Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

the eu grand plan in destabilising countries with large minority groups is working exactly how they planned and wanted . The powers to be have enforced all of this for a reason and it does not take a genius to see their intentions and aims . Would not suprise me to see the muslims ruling europe and that is not far off just wait for the collapse of the eu and i will be every man for himself
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
      • Sep 2010

Would not suprise me to see the muslims ruling europe
      It has happened before. We will do everything to survive, even if we have to join the Macedonian Knights of Death . But EU will collapse before Islam takes over Europe.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

DCH that will be pretty soon about 2025 the albanians will outnumber the macedonians.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Frank
          Banned
          • Mar 2010

DirtyCodingHabitz

Have you heard of Sarcamism for christ sake do I have to use those stupid emotion Icons to portray it????

But I aint being sarcastic about the Swedes getting what hey deserve after their support of the Albanian KLA against our State
          Last edited by Frank; 12-16-2010, 04:35 AM.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            DCH that will be pretty soon about 2025 the albanians will outnumber the macedonians.
            If you believe the 25% census, sure they will outnumber us by those statistics. But I still doubt Albanians are even 17%, if you don't count the other minorities voting as albanians.

EU won't last until 2025. You're seeing the rise of nationalism in European politics and if they get in power, Muslims and non Europeans that are in their countries will get runned over if they don't leave.

Islam and Christianity is repeating itself all over again in Europe. None of this is new and we all know the outcome, civil wars, revolutions, nationalism, rise of Christianity in Europe etc.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Well DCH about 5 years ago some professor from kosovo was being interviewed for a magazine in macedonia & he said going by certain indications the albanians were going to outnumber the macedonians by 2025.Macedonians weren't producing enough babies.Whilst
              the albanians were making babies all over the place & nothing was preventing them from doing so.The women were turned into baby factories.The professors response was there would be more of them albanians & less of macedonians & then they would secede & join kosovo.
              Last edited by George S.; 12-16-2010, 04:59 AM. Reason: edit
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Frank
                Banned
                • Mar 2010

But I still doubt Albanians are even 17%
                That I too believe

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                  But I still doubt Albanians are even 17%, if you don't count the other minorities voting as albanians.
                  They may as well be 100% with the Ohrid Agreement in place.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                    • Sep 2010

Well DCH about 5 years ago some professor from kosovo was being interviewed for a magazine in macedonia & he said going by certain indications the albanians were going to outnumber the macedonians by 2025.Macedonians weren't producing enough babies.Whilst
                    the albanians were making babies all over the place & nothing was preventing them from doing so.The women were turned into baby factories.The professors response was there would be more of them albanians & less of macedonians & then they would secede & join kosovo.
                    Did he show any real statistics? I doubt it. He just has a pro-positive view about Albanians taking over Macedonia. Just like we have a pro-positive view that we will get Pirin, Egejska and Mala Prespa in 2013.

I think it was in 2006/2007 on A1 news they said that Albanian women in Tetovo don't want to have lots of babies like the previews generations. Their average birth rate was 1 to 3 kids per family. And this is similar to ours.

But we can't turn a blind eye on the Albanians that live in villages and have 3 to 8 kids.

Albanians won't take over Macedonia and a war will happen before 2025 hits. EU is a ticking time bomb ready to explode.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                      I think it was in 2006/2007 on A1 news they said that Albanian women in Tetovo don't want to have lots of babies like the previews generations. Their average birth rate was 1 to 3 kids per family. And this is similar to ours.

But we can't turn a blind eye on the Albanians that live in villages and have 3 to 8 kids.
                      Generally as prosperity increases you will find birth rates stabilizing or falling into decline.

I have an aunty in Skopje who teaches chemistry at high school level and she believes that it is the typical trend with her female shiptar students. As they become educated and have access to media and the internet they want the same consumer products as other girls, they want jobs to be able to achieve those purchases and to live a 'western lifestyle' and they develop a different focus that is far removed from the lives of their mothers generations...

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

Well the albanians are a ticking time bomb & when it explodes we will know.Is the macedonian govt doing something not really they are just bending backwards for them & accommodating them
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                        X