X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dimko-piperkata
    • Sep 2008

Albanians offer: new name to be “East Albania”

The Democratic Union of Albanians (DUA), led by Bardul Mahmuti, offers Macedonia to change its name to “North Macedonia and East Albania”, Macedonian Vreme newspaper reports.
    According to the party, this name could integrate the two communities in the country. Mahmuti’s party requires public debate on the issue. DUA thinks that Macedonia’s stability is hampered both from the inside and outside because of the political discrimination on Albanians.

this make me speechless !
    1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
    2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...
  • Sarafot
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
    ,Shold we suport them like South Albanian republic of Skopia,and then we go to EU,да им ебе куче мајката у лјунгите!
    Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
    - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

These are anarchic proposals by terrorists who have no interest in Macedonia's sovereignty. Shoot them.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Sarafot
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        These are anarchic proposals by terrorists who have no interest in Macedonia's sovereignty. Shoot them.
        Of course they are,but nobody see that,they will say that we are abusing their rights.....No comment,the AK 47 will be my comment,when it comme to an edge
        Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
        - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

А1 Македонија е член на Групацијата А1 Телеком Австрија, водечки провајдер за комуникациски и дигитални решенија во Централна и Источна Европа.

The politicians from the Albanian minority in the Republic of Macedonia have threatened to bring back their terrorist activities aimed against the Macedonian state, as a result of recent Macedonian Police operations in Skopje, Kumanovo and Arachinovo which were aimed at aprehending those guilty of the attack and murder of members from the elite 'Alpha' unit of the Macedonian Security Forces.

All criminals against the Macedonian state and its protectors should either be detained or deported as a matter of course, the Macedonian Government needs to slap itself in the face and start taking control of the country. These recent moves are a good initiative, all of Macedonia's citizens should be free and comfortable to move through the whole country without fear for their lives, little village enclaves held hostage by some cowboy terrorists from Kosovo need to disappear a.s.a.p.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Venom
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Shoot them.
            I concur Risto.
            S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Demos
              Banned
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Venom View Post
              I concur Risto.
              I'm sure you guys would love to, but these terrorists are now MPs in your Parliament and I'm sure no weapons are allowed in that building.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Perhaps we should send them off to secret island locations and terrorize them the way the Greeks have done in the past?
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Demos
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  Perhaps we should send them off to secret island locations and terrorize them the way the Greeks have done in the past?
                  I don't see the Albanians playing by the rules, not sure why you want to take the moral high ground and be "ethical". We saw what happened to the Serbs in Kosovo and what the Albanians did to them and the Orthodox Churches.

At least I know that if the Albanians ever decided to do something in Greece we wouldn't be cowering to their demands and signing agreements with terrorists from the barrel of an AK47.

You can't be civilized if you live in the ghetto of Europe (Balkans). It's too dangerous, plus printing all road signs in Greek and Albanian would just cost too much.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
                    At least I know that if the Albanians ever decided to do something in Greece we wouldn't be cowering to their demands and signing agreements with terrorists from the barrel of an AK47.

You can't be civilized if you live in the ghetto of Europe (Balkans). It's too dangerous, plus printing all road signs in Greek and Albanian would just cost too much.
                    Demos, do you think Greece can rid herself of the Albanians at her will? Can you share some more information on 'Operation Broom-sweep', the actions carried out by the Greek government some years ago to evict all of her Albanian immigrants?

Official signage of the state should only be in the official language of the state. The Albanians have been given an easy hand in Macedonia in the last decade, we are striving to change this and restore some equality.

Comment

• Demos
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2008

Demos, do you think Greece can rid herself of the Albanians at her will? Can you share some more information on 'Operation Broom-sweep', the actions carried out by the Greek government some years ago to evict all of her Albanian immigrants?

Official signage of the state should only be in the official language of the state. The Albanians have been given an easy hand in Macedonia in the last decade, we are striving to change this and restore some equality.
                      And why do you think we cannot? Not sure how well read you are on military matters, but I think our military could easily handle any kind of internal or external threat no matter where it comes from.

As for Operation Broom Sweep, this was a plan by the Greek police to round up as many illegal immigrants as possible, detain them, and send them home packing. The majority of the illegals were Albanians, they were detained and sent back to Albania. Immigrants with proper residence status (ie Green cards) were not expelled. Why would we expel someone who is a tax payer and legal resident?

Ever since Communism fell in Eastern Europe we have been flooded by many thousands of illegal immigrants.
                      Last edited by Demos; 12-28-2008, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

I am not claiming that you cannot, I simply asked the question of whether or not Greece can do it as it did in the past. I am aware of Greece's military capabilities, and of its methods used to 'control' its own citizens.

Comment

• Demos
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2008

I am not claiming that you cannot, I simply asked the question of whether or not Greece can do it as it did in the past. I am aware of Greece's military capabilities, and of its methods used to 'control' its own citizens.
                          No country in the EU can do anything remotely close to what happened in the Balkans 100 years ago.

As for your claim that Greece "controls" it's citizens, not sure what planet you live on, but Greek anarchists and communists were burning the country for 3 weeks straight and caused property damage to the tune of 1.3 billion euros.

I wish we could "control" our citizens half as much as you think we can.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

I am sure most of you wish to 'control' your own people as you have expressed, but fortunately common sense does not allow for it quite in the way you wish.

The 'control' I was referring to was the manipulation of Greek citizens into thinking they are all 'Greeks', the 'control' I was referring to is the systematic denial and refusal of the Greek state to recognize anything Macedonian as they did 100 years ago, the newspaper articles that speak about 'cutting the tongues' of Macedonians for speaking their own language, the articles that have detailed reports revealed about Macedonian activists and their meetings with NGO's and Human Rights organisations, etc. Greece is a paranoid society, these recent outbursts by the Anarchists are long overdue in a country that preaches to its citizens that they are 98% Greek by 'genus', this 'mono' life and society has received a good calling.

Comment

• Demos
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2008

I am sure most of you wish to 'control' your own people as you have expressed, but fortunately common sense does not allow for it quite in the way you wish.

The 'control' I was referring to was the manipulation of Greek citizens into thinking they are all 'Greeks', the 'control' I was referring to is the systematic denial and refusal of the Greek state to recognize anything Macedonian as they did 100 years ago, the newspaper articles that speak about 'cutting the tongues' of Macedonians for speaking their own language, the articles that have detailed reports revealed about Macedonian activists and their meetings with NGO's and Human Rights organisations, etc. Greece is a paranoid society, these recent outbursts by the Anarchists are long overdue in a country that preaches to its citizens that they are 98% Greek by 'genus', this 'mono' life and society has received a good calling.
                              Soldier,

Modern national states always promoted unity, a common culture, a common heritage, and a common language as their basis for existance, otherwise what's the point in having a state?

Do you expect a state to promote differences? How many local dialects does France or Germany have? How many sub groups do states like these have? Are you telling me ROM is not promoting the idea of Macedonism? The notion that you all belong to one nation, with one language, and share the same cultural heritage?

I will be the first to admit that Greeks, like the French, suffer from cultural chavaunism to a certain extent. This has nothing to do with racism, but instead I think it has to do with the notion or idea that most Greeks have about their language, culture, and history compared to that of their neighbors. The same applied in ancient times and the same applies now.

As for "cutting tongues". I'm sure that such things happened in the Balkans in the early 20th century. But it's 2008 and last time I checked no one is out cutting Pavlos Voskopoulos' tongue. He's been quite active as Rainbow president and has been on youtube, on Macedonian TV, Greek TV, newspapers etc etc. It's been over a decade since Rainbow got started and they are all free to say whatever they want.

Comment

Working...
                              X