X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Macedonian Hackers attack Greek Websites

SOM, It seems like the cyber war has began, a few Greek websites have been hacked.

Macedonian hackers broke into the website of a Greek magazine
    4 June 2010 | 15:25 | FOCUS News Agency
    Skopje. Macedonian hackers have broken the defence of the website of the Greek magazine Lucky, Macedonian newspaper Vreme reported. The hackers have left a message on the website reading “Do not FYROM me, say Macedonia” as a sign of protest against the use of the acronym FYROM /Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia/. A map of “United Macedonia” was also placed on the website. The Macedonian hackers have signed themselves as “Macedonian dark security”.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
  • julie
    • May 2009

how's that for making a valid statement.
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Mygdon
      • May 2009

YouTube - John Paul Young - Love Is In The Air (1978)

Comment

• fyrOM
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

I love the statement.hahaha the hackers are probably lead by the 8 year old Macedonian kid who is the youngest person to be Microsoft certified. Macos can do stuff they’ve just never been allowed to in the past.

Comment

• Serdarot
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
          I love the statement.hahaha the hackers are probably lead by the 8 year old Macedonian kid who is the youngest person to be Microsoft certified. Macos can do stuff they’ve just never been allowed to in the past.
          i don´t think Marko Calasan is involved.

he is too good for such things. i guess this are some mIRC kids with some basic knowledge about few internet/network issues

btw, i don´t like this, if hacking, than hack complete .gr

not some low secured website
          Bratot:
          Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Frank
            Banned
            • Mar 2010

script kiddies nothing more

Immuture and stupid but they have my support

I checked to see if the DNS records of Macedoniaontheweb domain name I could dump to another server, unfortuantly not

That is the best manner to shut a site down
            Last edited by Frank; 06-06-2010, 07:50 AM.

Comment

• Daskalot
              • Sep 2008

Where is the old MOS - Makedonski Obedineti Sili???
              Didn't they hack various websites in the same manner??
              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• BoKo
                • Jun 2010

Is that the same group that hacked the site of the greek president some years ago?
                however im not supporting this, it is not helping us in any way. They should use theyr skills for something different.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

The Greek and Bulgarian Presidents yes
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Frank
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2010

it is not helping us in any way.
                    Every tool is worthwhile and helpful for our cause

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

Macedonian Security Crew hacked sites of the Greek royal family

Македонските хакери не запираат. Ваков текст осамна на сајтото на грчката кралска фамилија кој беше хакиран од страна на Macedonian Security Crew.

ајтот на грчката кралска фамилија беше хакиран, откако најпрво Грците го хакнаа сајтот www.unfpa.mk лажно претставувајќи се како Macedonian Security Crew. Текст фајлот „македонските хакери не запираат“ набрзо беше тргнат и сајтот на грчката кралска фамилија сега е достапен.
                      Покрај веб страната на грчката кралска фамилија, македонските хакери успеаа да ја преземат контролата и врз сајтот http://www.stroumboulis.gr/. Информациите за хакирањето на сајтовите најпрво се појавија на македонскиот сајт www.emagare.com.
                      Пред само една недела групата наречена Macedonian Security Crew хакираше три грчки сајтови поставувајќи мапа на Голема Македонија со симболот на сонцето од Кутлеш.
                      Тие на сите посетители кои ќе ги посетат овие сајтови, додека администраторите забележат дека имаат проблем и ги вратат содржините во својата регуларна состојба, им ја оставија пораката "Овој сајт е хакиран. United United, United Macedonia!

All thou I do not condone this sort of act, but when it comes to Greece...it’s a taste of their own medicine
                      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

Working...
                      X