• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zarni
    Banned
    • May 2011

Despite 10 years of war, many Afghans have never heard of 9/11

I will not for one moment by into 9/11 and I am glad we haven’t seen a stupid post my our own holding a candle to this remembrance rubbish. Macedonians will remember Albanian Terrorist scum waging war against our Nation with a springing of Islamist Fighters in their ranks whilst those American Intructors were waving the American Flag by their side in Archinivo weeks after Americas day in infamy.

Ten years after the 9/11 attacks, one correspondent in Helmand province found that many Afghans had never heard of them – and have no idea why American troops are there.
    Last edited by Zarni; 09-11-2011, 05:39 PM.
  • julie
    • May 2009

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
    I will not for one moment by into 9/11 and I am glad we haven’t seen a stupid post my our own holding a candle to this remembrance rubbish. Macedonians will remember Albanian Terrorist scum waging war against our Nation with a springing of Islamist Fighters in their ranks whilst those American pigs were waving the American Intructors by their side in Archinivo weeks after Americas day in infamy

http://www.france24.com/en/20110907-...tacks-clueless
    The events of 2001 were a concerted strategy by the Americans, arming the Albanians that were provided refuge by naive Macedonia, with Macedonian soldiers being threatened if they defended themselves and the villages against the joint forces , they would bomb Macedonian villages in retaliation
    Memorials to the Macedonian soldiers that were basically murdered by those scumbags are in villages, young boys that were cannon fodder for the anihilation policies of uncle sam and to destabilise and start their ethnic genocide on the Macedonians within the Republic
    9/11 does not have any meaning for me as a Macedonian, other than loss of innocent lives by a nation with their invade and conquer policies on countries they do not have any rights to .
    It has just as much meaning to me as it does to the average dense yankee for my murdered Macedonian people
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
      The events of 2001 were a concerted strategy by the Americans, arming the Albanians that were provided refuge by naive Macedonia, with Macedonian soldiers being threatened if they defended themselves and the villages against the joint forces , they would bomb Macedonian villages in retaliation
      Memorials to the Macedonian soldiers that were basically murdered by those scumbags are in villages, young boys that were cannon fodder for the anihilation policies of uncle sam and to destabilise and start their ethnic genocide on the Macedonians within the Republic
      9/11 does not have any meaning for me as a Macedonian, other than loss of innocent lives by a nation with their invade and conquer policies on countries they do not have any rights to .
      It has just as much meaning to me as it does to the average dense yankee for my murdered Macedonian people
      Julie
      Well said! When the Americans light a candle for the dead Macedonians of the 2001 conflict - then I will light one for them!
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
      X