X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zarni
    Banned
    • May 2011

Have intelligence levels droped by the editors of that Paper is that headline meant to inspiring I too dont get it
    Last edited by Zarni; 09-11-2011, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

OMG, that acronym!
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
        WTF?

I can see it now. FYRO = FEAR .... another reason for Eurodonians to be proud of their European identity.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

This is what you get when you don't have the balls to stand up and say I am Macedonian, my country is Macedonia! Until all Macedonians - including those imbeciles in power - stand up and say so, then they get what they deserve by allowing someone to prevent them from insisting on their God given/Internationally sanctioned right to self determination!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            I can see it now. FYRO = FEAR .... another reason for Eurodonians to be proud of their European identity.
            For crying out loud, now they are even trying to glorfy the disgraceful acronym and give it some 'style'!! Pathetic Eurodonians. Where are the Macedonians......
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
            X