• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Happy Fathers Day

To all the Fathers Happy Fathers Day!!!
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

to dedo aleko happy fathers day.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

happy fathers day to rtg
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

Sreken denot na tatkovsite
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

sreken fathers day to the lavce tako.
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

happy fathers day to onur.
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
            X