Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

The right of self declaration of a party as ethnic Macedonian-or every individual's too- has NOTHING to do with an official recognition by the Greek state of a minority as Macedonian.
    This would deny the identity of all Greek Macedonians-as it would strangely recognize exclusivity of the term on a really small part of the population.
    Don't try and think of too many points of discussion at once, your confusion replicates itself in the literary spew you seem to cough up from time to time. The right of a party to register as 'Macedonian' has EVERYTHING to do with the Greek state on an official basis. Attempts have been made to establish a 'Macedonian' cultural centre in Greece which was denied, and you are now trying to tell me that if Vinozito wished they could name their party 'Macedonian' any time? And then, after trying to push forth such falsities, you tell me that this would deny the identity of who? What is a Greek Macedonian? A Macedonian from Greece? An Asian immigrant whose ancestry arrived in Macedonia 80 years ago? A descendant of a Vlach merchant? A coloniser from the south?

The dual noun identity is more common and suitable to the following examples: "I am an African American" (African descent, living in America), "I am Greek Australian" (Greek descent, living in Australia), "I am an Australian Macedonian" (Used in reverse, but with the same meaning, Macedonian descent, living in Australia), etc. The term 'Greek Macedonian' is indicative of a Greek living in another country, otherwise, the added reference is completely irrelevant as there is no logical need for anybody to refer to themselves as a 'Greek Macedonian' or 'Greek Athenian' or 'Greek Spartan', etc if they all live in Greece. With this in mind, I don't recognize terms such as 'Greek Macedonian' or 'Macedonian Greek' to mean anything other than a Macedonian living in Greece, it does not represent a 'Greek' from Macedonia (Unless of course it was in the republic, where a Greek could find some grounds for justification being in a foreign state). Have you ever heard anybody say, "Hey, my name is John I am an American New Yorker", "Oh hi there, my name is Timothy, I am a German Berlinian", "Gia sou, my name is Greekoglou and I am a Greek Athenian" - This kind of self-reference is simply not used because, as can be clearly seen from the above comparisons, it is utterly stupid and irrelevant.
    http://www.florina.org/rainbow/about_e.asp
    EUROPEAN FREE ALLIANCE-RAINBOW
    POLITICAL PARTY OF THE MACEDONIAN MINORITY IN GREECE.
    Is it legally allowed to be registered as, or it is legally registered as, a MACEDONIAN party?
    It happens even in the same family ,one brother to declare Greek and the other Macedonian or Bulgarian !
    Yet all of these siblings come from the same family, have the same native culture and customs, speak the same native Macedonian language and have shared a common affinity in relation to all of the above and so much more over centuries of continued communal interaction within the greater Macedonian region.

Long live your Greeks, who seem to be a nation of the brainwashed, easily led and easily fed. Don't ever forget your first constitution, ANYBODY COULD BE A GREEK. 97% purity, lol...........
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
      Define me the term Macedonian first.
      Really?
      You don't want to just give an answer?
      I asked the question, go for it. You Greek sorts get all huffity puffity when I answer a question with a question. But surely this is an easy answer for you to give. Give it a go.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Dejan
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        The dual noun identity is more common and suitable to the following examples: "I am an African American" (African descent, living in America), "I am Greek Australian" (Greek descent, living in Australia), "I am an Australian Macedonian" (Used in reverse, but with the same meaning, Macedonian descent, living in Australia), etc. The term 'Greek Macedonian' is indicative of a Greek living in another country, otherwise, the added reference is completely irrelevant as there is no logical need for anybody to refer to themselves as a 'Greek Macedonian' or 'Greek Athenian' or 'Greek Spartan', etc if they all live in Greece. With this in mind, I don't recognize terms such as 'Greek Macedonian' or 'Macedonian Greek' to mean anything other than a Macedonian living in Greece, it does not represent a 'Greek' from Macedonia (Unless of course it was in the republic, where a Greek could find some grounds for justification being in a foreign state). Have you ever heard anybody say, "Hey, my name is John I am an American New Yorker", "Oh hi there, my name is Timothy, I am a German Berlinian", "Gia sou, my name is Greekoglou and I am a Greek Athenian" - This kind of self-reference is simply not used because, as can be clearly seen from the above comparisons, it is utterly stupid and irrelevant.
        By the use of this dual noun identity by our southern neighbors, they are showing that they are not originally from Macedonia. They are also doing a great job in distinguishing between us Macedonians, and them. Bravo!

Another great post SoM! Alal da ti e!
        You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• TerraNova
          Banned
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
          I wouldn't use the term "Greek Macedonian" if i wasn't speaking with you-I just use it to avoid confusion.
          When I speak with a Thessalian,or a Peloponesean ,i just can say i am MACEDONIAN.
          As he doesnt have to clarify he is Greek..and Thessalian...the same i don't have to make this clarification!
          Because you are Macedonian too...i must avoid confusion and moreover i don't want to INSULT you by using the term as my exclusive right.

Yet all of these siblings come from the same family, have the same native culture and customs, speak the same native Macedonian language and have shared a common affinity in relation to all of the above and so much more over centuries of continued communal interaction within the greater Macedonian region.
          Most of them don't want to self-identify as Macedonians!! Many of them not even refer to their parents' language as Makedonski jazik ,but as dopia or Bulgarian.
          Their granpas fought against the Bulgarians and exarchy and for Greece.
          Can you force them to think as u like??

Comment

• TerraNova
            Banned
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Really?
            I asked the question, go for it. You Greek sorts get all huffity puffity when I answer a question with a question. But surely this is an easy answer for you to give. Give it a go.
            So..you don't have an definition for Macedonians?

Since you have so many definitions for Greek Refugees and the Greeks as a whole,you must have a clear image of what Macedonian is.

Comment

• Giorikas
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              Really?
              With you it's different. It became your trademark. Part of the masterplan in your cat and mouse game with Greeks.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

I note no answer as of yet.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Jankovska
                  • Sep 2008

I wouldn't use the term "Greek Macedonian" if i wasn't speaking with you-I just use it to avoid confusion.
                  When I speak with a Thessalian,or a Peloponesean ,i just can say i am MACEDONIAN.
                  As he doesnt have to clarify he is Greek..and Thessalian...the same i don't have to make this clarification!
                  Because you are Macedonian too...i must avoid confusion and moreover i don't want to INSULT you by using the term as my exclusive right.

Most of them don't want to self-identify as Macedonians!! Many of them not even refer to their parents' language as Makedonski jazik ,but as dopia or Bulgarian.
                  Their granpas fought against the Bulgarians and exarchy and for Greece.
                  Can you force them to think as u like??
                  Fuck you, you fucking bitch. I think you should be never allowed here after your last sentence. Most of them don't? Is that right you fucking moron? What about the ones who do but still can not go back to their birth places because your fucking government made sure they take everything, kill, torture and rape their families, take their homes and send them as far as possible? How fucking dare you, you filthy little whore? What about the people who post all the time here about their lifes in Egejska, the people who lost families? Do they not exist as well.
                  Ban the fucking whore, she is the most low self being and a complete waste of fucking space. I hope you and your family are made to face just one hardship of one Macedonian who has suffered because of your government and than I hope you burn in hell but I do hope your family does first.

Comment

• TerraNova
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                    Fuck you, you fucking bitch. I think you should be never allowed here after your last sentence. Most of them don't? Is that right you fucking moron? What about the ones who do but still can not go back to their birth places because your fucking government made sure they take everything, kill, torture and rape their families, take their homes and send them as far as possible? How fucking dare you, you filthy little whore? What about the people who post all the time here about their lifes in Egejska, the people who lost families? Do they not exist as well.
                    Ban the fucking whore, she is the most low self being and a complete waste of fucking space. I hope you and your family are made to face just one hardship of one Macedonian who has suffered because of your government and than I hope you burn in hell but I do hope your family does first.
                    What is this crap?
                    Is it a toilet speaking?

(ps-i don't usually speak to toilets,but i ll make an exception-I was talking about Slavic (Mac and Bulg) speakers in Greece,and their descendants.)
                    Last edited by TerraNova; 12-09-2008, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Jankovska
                      • Sep 2008

What is this crap?
                      Is it a toilet speaking?

(ps-i don't usually apologize to toilets,but i ll make an exception-I was talking about Slavic (Mac and Bulg) speakers in Greece,and their descendants.)
                      Even if you did it will not be accepted because I refuse to accept anything from filthy little sluts like yourself. You are beneath me

Comment

• TerraNova
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2008

Even if you did it will not be accepted because I refuse to accept anything from filthy little sluts like yourself. You are beneath me
                        Ok..go back to the toilet now.

Comment

• TerraNova
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2008

Rules and Regulations

Racist and/or extreme abuse, language and terminology is strictly forbidden.

To the MODS:
                          Are such toilet posts allowed?
                          Or any anyone can curse ,threaten and swear ?

Comment

• Giorikas
                            • Sep 2008

Will you ignore him too What's with the sluts and whores thing though ? Rare to hear women talk like that .

Comment

• Jankovska
                              • Sep 2008

Rules and Regulations

Racist and/or extreme abuse, language and terminology is strictly forbidden.

To the MODS:
                              Are such toilet posts allowed?
                              Or any anyone can curse ,threaten and swear ?
                              I would rather receive a ban than put up with a racist little slut like yourself. So fine ban me, but till than I do not intend to be nice to you. If you don't like it go to your pure country and leave Macedonians alone. If however you decide to carry on opening your stinky mouth here I will again insult you in any way possible, because you deserve no respect. Clear?

Comment

• Jankovska
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Giorikas View Post
                                Will you ignore him too What's with the sluts and whores thing though ? Rare to hear women talk like that .
                                Well I guess you are gay than

Comment

Working...
                                X