X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VMRO
    • Sep 2008

Georgija Kostanzov
    Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Gj. Puleski
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
      Nah, i don't, even though "Ich ne gi sakam evrejte" (mozhi samo ubavite zenski shto imat xa xa xa), as long as she works for the greater good of Macedonia, then i have no problem, but i would never trust an EVREJ!!!!!!
      Soros ne dojde vo Makedonia i ne igrashe kako gajda? Sam Vaknin dobi rabota vo Makedonia i se napolna pari, a sega shto ne raboti za Makedonia pishi samo gluposti za nardotot i drzhavata, od Evrejin nishto dobro ne mozhi da bide.
      hahaha, na rogi mu treba samo evrejsketo kapche i na chist evrejin ke lichi, Rogiberg.
      Originally posted by Prolet View Post
      VMRO is right to some extent, you cant really trust them unless there is something in it for them. They are good for their people but they are not good for the others.

Why does Israel exist around 300 million Muslims?? If they are divided they would have a country today..

Rogi, Im just kidding i dont suspect your veroispoved, ti si cisto makedonce.
      Originally posted by UnitedForJohan View Post
      Never trust the Jew.
      Risto, Isnt it obvious?? Its all about Money and Power

The Jews have gotten so far because they stick together, they are a majka for their own and a makija for the rest its why they have more.

If you go and work in Israel for example, you can be the smartest person there but if you are not a Jew you will always earn less then their people. I have friends who work in Israel and they've told me and even shown me, in other countries like Saudi Arabia you get payed more and you dont pay taxes however in Israel its the exact opposite.
      Evrejte se zmeshani vo sve i seshto, vojnata vo 2001 mozhi beshe meshana so evrejska raka, tanushevci neli imashe nekolku Amerikanski instruktori shto bile so shiptarite i gi uchile?
      Jews have gotten so far because they control all the world banks, we work for them, like it or not, that's reality.
      SOM, Nie gi spasvavne Evrejne gi noseja vo logorine nazistite.

Site glavni licnosti se Evrej, ti gi kontrolirat bankite,armijata oni gi izmislile parite kako prvo i sve si rabotat za sebe i ne im e gajle za drugite.
      Za shto rabotime? za kamata da plajkame? koj praj pari od kamata? jas ili evrejte? Ne gi mrazam site, ima mnogu pametni dobri lujge shto se evrej, ama ima i golem broj shto rabotat na nashite grboj.
      I just beleive all these problems we face today is due to the Evrejte causing disputes, you don't have to agree with me, it's just what i beleive, with disputes, it shines the light away from the big picture.
      -------------------------------------------
      [QUOTE=Risto the Great
      I think poor Ivona has had enough of this thread, feel free to start a new thread if you like.

p.s. Some honesty from you would be an excellent start.[/QUOTE]

Zdravo, Risto,

When you read the quotations above, and when you try to be honest, what would be your conclusion?

Comment

• El Bre
        • Sep 2008

Hahaha he is probably one of those evrej who married a non evrejka and has been outcast by the evrej circle, the evrej call these people self hating jews for some reason due to not being faithful to the evrej way.
        I thought shiksa's were just for practice.

Seriously though, there is no Jewish conspiracy, they are just a tight knit community who look out for each other. If Macedonians were half as solid, we would be that much farther ahead.
        Last edited by El Bre; 10-19-2009, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Gjorgjija, Shame on you for creating a false uzbuna, we are just simply commenting about things you dont have to agree with our opinion. A Jew in Macedonia has much better human rights then a Palestinian does in Israel remember that.

You make it sound like this is some sort of a Nazi forum, we respect all people who respect us. For your information, Macedonian President Gjorgje Ivanov was in Israel today and he met with Jews from Macedonia.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gj. Puleski View Post
            -------------------------------------------

Zdravo, Risto,

When you read the quotations above, and when you try to be honest, what would be your conclusion?
            When I read the quotations I saw 3 people who had varying degrees of skepticism about Jews.

One extreme, some with varying degrees of popular opinion and others harmless. Hardly a solid barometer of all Macedonian opinion.

If you are here solely to blindly defend the Jews, will you be willing to justify all actions perpetrated by the Israelis against the Palestinians as an example?
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gj. Puleski
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              Thanks Sam Vaknin.

Is someone else paying your bills now?
              Try Greece for fun as well.

You look quite silly suggesting this forum is a Jew hate site when the 2 forum moderators who responded to the thread made it perfectly clear otherwise.

p.s. I personally admire many people, if that means I envy all of them, then you are mistaken and misleading. Pull your head in.
              Здраво, Ристо,

Кога пред некој ден прв пат се јавив на овој ваш Форум, ви најавив дека ќе зборувам македонски, бидејки не сум многу сигурен во мојот англиски. Меѓутоа, бидејки видов дека сите учесници на овој Форум се луѓе од дијаспората, кои подобро разбираат англиски отколку македонски, почнав и јас да пишувам на англиски.

And I'am telling this to you in order to try to convince you (and others) that I am a "genuine Macedonian", not an undercover Sam Vacnin. As it is well known, Mr. Vaknin (understands, but) does not speak Macedonian. As another "proof" I would add that, actualy, I am satisfyed with the way of how you 2 moderators managed the anti-Semitic outbursts of some of our compatriots.

Comment

• Gj. Puleski
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                It would appear so based on the link included in my post.

Can anyone confirm if he still is a Member of the Steering Committee for the Advancement of Healthcare in the Republic of Macedonia?
                Yes, I can confirm that Mr. Vacnin is still a memeber of the Steering Committee for the Advancement of Healthcare in the Republic of Macedonia. And, if you ask me, he is doeing this job very well, despite all controverses about it.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

What's the nature of your relationship with Vaknin, mr Pulevski?

For the sake of consistency and putting the shoe on the other foot, what is your opinion of Palestinians and their right to a homeland? Do you think what has happened to them and their homes at the hand of the Jews since the 1940's was justified?
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Gj. Puleski
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by XRVOL View Post
                    That's more of a neo-liberal agenda and a backlash to globalisation than a Jewish conspiracy.
                    That is the right word! I would even be more radical: all evil comes from the destructive social sistem we all (Macedonians, Greeks, Jews ...) live in : the capitalistic sistem! That is what we (all) should fight against (or, better: for a more human society), not people against people!

Comment

• Gj. Puleski
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by El Bre View Post

Seriously though, there is no Jewish conspiracy, they are just a tight knit community who look out for each other. If Macedonians were half as solid, we would be that much farther ahead.
                      I completely agree with you!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Isn't it interesting how you have avoided the same question by two separate individuals? Are Palestinians not worthy of the same courtesy as Jews when discussing the suffering of a people?
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Gj. Puleski
                          • Oct 2009

Gjorgjija,

A Jew in Macedonia has much better human rights then a Palestinian does in Israel remember that.

You make it sound like this is some sort of a Nazi forum, we respect all people who respect us. For your information, Macedonian President Gjorgje Ivanov was in Israel today and he met with Jews from Macedonia.
                          I agree with you:A Jew in Macedonia has much better human rights then a Palestinian does in Israel remember that. But, do not forget: there are almost no Jews left in Macedonia and, so, the Macedonians don't feel threatened by Jews. The situation in Israel is completely different (struggle for teritory and many other things) and that is why the relationship between the two ethnicities has developed like it has developed.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon
                            Do you think what has happened to them and their homes at the hand of the Jews since the 1940's was justified?
                            What's the matter Pulja, afraid of revealing a double-standard? Address the issue.

Comment

• Gj. Puleski
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                              Isn't it interesting how you have avoided the same question by two separate individuals? Are Palestinians not worthy of the same courtesy as Jews when discussing the suffering of a people?

No, I did not avoid any question, I just did not find the time to answer all of them.

But, any, way, here is the answer: Yes, of course, Palestinians (like Armenians and many others) is a people who suffered very much. I condemn the politics of the Israeli government as much as you do, but I don't mix politics (state) with people. Usualy peoples are victims of state and politics. And most of all: we are victims of a inhumane, destructive social sistem which is continously producing injustices, conflicts and wars.

I suppose there may be other unanswered questions, bot I will answer them next time. Under one condition: stop asking questions which are implying that I am the infamous S.V. I accept any discussion, but with arguments, not with continous labeling and suspections.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

If you say you're not Sam then no problem. I asked you earlier to clarify the nature of your relationship with him given that you produced answers to Risto's questions on Sammy's behalf. When you find the time in your busy schedule, an answer would be appreciated to clear any misconceptions going forward.
                                I condemn the politics of the Israeli government as much as you do, but I don't mix politics (state) with people.
                                What do you believe is the fairest solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict? What was the ratio of Jew and Arab in Palestine prior to the first Aliyah in 1881? Do you think the existing situation is fair for all?

Comment

Working...
                                X