X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DedoAleko
    • Jun 2009

Archaeological adventure-Erigon road

This is interesting documentary made by Alfa tv station in which (link)Prof. Dr. Viktor Lilcic shows and explains Alexander Makedon's journey.
    Pity there are no eng subs so wider audiance can fully understand.

Link:Archaeological adventure-Erigon road ep.1

Link:Archaeological adventure-Erigon road ep.2

Link: Archaeological adventure-Erigon road ep.3

Link: Archaeological adventure-Erigon road ep.4

Link: Archaeological adventure-Erigon road ep.5
    Last edited by DedoAleko; 09-21-2015, 08:27 AM.
  • Amphipolis
    Banned
    • Aug 2014

Which journey (or journeys) is that supposed to be? Can someone mention the path (per episode)?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

It was right after the Danube expedition. The Macedonians were heading south towards the lands of the Paeonians and Agrianes, where, upon arriving, Alexander was informed of a revolt among the Illyrians. So he travelled south-west along the Erigon (which is now known as Crna Reka / Tsrna Reka and is entirely in today's Macedonian republic) until he reached Pelium (in what is now known as Gorna Gorica, a Macedonian-speaking village in today's eastern Albania). I haven't watched all of the videos, but at about 2:30 in the first clip a guy shows a map of the route.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Dejan
        • Sep 2008

I enjoyed this doco. Fala DedoAleko, good find
        You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Thats a great find DA the videos are captivating.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
          X