) on the racist name talks. I can't stress how important it is to criticize (NGO) the United States Government INCLUDING Phil Reeker when they clearly cross the line regarding the concerns of the Macedonian diaspora. Also, you can't expect to gain support with 99% of your events in Washington DC. You're 5 years old and its time to have annual regional events ie. Christmas dance early December.

PS Do you support freedom of speech ie. WikiLeaks, yes or no? If, you feel it's illegal PLEASE take a much closer look at those criminals in Washington DC. starting
                            with the CIA and elected officials.

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                              It LOOKS nice and I love the wording used (finally) on the racist name talks. I can't stress how important it is to criticize (NGO) the United States Government INCLUDING Phil Reeker when they clearly cross the line regarding the concerns of the Macedonian diaspora. Also, you can't expect to gain support with 99% of your events in Washington DC. You're 5 years old and its time to have annual regional events ie. Christmas dance early December.

PS Do you support freedom of speech ie. WikiLeaks, yes or no? If, you feel it's illegal PLEASE take a much closer look at those criminals in Washington DC. starting
                              with the CIA and elected officials.
                              Wikileaks has exposed Washington DC and CIA documents calling for the extermination and eradication of Macedonia. Calling Macedonians a "cancer" to be contained.
                              UMD need to have a really long look at their so called "friends" , if they dont support the release of TRUTH, then UMD are anti-Macedonian and anti Macedonian cause.

PS, dont hold your breath waiting for them to answer you alex
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
                                Wikileaks has exposed Washington DC and CIA documents calling for the extermination and eradication of Macedonia. Calling Macedonians a "cancer" to be contained.
                                UMD need to have a really long look at their so called "friends" , if they dont support the release of TRUTH, then UMD are anti-Macedonian and anti Macedonian cause.

PS, dont hold your breath waiting for them to answer you alex
                                UMD is NOT an NGO, they have no clue what that entails and work for the US Government.
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-10-2010, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X