X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

One more to add their voice to the failure of multiculturalism. Funny thing is it could work if they put more planning into it.

Sarkozy: Multiculturalism Has Failed

Friday, 11 February 2011

Europe's Big Nations have scolded the smaller nations to embrace multiculturalism and have made it a "must" for their EU integration, just so the German, and today the French president Nicolas Sarkozy declare that multiculturalism had failed, joining a growing number of world leaders or ex-leaders who have condemned it.

"My answer is clearly yes, it is a failure," he said in a television interview when asked about the policy which advocates that host societies welcome and foster distinct cultural and religious immigrant groups.

"Of course we must all respect differences, but we do not want... a society where communities coexist side by side.

"If you come to France, you accept to melt into a single community, which is the national community, and if you do not want to accept that, you cannot be welcome in France," the right-wing president said.

"The French national community cannot accept a change in its lifestyle, equality between men and women... freedom for little girls to go to school," he said.

"We have been too concerned about the identity of the person who was arriving and not enough about the identity of the country that was receiving him," Sarkozy said in the TFI channel show.

British Prime Minister David Cameron, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Australia's ex-prime minister John Howard and Spanish ex-premier Jose Maria Aznar have also recently said multicultural policies have not successfully integrated immigrants.

Merkel in October said efforts towards multiculturalism in Germany had "failed, totally."

The comment followed weeks of anguished debate sparked by the huge popularity of a book by a central banker saying that immigrants, in particular Muslims, were making Germany "more stupid."

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

To some extent multiculturism has worked in australia.A lot of the migrants like italians ie europeans have assimilated.But the muslims have not & will not assimilate into australia.As a matter of fact some want sharia law in australia.ie they want a theocracy.A rule by allah instead by a democracy.& parliament.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
        To some extent multiculturism has worked in australia.A lot of the migrants like italians ie europeans have assimilated.But the muslims have not & will not assimilate into australia.As a matter of fact some want sharia law in australia.ie they want a theocracy.A rule by allah instead by a democracy.& parliament.
        George, I reckon that's a pretty nasty generalization there...I wonder if Australian views of the muslim community prior to the 9/11 event in the USA and the subsequent US orchestrated wars in the Muslim world were different...
        Last edited by Phoenix; 02-11-2011, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

I'm right on the multiculturism because migrant's from europe have assimilated whereas mulsims in general are not assimilating into mainstream australia.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
            George, I reckon that's a pretty nasty generalization there...I wonder if Australian views of the muslim community prior to the 9/11 event in the USA and the subsequent US orchestrated wars in the Muslim world were different...
            In my honest opinion i think the majority of Australians would know very little about about the muslim community or muslims in general unless they lived with muslims prior 9/11.

In regards to the yanks, i doubt the majority would even know what a muslim is or were they come from, prior 9/11 and probably now as well

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
              [I]
              British Prime Minister David Cameron, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Australia's ex-prime minister John Howard and Spanish ex-premier Jose Maria Aznar have also recently said multicultural policies have not successfully integrated immigrants.[/B]

Merkel in October said efforts towards multiculturalism in Germany had "failed, totally."

The comment followed weeks of anguished debate sparked by the huge popularity of a book by a central banker saying that immigrants, in particular Muslims, were making Germany "more stupid."
              Thats a nice little list of racists and hypocrites there from western europe. Its even more hypocritical coming from Jew boy Sarkozy.

But what can you expect from hypocritical western europe? They are the same hypocrites that forced the 2001 BS down our throats and yet turn a blind eye for the macedonians in Pirin and Aegean macedonia.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Australians knew of the burkar & they weren't happy to see the women wearing it.This is all prior to 9/11.Also muslims were terrorists who blew up planes & buildings prior to the 9/11.
                World trade center was being targeted in early 1990's & also us embassy buildings were targeted.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                  • Jan 2009

Indigen what is the solution to the albanian problem in macedonia.In other words how do you stop them from taking over.Please explain.I have read many articles that say that they either want a federation or they simply want to secede eventually.From your maps they are slowly taking over macedonia.I remember Trajkovski saying that if the 2001 macedonian forces were allowed to fight harder they would have no albanian problem today.
                  HAHAH Traikovski was a spineless new age Evangelin weakling. He didnt want to hurt the ghegs because he thought they were "gods children" as well. Its because of "nice guys" like him and bugaroman sell outs like Khan Gieorgievski macedonia lost the 2001 "civil war".

In my opinion, as negative as it sounds, there is no solution when dealing with albanian gheghs in macedonia, which leads to the final outcome - war. They dont give a shit about macedonia or the macedonians. They are a tribal people, and as racist as it may sound, a pretty backwards, simple minded, nationalist and cruel people.

I would love to think that there are some good ghegs in macedonia, that want to be part of a strong macedonia, but there isnt. Well there isnt any PROOF of it.

If macedonia had strong leaders maybe they could do what the russians did with the chechnyans, put a pro russian chechnyan government in chechnya. But alas, macedonian politicians are too busy licking their lips at the prospect of becoming "european".

Comment

• fyrOM
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

The west f ed up because of their arrogance. They think their lives are so perfect and astronomically better than anyone else’s that there is No way anyone from anywhere coming to eg France Germany Brittan ect that would not instantly want to forget where they cam from and become an instant French German or Brit ect. Surprise.

If you give people the choice to do anything that they want then that is exactly what they will do. The surprise was the west did not expect any resistance to assimilation.

Not to admit their mistake the west just cut their noses off to spite their face and tried to convince everyone retaining ones culture was a good thing and it was what they really meant. Surprise.

If its cool to retain their culture then migrants did just that with a passion and ignored the home culture and even started little enclaves where they can relish in their culture and not contend with the home culture beyond the minimum they had to. Surprise.

Give people a choice to do anything they want and they will…and it doesn’t mean they will choose what you wanted them to choose. Too smart by halves west.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Nice and simple a war to wipe ot the albanians would be the easy way out.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• fyrOM
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

It would be a convenient solution and one which has been used by many in the past yet in these more enlightened times such thing would not be tolerated…supposedly….so a rose by another name needs to be found…provocation until the other blows up and becomes the aggressor and you are merely defending yourself.

The Albanians keep destroying Macedonian places and rebuilding anything they can as well as building new knowing open war would not be acceptable yet neither is watching a transformation…ie ethnic cleansing by a thousand cuts…hoping to provoke the Macedonians into action and vilification.

Provocation works in many ways. Arrest everyone without tolerance and give them length jail terms. Imagine what happens when bread winners are in jail for a year and the family is without income or their sons are missing or school education is disrupted or careers sink because you hold a place of trust and now you have a criminal record…watch the squirm and their reaction…there is stuff you can do against them very legally while the Macedonians come off smelling roses. The more they destroy things the more you arrest them…in the Yugoslav days a good regular jail beating behind closed doors would help mold the mind if not the will of the transgressors into not doing it again. As they get arrested more will become incensed and hopefully over reach and then you shoot them in self defense.

Take the Skopje Kale incident. If the mayor of the town and the minister for health ect were caught red handed then arrest them sack them from their positions and impose penalties on their pensions…the trick is you need to have the laws in place…and watch the Albanians squirm. Use laws in the usa and other western countries…eg no foreign state flag can fly over any government building….the Albanian flag is not an ethnic flag but that of another state and hence illegal. Put the pressure on and keep hammering it on and wait for a reaction with a rapid response group at the ready.

Our politicians are gutless wonders…the have the authority the power and the means and yet do nothing. The framework agreement is no excuse…it does not include the right to be vandals and destroy property at will.
                        Last edited by fyrOM; 02-13-2011, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

Ozimak there is a new nuclear bomb that's called a neutron bomb that kills the people but keeps the buildings intact.If you want we'll give you a couple of these & you are ready for action.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• fyrOM
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2010

Ozimak there is a new nuclear bomb that's called a neutron bomb that kills the people but keeps the buildings intact.If you want we'll give you a couple of these & you are ready for action.
                            A bit tiered George S or are you slow….your statement

is advocating war while on the other hand I was advocating arresting people who do criminal acts so why would I need a neutron bomb…a piece of equipment used only in war…or any other bomb for that matter.

By the way you might be slow but you are definitely behind the times…I guess that’s another way of saying slow…ok then scrub the might you definitely are slow…neutron bombs are not new…the concept was first developed in 1958 and first tested in 1963 with a first deployment in 1975 and was finally retired in 1992 so unless you like to refer to things in a timeline of centuries then No neutron bobs are Not new.

If you want we'll give you a couple of these & you are ready for action.
                            Do you have any…it sounds like your saying you do…you know the were deliberately designed with a thin casing…did the radiation leak and make you slow and delusional. When you say WE do you mean you and Phoenix because hes another slow one…who else is sitting around in your basement with you basking in the green glow…oooohhhh shinny…of the neutron bomb.

Gees if your going to attack someone stop being so pathetically simple…you'd think between you and Phoenix and whoever else is in your WE could find between the lot of you 2 brain cells to rub together and be a bit more whitty than your pathetic attempt.

You guys are really making Macedonians look bad…people might start thinking the likes of you is the reason Macedonia couldn’t raise her head for near 2 and a half millenia.
                            Last edited by fyrOM; 02-13-2011, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Louis Riel
                              • Aug 2010

Does this mean the NAZI's were right?

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Louis Riel View Post
                                Does this mean the NAZI's were right?
                                Of course they were right. They were smart people and they knew what would happen if you mix races together.

Comment

Working...
                                X