• Show
Clear All
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

Makedonski lavovi

The beginning of the video touched my heart

Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev
  • Dimko-piperkata
    • Sep 2008

why?
    coz traitor ljube shows afterwards his real face and hoaxes us all ???
    1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
    2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Makedonetz
      • Apr 2010

the old women crying.....the kids playing....didnt know ljube was in it.....is this special forces turn out to be a hoax? corruption?
      Makedoncite se borat
      za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
      - Goce Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

DimkoPiperka is right about Lubes deception an deceiving nature. Body language says a lot. This was a photo opportunity for him to play out like an actor. He shows it in his face from the start but about 0.56 his ah is so fake and his stepping away from her while holding his hand on her shoulder says a lot while his head is not facing her but his eyes give a sideways glace back at her. An uncomfortable I know and I want to get away from this situation. He doesn’t really care.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
          DimkoPiperka is right about Lubes deception an deceiving nature. Body language says a lot. This was a photo opportunity for him to play out like an actor. He shows it in his face from the start but about 0.56 his ah is so fake and his stepping away from her while holding his hand on her shoulder says a lot while his head is not facing her but his eyes give a sideways glace back at her. An uncomfortable I know and I want to get away from this situation. He doesn’t really care.
          excellent observed mate....

u would be a very good profiler
          1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
          2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Makedonetz
            • Apr 2010

Interesting observation i will have to look at this agian.
            Makedoncite se borat
            za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

• zenan
              • Dec 2009

I need help!

Ive been searching for a website to find volci, lavovi, tigri or any other special force in Macedonia, but cant find any, anyone know how to contact them ?
              [FONT="Arial Black"UNITEDMACEDONIA ][/FONT]

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

If you look at the video a couple of times you can see the genuine feeling of the old woman.But boskoski doesn't seem to care.He looks like he doesn't care.It's all a pretend game to him.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

you tube has got heaps of stuff on the lot.I don't know if the macedonian army has got something.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                  X