• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
    Thank you for the insults Vangelovski.
    Indigen and yourself have found yourselves someone new to attack, such heroes.
    HOW DARE YOU both misconstrue what I write, and insult me
    I am without ego, nor do I have "slave-mentality".
    I would like to know how to help my Macedonian people in RoM, and I dont give a rats arse what you make of my questions.
    I would like to know what UMD are doing, and have that right to ask that question.

Indigen and Vangelovski, both of you continue to attack and there will be no one left on the forum. I shall make it easy for you both and just leave, my health does not permit me to justify my existence to either of you PIG headed and rude imbeciles, and for someone so Godloving Vangelovski, disgusting
    Julie,

I apologise if I have offended you, but I think some perspective is needed. This is an internet forum where open and honest debate is expected. If you feel insulted then perhaps this is not the place for you and activism isn't the right past-time. The most that anyone here has done is question your views and proposed that they could be the result of a slave mentality or plain fear.

The next time you feel insulted, have a think about those people that have actually been persecuted, imprisoned or killed for what they believed in. Being insulted by name calling on an internet forum just shows immaturity and a broken ego.

But I'm happy to go back through all the threads and point out the insults that I've copped and ignored if that makes you feel any better.
    Last edited by Vangelovski; 10-03-2010, 07:19 PM.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

Can the discussions that are not specifically related to the forum topic, be moved into their own separate thread and keep this one specific to discussion and lists and confirmations of countries which have shown the decency to respect the sovereignty of the Republic of Macedonia and its' rightful name.

Comment

• indigen
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
        Can the discussions that are not specifically related to the forum topic, be moved into their own separate thread and keep this one specific to discussion and lists and confirmations of countries which have shown the decency to respect the sovereignty of the Republic of Macedonia and its' rightful name.
        +1

But I might just add one more reply that should go with the rest.

Comment

• indigen
          • May 2009

And UMD too please, what does Macedonia need to do? And how can we in the diaspora facilitate for this to happen before this census which I feel will set Macedonia back
          Julie, I thought you, like most of us here on MTO, realised that "UMD" is rather irrelevant to Macedonians in the Diaaspora (and very much more so in Australia) and the Macedonian Cause in general and it now becomes perplexing to watch you asking Meto for advice on what course of action Macedonians in Australia should take.
          Indigen -
          Where did I ask Meto for advice on behalf of the Australians in Macedonia????
          I take this as meaning "Macedonians in Australia"!? :-)

And UMD too please, what does Macedonia need to do? And how can we in the diaspora facilitate for this to happen before this census which I feel will set Macedonia back

Julie, Julie you should, IMHO, take a chill pill before replying to forum posts! I should think that "we in the Diaspora" includes Macedonian Australians and hence my reference to them.

I guess its now my turn to cop abuse, am not playing the game Indigen, I dont have the energy or health for it
          I think you guessed wrong and I am sorry to hear of your health problems and wish you the best for recovery and/or management of whatever health issues are affecting you!

Am tired of people putting words in my mouth, and am sick and tired of the insults and derogatory comments and attacks. If I am the next victim , will sign out.
          I honestly don't think I did that (misquote or misinterpret you) but except for hurling abuse at me, you have failed to say where I was wrong.

This is a Macedonian politically oriented forum and voicing opposition to what one sees as wrong politics for the Macedonian Cause should not be seen or presented via the lens of "victims" and big bad wolves. Though I am prepared to be a "big bad wolf" and make victims of hardcore proponents of VASSAL politics preaching Macedonian capitulation and submission!

So pochit,
          I.
          Last edited by indigen; 10-03-2010, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Does anybody know if Mongolia has recognized us? We didnt have diplomatic relations with them.

Ambassador to China Sambevski accredited in Mongolia
            Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Macedonian ambassador to the People's Republic of China, Oliver Sambevski handed over Wednesday credentials to Mongolian President Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj, reads MoFA press release.

Ambassador Sambevski and President Elbegdorj agreed that bilateral relations have no open issues, characterized by mutual trust and understanding.

Elbegdorj stressed now is the right time to enhance relations through signing of bilateral agreements, but cooperation should also resume in the multilateral sphere.

Moreover, the Mongolian President thanked the Macedonian Government for allocating scholarships to Mongolian students at the Ohrid-based University of Information Technology.

Ambassador Sambevski also met with Mongolian Foreign Minister Gombojav Zandanshatar, reads the press release.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Маврициус МавританијаМалезијаМалавиМалдивите,Мадагаскар Мароко Маршалски острови Маурициус Мианмар Мозамбик Молдавија
              I cant see Mongolia on the list, so if they signed diplomatic relations then surly it would have been under Republic of Macedonia.

Rogi, Whats your opinion on this one?
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Yes prolet it does.the following recognize her.... Malaysia, Maldives, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal,
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

It looks that way Gjorgjija, but we can never know for sure. We saw what happened after Syria recognized us, there was an uproar in Greece and they started all sorts of protests against Syria maybe our Governement wants to keep this low profile?? The Greek Government would surly know about it, its just a matter of the Greek Public finding out.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

All these countries not recognizing macedonia are stupid & wrong.Why because there is such a thing as self identification.We haven't taken anything from greece it's the other way around they are taking it from us.I's funny how greece has laid claim to aegean macedonia in 1913 & took it by force.When the truth is out that greece had never before set foot in macedonia before.All the more for the world to tell greece to get a life & let macedonia live.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

YouTube - Stephen Harper Celebrates the United Macedonian's Anniversary
                      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Bratot
                        • Sep 2008

Is Zimbabwe the next?

Zimbabwe, Macedonia meet over bilateral ties

President Mugabe yesterday met Macedonian Prime Minister Nikola Grueski on the sidelines of the Africa-EU Summit at the Rixos Convention Centre here.
                        In an interview after the meeting, PM Grueski said they had discussed ways of enhancing mutual co-operation.
                        “We discussed co-operation in the African Union, with the European countries and of course all the potential we have to exploit in Zimbabwe,” he said.

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Excellent news Bratot

Any UN country that recognizes us is good news, i think South Africa and Zimbabwe are countries we should open bilateral relations with. South Korea is another country that we should establish diplomatic relations, we got North Korea but not South Korea it doesnt make any sense.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                            Excellent news Bratot

Any UN country that recognizes us is good news, i think South Africa and Zimbabwe are countries we should open bilateral relations with. South Korea is another country that we should establish diplomatic relations, we got North Korea but not South Korea it doesnt make any sense.

Wow, it must of been hard to get North Korea to recognize Macedonia.

Comment

• Pelister
                              • Sep 2008

Our recognition as a matter of Legal Right

Our Rights

In 1919 at the Paris Peace Conference, the Council of Ten considered the question of Finland's recognition as a State. The Japanese representative at the Conference argued that recognition of Finland should be qualified by certain "conditions" which it must fulfill before recognition is granted.

Secretary Lansing, speaking for the Council insisted that:

A nation is entitled to recognition of her independence, and her government is equally entitled to recognition as a de facto or de jure government, as a matter of right, and it is not justificable to put conditions on such a recognition simply to serve some political purpose.
                              Recognition in International Law, by H. Lauterpacht, (Cambridge, 1947), p. 362

I think that the lesson here is that the Macedonians are the ones putting conditions on their recognition (by negotiating), when they should be demanding it as their legal and historical right.

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                                Is Zimbabwe the next?

Zimbabwe, Macedonia meet over bilateral ties

President Mugabe yesterday met Macedonian Prime Minister Nikola Grueski on the sidelines of the Africa-EU Summit at the Rixos Convention Centre
                                In an interview after the meeting, PM Grueski said they had discussed ways of enhancing mutual co-operation.
                                “We discussed co-operation in the African Union, with the European countries and of course all the potential we have to exploit in Zimbabwe,” he said.

http://www.chronicle.co.zw/inside.as...id=14277&cat=1
                                Pelister, Its offical

Zimbabwe has recognized our name!!!

Зимбабве не' призна под уставното име
                                Петок, 14 Јануари 2011 14:42
                                Република Македонија е признаена под нејзиното уставно име од страна на Зимбабве.

Владите на двете земји вчера воспоставија дипломатски односи.

Зимбабве е 130. држава што ја призна Република Македонија под уставното име. Неодамна тоа го стори и Сирија.

Република Македонија има воспоставено дипломатски односи со 162 земји.

Comment

Working...
                                X