X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Onur
    • Apr 2010

Uncivilized Greeks in action, AGAIN!!!

There was a FIBA basketball game in southern Greek Cyprus last night. As soon as the game finished, Greek fans attacked our players and coaching stuff members with knives, rocks, sticks, gas and blast bombs. One of Turkish club member`s arm has been broken and several people had some injuries. You know in recent month, Greeks stabbed the singer of Turkish Cypriot music band while they were performing on stage at southern side.

It seems that they are testing our patience again and they need a new lesson after 37 years.

Greek Fans Carrying Armenian Flags Attacked Turkish Team

Greek fans attended basketball game with Armenian flags and beat Turkish players.

Greek Cypriot fans attacked players of Turkish basketball team Pinar Karsiyaka who were in south part of Lefkosa to face Apoel in FIBA Eurochallenge Group C match Tuesday night.

Greek fans attended the match Apoel- Karsiyaka with Armenian flags and insulted Turkish players during the game. After the match, the fans went to the gym and beat the players, Turkish Zaman daily reports.

Apoel fans threw stones and gas bombs right after the referee blew the last whistle on the court, a club executive told the AA.

The rampage continued in corridors to the locker room as players of Pinar Karsiyaka were attacked by fans who were carrying sticks, team manager Nihat Mala said.

Some of the people in Turkish team were injured, he said.

Turkish team was stuck in the building for a while. Authorities cleared the way and they left for their hotel in Greek Cypriot side of Lefkosa. Turkish team alarmed Turkish Foreign Ministry about the incident. The team will spend the night at the hotel and then leave the island early on Wednesday, Pinar Karsiyaka executives said.

The Karsiyaka coach told Turkish Cypriot reporters that he had been "very frightened because they really wanted to kill us".

"Around 1,000 spectators poured on to the court and we were chased right into the dressing rooms with batons, clubs and stones," Demir said.

"They also threw tear-gas canisters. The police were completely overwhelmed."

Turkey's ambassador to the breakaway north of Cyprus, Kaya Turkmen, lodged a formal complaint with the UN peacekeeping force on the island demanding measures to guarantee the security of the Karsiyaka players.

The Doğan news agency also reported that Pınar Karşıyaka requested to be transferred to Turkish Cyprus to spend the night with security, but Greek Cypriot authorities did not allow the squad to do so.

“We insisted on leaving, but they did not let us. They increased the security, however. A commander from the United Nations arrived and security groups calmed down the situation,” Mala said.

Turkish Cypriot Prime Minister İrsen Küçük said the events were the result of recently “increasing racism” in Greek Cyprus.

Minister for negotiations with the European Union Egmen Bagis called the attack "inhuman" and said Ankara would closely follow the proceedings against those arrested.

"This attack by insolent Greek Cypriots threatens the prospects for peace in Cyprus," he said. "How can one expect the Turkish and Greek communities to live together?"

Sporting contact between Turkish and Greek Cypriot teams is infrequent as Turkey has no relations with the internationally recognised Greek Cypriot government, instead extending recognition to the breakaway Turkish Cypriot authorities in the island's north.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/n.p...rus-2010-12-22
    YouTube - Turkish Basketball Team Attacked in Cyprus. Apoel Nicosia - Pınar Karşıyaka. 2010-12-21

http://webtv.hurriyet.com.tr/4/12188/0/1/rum-taraftarlar-boyle-saldirdi.aspx

You know i always say that Greek Cyprus is an illegal rogue state. As you can see from the pictures, there is not even single Greek Cyprus flag in the stadium. It`s full of Greece flags, Byzantine symbols and even Armenian flags but no Cyprus flag at all!!!

There is one picture here with a poster written as Macedonia on it but i have no idea what it says in Greek language;

Last edited by Onur; 12-22-2010, 03:12 PM.
  • Onur
    • Apr 2010

Cyprus president comdemns attack on Turkish team
    Cyprus' president on Wednesday denounced fans of Greek Cypriot team APOEL who attacked Turkish team Pinar Karsiyaka after a professional men's basketball match, nearly provoking a diplomatic incident between the rival neighbors.

Communist-rooted Dimitris Christofias, himself a Greek Cypriot, criticized fans of right-wing APOEL for launching the postgame attack after APOEL beat the Turkish side 82-80 in Tuesday night's EuroChallenge Group G game in the island's capital.

"We played a Turkish team, we even won, and some so-called fans, brainless hooligans, had to attack them because they were a Turkish team," Christofias said, adding that the violence created "serious problems" for the government and "provided fuel to Turkish propaganda."

The incident occurred amid ongoing talks between Christofias and Turkish Cypriot leader Dervis Eroglu to reunify the island.

Animosity between the Mediterranean neighbors has lingered since the island was split into a Greek Cypriot south and a Turkish Cypriot north in 1974 when Turkey invaded after a coup by supporters of the union with Greece.

The island joined the European Union in 2004, but only the internationally recognized south enjoys membership benefits. Turkey only recognizes the breakaway north where it maintains 35,000 troops.

Turkey's state minister Egemen Bagis, who serves as the chief European Union negotiator, strongly condemned the attack and called on basketball's international governing body FIBA to punish it.

"This inhumane action has nothing to do with sportsmanship and must be punished in the heaviest way," Bagis told reporters as he welcomed Pinar Karsiyaka players arriving in Izmir, Turkey Wednesday.

Bagis said the attack stemmed from "hatred" rooted in Greek Cypriots toward Turks.

"There can be no peace with this fanaticism," he said.

December 22, 2010

http://www.fox11az.com/sports/112303379.html

I can clearly see that Greek fascists managed to rise their new generation of youth in both Cyprus and Greece with full of hate. New Greek youth aged 15+ wearing black, walking with sticks and beating any foreigner they see in the streets. They are full of hate towards all their neighbors and if these newborn fascists with idiotic megalo ideas does exact same mistakes as their fathers did in 1970s, they will face with more severe consequences than them because i am sure Turkish people will be much less tolerable than 1970s anymore.

Comment

• Makedonetz
      • Apr 2010

these bully;s wont stop Onur because nobody takes any actions for Greece's wrong doings. How long are these idiots going to be allowed to terrorize people
      Makedoncite se borat
      za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
      - Goce Delchev

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
        • Jan 2009

Nothing but racist animals. Just like the racist animal teaching his Grandson to be a racist animal:

YouTube - Fascist Cypriot grandfather teaches his grandson "Kill Turks and communists"

Translation of the conversation in the video;

Grandfather - Who`s passing by? The Hellenic army. Who you gonna shoot?

Child - Turks

Grandfather - Who other?

Child - Communists

Grandfather - Bravo my grandson. My Hellene.

Child - And Hellens...

Grandfather - No, We are the Hellenes. Turks and communists are the bad ones. Where is your Junta?

Child - There (The child points out the Greek Junta propaganda poster on the wall)

Grandfather - Long live the Junta

Child - Long live the Junta...

Hasn't it always been about indoctrination for their children to teach them to be hateful creatures?
        Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Onur
          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
          these bully;s wont stop Onur because nobody takes any actions for Greece's wrong doings. How long are these idiots going to be allowed to terrorize people
          If these animals continues to behave like that then it will be Turkey again who will take action against them like we did b4 because whole world allows them to act this way. Whole world turns blind whenever Greeks involves in to some shit. So, only Turkey is the "medicine" for their illness, only we can "calm" them.

No one thinks that this months peace negotiations will reach any conclusion and i hope they wont because it`s obviously not possible to live together with these animals. If they agree for reunion of the island in some way then things can become much worse because i am sure these animals would attack Turkish people in Cyprus then Turkey makes them pay in much more severe way than we did in 1974 b4.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Tragic stupidity!
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Another pathetic racist exhibition by these clowns. Surely not all Greeks in Cyprus are this stupid.

I did find the below amusing, however, given that these clowns are using the Macedonian colours on the Macedonian flag Morons.

Originally posted by Onur View Post
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Frank
                Banned
                • Mar 2010

Using our Macedonian name, a bunch of Neanderthals like 1 cell bacteria reacting the same way to light they adsorb Greek nationalism and never think for a moment for themselves

Comment

• Makedonetz
                  • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  Another pathetic racist exhibition by these clowns. Surely not all Greeks in Cyprus are this stupid.

I did find the below amusing, however, given that these clowns are using the Macedonian colours on the Macedonian flag Morons.
                  Onur if we look at this picture those people i bet how many are really "Turkish" and think their greek?

Turkey needs to show them how disrespectful these dogs really are. Its a shame people raise their children to grow up as future rascist mongers. Its odd the entire Island positioned is so close to Turkey i dont understand why greece would claim that island is there. Doesnt the island fall in turkish water space in the agean? but greece would claim the moon is Zueses home world so im not surprised.
                  Makedoncite se borat
                  za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                  - Goce Delchev

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post

Lol, I was thinking the same thing SoM. Maybe they had a little slip up and realised the true Macedonian flag that belongs to the Macedonian people.

This is a bit of a joke though, a vast proportion of the greek fans would've only turned up to start trouble, and probably had no interest in the game other than taunting the opposition players and fans.

The Turk fans should bring the old sonce to some of the games or a poster of a map before 1913. The Greeks, despite what they may think, are by no means the 'good' side or innocent beings in the region.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

EM, that is an excellent idea!

Turkish sports fans, when playing against Greece, should bring with them the old Macedonian flag of Alexander's army. Rub it in their faces, like they do to them with Armenian flags.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                        • Sep 2010

Multiculturalism at its best.

I never knew the descendants from the ancient greeks look exactly like Turks. Why don't their grandfathers tell them to get a DNA test so they can show the world how "pure hellenic" they are.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

the greeks think they are above everyone & desrve to break the law.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Onur
                            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                            I never knew the descendants from the ancient greeks look exactly like Turks. Why don't their grandfathers tell them to get a DNA test so they can show the world how "pure hellenic" they are.
                            You know, they tell us the exact same thing that people in Turkey are Greeks, deceived descendants of ancient Greeks!!!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                              • Jan 2009

Great idea, bring the old Macedonian flag next time they play against Greece..
                              Onur, maybe you can send afew Letters to some sporting groups and encouage them to do so...(give the Greeks their own medicine) this I love to see...
                              The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

Working...
                              X