Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stojacanec
    • Dec 2009

Good idea George S but I don't think that will be possible. The modern Greeks think that Macedonia is inside Greece and that we (rom) are someone else. There are those that passively sit by and do nothing but (quietly) uphold that believe and there are the neo nazis that you hear the constant rants from. For me they are just one in the same, the only differences being you know what to expect from the latter. The two together forms an overwhelming majority of modern Greeks not a select view like Sinyore George portrays.

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by SirGeorge8600 View Post
      "they therefore contribute unwittingly to the "racist nazi's" by allowing them to continue their actions"

So do you contribute unwittingly to the starving of millions of children daily because you're not doing anything about it? Even though the western sovereigns have more than enough money to feed them? Such is false logic. If humanity functioned that way, we'd be living in a utopia, however we are burdened to caring selfishly about problems that apply only to us and by second degree to those around us. Anything else is altruism.

Also I do not personally deny the torments, I know about them, but I am confused as to how they apply to modern Greeks. Would it be just and rationale to apply how Alexander the Great and his soldiers for assaulting, slaying/massacring, and denying rights to the Jews and pillaging their villages while destroying every known synagogue? (it's written in the Torah). We obviously wouldn't apply that to modern Macedonians. The only thing that connects generations of humans are their natured genes, not the nationalism that comes from psychological nurture.
      Sir George 8600
      Let's see you give this section a reply:

To be able to claim "entire innocent population" you would need to establish that innocence, from where I stand you are either a part of the problem or a part of the solution - I have yet to see any of these "innocent population" become part of the solution,
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

Sir George the lol laughter and mirth you cannot contain , my aunt is one of the detsata begaltsi who is one of thousands never allowed to return to her bbirthplace , a movie has been made about the children refugees they call them torn from their mothers arms . Am sure its a comedy for you. they are heartened and you dare to call me a nationalist for it . Go to hell , how dare you, da vi ebam pitchkati mAjchina grchka shto mi se amen Za mojta majka sestri vidam zhivea ta vo parche makedonia 4 godina mala I da plachi na granitsa so detsa begaltsi Za grk nema da jA pushtat doma . I mi se smej shto baram pravina za moja krv I me igra maj tap . Grchko kopile
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• SirGeorge8600
          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by julie View Post
          Sir George the lol laughter and mirth you cannot contain , my aunt is one of the detsata begaltsi who is one of thousands never allowed to return to her bbirthplace , a movie has been made about the children refugees they call them torn from their mothers arms . Am sure its a comedy for you. they are heartened and you dare to call me a nationalist for it . Go to hell , how dare you, da vi ebam pitchkati mAjchina grchka shto mi se amen Za mojta majka sestri vidam zhivea ta vo parche makedonia 4 godina mala I da plachi na granitsa so detsa begaltsi Za grk nema da jA pushtat doma . I mi se smej shto baram pravina za moja krv I me igra maj tap . Grchko kopile
          You know, some of my ancestors I know suffered in many similar ways under the Ottoman Empire, but I would never blame or get angered at a modern Turk for it... I'm just an individual...not a sovereign. Also I doubt modern day sovereigns care oh so much about human rights and rather have their eyes set on corporatist and resource gains.

Also here's some food for thought: There are Macedonian's complaining they can't get to their birthplace in Greece, Greek's complaining they can't get to their birthplace in Western Turkey, Albanian's complaining they can't get to their birthplace in Macedonia, and Kosovans complaining to many of the countries I mentioned for it. So it's possible if we all open our minds that this problem is bigger and more universal and needs a cooperative universal law/solution to solve it.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

Albanian complaining that is the first time Iv herd this.
            can you give some examples Im sure they would have stareted some terrorist group if it were true
            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

what happens if the mossad starts attacking greeks a tit for tat your racist nazis will run away.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Sir George continues to deny what Greece is doing with the eternal verbal diarhea dfibbling down tbe grk chin
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• SirGeorge8600
                  • Jun 2011

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                  Albanian complaining that is the first time Iv herd this.
                  can you give some examples Im sure they would have stareted some terrorist group if it were true
                  Well I looked through the Albanization thread and saw all the protests and moaning of lacking rights, and freedoms to stay there or go there. I presume it's their own bullocks, but they still argue it.

Originally posted by julie View Post
                  Sir George continues to deny what Greece is doing with the eternal verbal diarhea dfibbling down tbe grk chin
                  I deny nothing. Also my chin isn't just Greek

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Sir George you're ok

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

"they therefore contribute unwittingly to the "racist nazi's" by allowing them to continue their actions"

So do you contribute unwittingly to the starving of millions of children daily because you're not doing anything about it? Even though the western sovereigns have more than enough money to feed them? Such is false logic. If humanity functioned that way, we'd be living in a utopia, however we are burdened to caring selfishly about problems that apply only to us and by second degree to those around us. Anything else is altruism.

Also I do not personally deny the torments, I know about them, but I am confused as to how they apply to modern Greeks. Would it be just and rationale to apply how Alexander the Great and his soldiers for assaulting, slaying/massacring, and denying rights to the Jews and pillaging their villages while destroying every known synagogue? (it's written in the Torah). We obviously wouldn't apply that to modern Macedonians. The only thing that connects generations of humans are their natured genes, not the nationalism that comes from psychological nurture.
                      Sir George8600

So do you contribute unwittingly to the starving of millions of children daily because you're not doing anything about it?
                      I do something about it, I contribute regularly to charities to feed these people, my government also contributes millions to feed these people - from the taxes I pay!

Would it be just and rationale to apply how Alexander the Great and his soldiers for assaulting, slaying/massacring, and denying rights to the Jews and pillaging their villages while destroying every known synagogue? (it's written in the Torah). We obviously wouldn't apply that to modern Macedonians.
                      By all means apply that rationale to modern Macedonians, you will see a museum dedicated to the suffering of the jews, in Skopje - now show me a museum in Athens dedicated to the suffering of the Macedonians!

The only thing that connects generations of humans are their natured genes, not the nationalism that comes from psychological nurture.
                      If thier natured genes have survived a genocide!
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Ottoman
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2010

Greeks are a hypocrite people, always were and they will stay hypocrite, I think they forgot how Turkish Greeks were treated in the 50's.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

Ottoman if you can give some sources of this would be great
                          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

There are Macedonian's complaining they can't get to their birthplace in Greece, Greek's complaining they can't get to their birthplace in Western Turkey, Albanian's complaining they can't get to their birthplace in Macedonia, and Kosovans complaining to many of the countries I mentioned for it.
                            Can you provide any specific examples where Albanians who were born in Macedonia have not been able to visit their birthplaces? Your attempt to draw a parallel between Macedonia and Greece in this regard is misguided and ignorant. The level of recognition that Macedonia affords its minorities is world class compared to the xenophobic 'system' in Greece.
                            So it's possible if we all open our minds that this problem is bigger and more universal and needs a cooperative universal law/solution to solve it.
                            It is only possible when we all acknowledge the cause(s) of these problems, and accept responsibility for our respective actions. I am not one to cry 'innocent victim', but if you can find me information relating to the treatment by Macedonians towards Greece and/or Greeks that can even remotely compare to the treatment by Greeks towards Macedonia and/or Macedonians, I would be interested to see it.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Voltron
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Ottoman View Post
                              Greeks are a hypocrite people, always were and they will stay hypocrite, I think they forgot how Turkish Greeks were treated in the 50's.
                              Welcome Back Ottoman..

What the hell are you talking about ?

Comment

• fatso
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                                Welcome Back Ottoman..

What the hell are you talking about ?
                                He's talking about the pogrom that happened in Istanbul Sept. 6 and 7th in 1955 . Where 200 Greek women aged 13 to 60 were raped by Turkish mobs. Armenians and Jews were also targeted.

Comment

Working...
                                X